Queen Hamida's Wish

Jodha stayed at the place and went to the palace the next morning. Jodha did not want to live but she is not that coward to die. Leaving on that place alone she concluded that this is her Krishna's wish now he can only do something. If he wants this then I will do it. Jodha never wanted to die neither she could do such a thing the heat of the moment led her take such a drastic step.

Jodha went to the palace and thanked to Akbar who was not interested in talking to Jodha. Jodha also did not want to talk to the emperor but she is not a thankless person. She thanked him for saving her life and left without seeing him once.

Akbar wanted to talk to her but the seed of hatred which was planted by Maham Anga and Ruqaiya in his mind didn't let him do it. Akbar was so egoistic and rude at the very moment that was the reason of Jodha's step.

Queen Hamida didn't knew this but she did knew that there is something off in between Akbar and Jodha so she called both of them to her chamber to talk.

Jodha entered her chamber and was astonished to see Akbar already sitting infront of Queen Hamida, Jodha was about to leave but Queen Hamida made her stay and she wanted to talk to both of them.

Queen Hamida was talking and explaining but she was experiencing the hatred between the two. She wanted them both to atleast know each other. There's no way you can like someone without knowing them so she wanted them to know each other and this can also lead to a slight decrease of their hatred for themselves.

Queen Hamida said, "I want both of you, Akbar and Jodha to visit mosque as you two have never visited a mosque together after marriage as a couple. Now I want you two to go there gain their blessings and I hope it will give you a mind about yourselves."

Jodha and Akbar did everything to deny her but she her decision was more of a thunderstorm she didn't made them to deny and they both loved her so much that they couldn't see her sad so they agreed unwillingly.

Jodha and Akbar left the chamber looking at each other with the eyes full of hatred like someone between them is surely going to kill the other. Their eyes was conveying so much that they never talked. Their hatred was conveyed by their eyes only.

Queen Hamida was praying to the God to do some magic or do whatever it takes to make them both normal and when they return from this trip they should know each other and not with the Spark of hatred but the light of acquaintance.

Queen Hamida made all the preparations and the night was full of thoughts for both, Jodha and Akbar. The night was all they had as they were leaving the day after that.

No one knew that this the first step of their love story. This trip will change their course and they will turn from enemies to friends. Jodha is known for her friendship and Akbar is known for his words both has a significance in friendship so this will definitely change them.