Marriage of Hatred

All began to prepare for the wedding, the wedding which will be in the course of history written in golden letters about this marriage unlike the usual marriages.

Akbar got ready and arrived being a groom in Mughal attire but Jodha was looking exceptionally beautiful in her bride outfit.

The wedding rituals began with performing each and everything with its own beauty and time.

Akbar did everything accordingly to the Rajput rituals so that Jodha will also have to do his rituals in Agra when they will reach there after their marriage.

Akbar was restless when he saw Jodha in his bride attire, he could not take his eyes off her. He could not believe his eyes that Jodha can also look more beautiful in bride outfit and Jodha was dressed up as his bride. As being a Rajput and a princess she always dressed up so nicely that Jodha was beautiful everyday, everytime but something about that outfit that it made Jodha's beauty enhance even more and she was dressed up in her favourite colour red and orange although Akbar's favourite colour is green and Jodha absolutely hates it with no offense to Akbar. Everyone was discussing about the marriage and all but Akbar was just busy in seeing Jodha and he noticed that Jodha was not looking at him.

After every ritual finally the wedding was starting and Akbar and Jodha both were sitting in the Mandap for their marriage.

King Bharmal and Queen Mainavati did the kanyadan ritual.

For the next ritual the priest asked both the groom and the bride to extend their hand forward, Which Jodha was a little hesitant about but her mother gave her hand in Akbar's hand. Akbar was holding Jodha's hand in both of his hand and was teasing her. Jodha quick snatched away her hand from Akbar's grip.

Adam Khan, Maham Anga own son was eyeing Moti Bai and said indeed the woman of Amer are really beautiful.

Maham Anga asked him to speak with her privately and she slapped him for his actions because if Akbar would have seen that he would have killed Adam.

Jodha and Akbar stood for their marriage vows or pheras.

Marriage is the promise which is meant to be kept forever.
The first vow is the bride agrees to accept her husband's family as her own.
The second vow is to treat everyone with love and respect.
The third vow is she agrees to keep all her promises.
The fourth vow is she agrees to do everything to keep everyone happy.
The fifth vow is the bride agrees to abide by the teachings of her ancestors.
The sixth vow is she agrees to stand by her husband in every situation.
The last and the important seventh vow is she agrees to love and cherish her husband forever.

All this vow also stands for the groom but as Akbar was Muslim Jodha was saying knowing how much importance it has and Akbar was just listening to the vows.

With these seven vows the bride and groom are bound in matrimony, now the bride and the groom will spend the rest of their lives together.

Jodha was said to repeat the priest for her vows and she said, My Lord, I am lucky to have a husband like you. The Gods have blessed me that's why I have a husband like you. You are my lord husband.

Akbar was said to put vermilion to Jodha's forehead and put nuptial chain around her neck of his name and after that they were pronounced as husband and wife. Jodha was crying that she was married to her enemy which she wanted to be beheaded.

Queen Mainavati was sad as the clairvoyant words were true and all her efforts went to the vain and now Jodha's life will be hell which already is.