Love Me Like I Do

Tritya Srivastava: bubbly, carefree, kind and soft hearted girl with many phobias and traumas. She cannot be in any relationship because of her past no matter she wants or not. She hides her pain in her smile and no one can notice it. She thinks herself as an 'ordinary' girl who lives in odisha but soon she discovers her "in ordinary" side.

Adhrith Kaushik: a cool guy, macho hunk and an alpha male from Uttar Pradesh who cannot bound himself in love because according him it's a prison so he doesn't want to be prisoned. He is a Playboy but cannot hurt someone and doesn't want a relationship either.

What will happen when Tritya and Adhrith will meet each other through social media? One who doesn't want a relationship and other who wants but cannot have because of her past. Will their path collide or overlap eachother's ?

So here are the characters of my story Tritya and Adhrith and yes it's a real life love story which is not mine but my friend's so please join me in this journey by reading my story on scroll stack and if you guys will like it then I can write it on here, Wattpad also.

My scroll stack I'd: luvme.stck.me

https://luvme.stck.me/story/226005/Love-Me-Like-I-Do
This is the link for the story just copy it in and paste it in Google or chrome rest it will do.

I am hoping that you will like this story and support me and friend.

Like. Comment. Share.

Love Love 💜✨