Jodha Not Guilty

Jodha's brother were at Agra they wanted to surprise Jodha but instead of giving her surprise they got a surprise that Jodha in prison for killing an unborn child. They were even more shocked to know that the child was of the emperor and Ruqaiya.

They all tried to explain Akbar that their sister could never do such a thing and to her husband, she would rather die than doing such things. But Akbar was so shattered that he didn't listened to them but instead he prisoned Jodha's brother for visiting a prisoner.

When Jodha saw her brothers were prisoned. Jodha was questioning on the humanity of the Mughals. How can someone be so cruel that she is guilty or not is not proven yet and he has already started torturing her family.

Jodha was so nice and kind to everyone so there was a soldier in the jail whom Jodha helped at the time of his need and when he saw Jodha so restless he went to help Jodha which can cost his life but he didn't care. He went to Jodha and said that Jodha's brother were trying to convince him that you are guilty but he became angry and prisoned them for visiting a prisoner.

Jodha wanted to kill Akbar right at that moment by listening to all. Jodha's hatred towards Akbar was above the sky. Jodha was burning in her hatred. She knew that this is the real face of the emperor but she wanted her husband which he never was. Akbar was the only one at fault but instead he alleged Jodha.

Rahim was playing in Queen Salima's room, when he came to listen a story from her mother Jodha he found that she was missing, he searched her everywhere but couldn't find her so he decided to go the emperor to ask him.

Rahim went to the emperor but the emperor was astonished to see Rahim holding the same bottle which a soldier found from Jodha's chamber. Akbar rushed to the doctor and he found that the bottle is with the doctor only but he saw clearly that the same bottle was in Rahim hands so he went to Rahim and found that Rahim was looking for something.

Akbar went to Rahim and after examining him, Akbar found that Rahim still had the bottle which he just saw in the doctor's hand. Akbar asked Rahim that whom is he looking for? Rahim said that he is looking for his mother Jodha who promised her to say him a story every evening and because she was so kind to him, Rahim decided to gift her the bottle which he found from his mother's room while playing as it has stones on it and it is as pretty as her mother Jodha so it will suit her to use.

Akbar questioned Rahim that it was the first time he was going to gift this to his mother Jodha and Rahim nodded in a yes, Akbar questioned him further that, where the exact location you found this? Is this the first time you saw it? Have you ever seen someone having it? Were you playing with it before also? Akbar continuous questions made Rahim go silent but seeing his silence Akbar shouted at him and this created a terror in Rahim for Akbar.

Rahim answered Akbar's every question and Akbar was very confused with the situation. He examined both the bottle and the result was that both bottle are same, they had the poison stored in between them which killed the emperor's baby.

Akbar was regretting his decision and ordered to free his wife and his brother-in-law's. As Rajputs have a big heart which can forgive any mistake but Akbar made Jodha's family hurt which she could not tolerate at all. Jodha's brother forgave Akbar when he said he was sorry as he was the emperor, their sister's husband and a father who just lost his child so they forgave Akbar without giving it a stretch.

To rectify his mistake Akbar was having lunch with his in-laws and he asked that why Jodha's brother came to Agra which they said that they wanted to gift something to Jodha as she is their only sister and they can not stay much away from her so this would be a valid reason to meet her.

Akbar said that, 'there is no need of reason to meet your sister' but before Akbar could complete his sentence Jodha jumped in between saying that, "there's no need to meet me I will further never tolerate you disrespect so you all better do not come here to meet me as your gifts will never give me happiness by snatching your happiness you just stay away from here and that will be my biggest gift.'

After listening to the words of Jodha, Akbar was sure that he has hurted Jodha. Everyone left after having food while Jodha was leaving Akbar tried to stop her by holding her hands which Jodha threw immediately as if it was a bettle trying to suck the nectar of a beautiful flower. Akbar was the bettle and Jodha was the flower whose nectar, which was her pride and was already destroyed by him so there's nothing more left to be destroyed.