Jodha's Imagination

Author's Note: I am so sincerely sorry and apologetic about my delay in this story but I had a clear reason to it which was undeniable. I hope you all understood and didn't left me instead you waited for my updates in this story. From now I will be very active and will post as much as I can. I will hope you will enjoy this story and support it. Please correct me wherever you find any mistakes. Thank you so much guys. Love Love 💜✨

Jodha was blank after listening to Akbar's conditions and she started cooking up things in her head about her and Akbar. He can forcibly do anything with her and looking at Akbar and his great physique she could do absolutely nothing in her protest. This was perfect time to close all the gaps for Akbar which he did and leaned on to her ear and said," Jodha Begum, don't make assumptions in your head, I can see what you are thinking in the pretty little face of yours until and unless you want me to make them true for you." Smirking in middle of sentence.

Jodha was too late to notice Akbar was too close to her after awhile she noticed the closeness in between them and her cheeks flushed. Soon she tries to create some distance but Akbar was too fast and knows Jodha very well so he quickly holds a grip onto Jodha's hand without wasting a second and smirked while saying, "you haven't answered me yet Jodha Begum, so you cannot leave." "Answer me first" he said, more of a command.

Jodha was unsure but her words make their way out from her mouth and in confusion she just uttered "okay." Jodha was still in her confusion thinking about the consequences she has to face for this but this word from Jodha make Akbar very happy and loosen his grip on Jodha's hand but she seems not to notice it, busy in her head. Akbar decided to adore her beauty by not telling her anything and just look at her thinking and blushing at her own thoughts.

After some time Akbar noticed the time it's high time to sleep because they had a long day of traveling and all this clashes were enough so he decides to break Jodha's concentration and leaned to her saying that," Jodha Begum, you are thinking too much today. You can share your thoughts with me if it is about me so that I can meet your expectations and make them turn into reality for you" there was a major focus while saying 'for you' like he will do this only for Jodha.

Jodha suddenly came back to the earth after a million of thoughts in her mind but Akbar's word make her come back and was done of her thinking and she stood up without saying a word she just leaves because she was so ashame to say anything. Although Akbar was taking a guess that what she was thinking but she knew that she was thinking about him only. She turned around and left blushing not looking back for once because if she did, then Akbar will notice her blushing and then he will use it against her and will probably think that he was right about her.

After some time Jodha came back with pillows and blankets in her hands and she puts it her sofa which was placed at a distance from the bed. She starts arranging the pillow and the blanket at the sofa which makes Akbar widen his eyes and he says," What are you doing Jodha Begum?"

"Just making the sofa ready and comfortable so that I can sleep on it peacefully without any disturbance of any stupid human." Clearly the stupid human refers to Akbar but him ignoring the words and went to Jodha with concern on his face and said, "Are you going to sleep on the sofa, Jodha Begum?" Which she doesn't answer but nods in a yes.

"It will hurt you to sleep on a sofa you take the bed and I will take the sofa, you are not acquainted to sleep on it but I am because I have slept on it before because of you" Akbar said taunting to Jodha.

Jodha said something in her low voice so that it will not make way to Akbar's ear and said," you are already wounded and if you sleep on sofa it will make your wounds worse and I cannot let that happen."

"And I also cannot let you sleep on the sofa knowing that you might fall and injure yourself. My mother will not like that I slept on the bed and made her daughter sleep on the sofa and now she is injured because of me." Akbar said.

"But...." That was the last thing Jodha said while Akbar interrupted saying that," either I sleep on the sofa or you sleep on the bed with me and don't worry about anything, I am man of my words. I will never touch you without your consent so you will sleep on one side of bed and I will sleep on another. I will do nothing to you, trust me. Jodha Begum."

Like. Share. Comment.