Sangeet

After all love and hate war it was soon the time of the most melodious and awaited ritual in a wedding which is Sangeet where all will dance together, Play a lot of games and mostly enjoy the most. Before the event Akbar gifted Jodha a lehenga (dress) to wear it on the for today's aarti which they are going to do as a couple but as soon as Jodha opened it she saw that the lehenga was of green colour which she hates the most and everyone knows it but Akbar loves the colour green and he loves to see Jodha wearing green.

Akbar thought that Jodha is not going to wear the lehenga but his heart keeps saying that she will. Everyone was ready and came to place except Jodha, even the bride was there before the time but not Jodha. Akbar was so restless that he went to Queen Mainavati to ask about Jodha but he was stopped by the musical sound of an anklet which was heaven to his ears soon he looked towards the direction of the sound to find his wife was standing looking like a Queen um because she is a Queen. His Queen

Akbar was so busy adoring her beauty, her eyes with smudged kohl, her anklet making an sensational sound, her jwellery which were not minimal but complimenting each other and obviously she was wearing the green lehenga which Akbar gave her to wear and like always she had a veil in her head with the dupatta. She was looking devine, Akbar was shocked to see Jodha looking like a goddess but not the one he saw on the temple because she was fierce form of goddess but Jodha was looking like the calm and beautiful form of goddess.

After looking at Jodha everyone was utterly in shock because no one has ever seen Jodha wearing green so it was a moment to be written with the golden letters that Jodha is wearing green. As soon as Sukanya saw Jodha she couldn't stop herself from asking, "from which direction has the sun set today because Jodha jiji is wearing green. Are you really wearing green or am I dreaming because this could never happen."

Akbar chest became more wide with pride by seeing Jodha and listening to Sukanya. He stood forward and said, 'Its because of me that your Jodha jiji is wearing a green lehenga.  I love the colour green and I gifted her this lehenga.' Akbar proud smile was noticed by everyone but he didn't knew that he was smiling. There are absolute no chances of Akbar smiling but now look at him smiling proudly without even knowing.

Everyone went to do the Aarti and after the Aarti, Akbar was sitting in the backyard of Jodha's chamber because Jodha is pretty and everything related to her is pretty indeed because her backyard was heaven, if you want some peace you can find it there. Akbar saw that some little girls were giggling and they came to him and while they were having a chit-chat Akbar's eyes were wondering for Jodha but she was nowhere to found so he asked those girls about her.

Which they first denied to say but after Akbar lured them with giving chocolate they said, "Jodha jiji is in the Gupt kaksha (hidden chamber) their is Sukanya jiji's Sangeet today and they all will dance and enjoy and the main dance is of Jodha jiji's. And men's are not allowed there because it's a women night so you aren't allowed to go. Don't say Jodha jiji that we said you this." They said every information they knew to Akbar and went to the chamber with their chocolates.

'Who said that I am not allowed to the Sangeet? I am the emperor and I am allowed everywhere so Jodha Begum be ready for your dance because I am going to see my wife performance, no matter what.' Akbar said to himself while smirking.

On the other hand Jodha is very conscious but not about her performance because this is not the first time she is performing nor this is the last time she is going to perform but this is the first time she is performing while Akbar is in Amer and her intuitions are saying her that Akbar will sneak into the Sangeet but her mind is denying because he doesn't know about it so how can pull such a stunt without having any information about it.

Like. Comment. Share.