Announcement

Hey guys!!!

It's really been a journey to write this great love story about Jodha and Akbar. I never thought that I will write their love story. Honestly, I was in Wattpad to read and now look at me writting a story.

Ok, great speech. The main thing I am here because I am on scroll stack writing a new story there. Recently I have been seeing everyone joining scroll stack and my friends also suggested it to me because I am doing the same thing on both writing. So there it will more helpful as I can earn over there and please don't worry about money I am not going to charge so much that you have sell your kidney to read it.

My charges will be of decent amount and being a student it's helpful and most importantly I can show my parents that passion can make money too and for that I need your support guys. So please support my work by reading it on scroll stack. My new story is "Love Me Like I Do" and I have already mentioned it over there that it's a real story. It's a story of a Odisha Girl and Uttar Pradesh boy who connected through social media. It's not that easy as it's seems to be because they have their baggage.

https://luvme.stck.me/story/226005/Love-Me-Like-I-Do

This is the link of the story and the first two chapters are free. Introduction, characters and everything is there so please go and check it out.

Also I have noticed something lately because I am not saying to vote and comment and share so no one really does it except some. Please vote, comment and share because I see people are reading but not doing anything.

My scroll stack I'd is: luvme.stck.me
My Snapchat I'd is: babyelsa16
And I don't use Instagram but when I will, I will give it to you guys.

Thank you so much again for supporting me and please keep supporting, loving, growing and glowing.

Like. Comment. Share.

Love Love 💜✨