Pratap And Akbar Meeting

King Pratap directly went to Akbar after insulting everyone in Amer. Akbar was sure that he doesn't want a fight in Sukanya's wedding and he is safe and secure there because at the time of war Jodha's brother supported him and even took the arrow on his shoulder which was aimed towards Akbar. Every incidence and behaviour of his in-laws made him sure that no one could harm him in Amer atleast not them.

Pratap went to Akbar and that was the first time they met, soon the first meeting turned into a cold war without any swords but a war of words. Pratap would insult Akbar and Akbar will reply it to even more insult him. It seemed like there will be no end to it but soon King Bharmal came with an idea to keep both of them away from each other for the peace and harmony.

King Bharmal was very worried so he called his sons and his wife to his chamber and were having a meeting where Bharmal said his worries about the clashes and fights that can happen any time and Sukanya's marriage will not be possible and after this no one will agree to marry her. Everyone was tensed but Bharmal tension was at it's peak. King Bharmal was about faint because this tension and stress has consumed all his energy. Jodha was listening to this all hiding at the door so that her family will not notice her and she could hear their conversation.

Jodha was stressing about her father and her sister's wedding. She knew that her father will never tell her to say Akbar to be calm, so she, herself went to Akbar to say him not to stretch things and let her sister marry peacefully after that he could whatever he wants to there will be no one to stop him.

Jodha entered Akbar's chamber while Akbar was trying to apply medicine in his back but as a human his hands couldn't reach his back. Jodha went to him and sat on the sofa and said him that, 'keep your anger and whatever to yourself because in Amer you are not the Mughal emperor but a brother-in-law. So you need to have some responsibility towards Sukanya's marriage.

Jodha completed and was about to leave but Akbar stopped her and said her that, "I am calm Jodha Begum. I am always calm. This isn't my anger, my anger has the capacity to destroy the whole Amer in seconds. I am calm and I will remain calm until anyone questions me or my religion, I will not be calm after listening anything bad about it. Being an emperor I have to take some action so that people will not lose hope for me being a good emperor. I am ready to do it but I have two conditions for it."

Jodha raised her eyebrows curiously asking him a question with her eyebrows but she didn't want to give Akbar a hard time so she asked herself, ' what are the conditions? I came to you because my father was worried and my sister life will be over. Even though I can say no there's no such thing that I have to do whatever you will me to do.' Jodha said and was taking one step backwards to run as soon as possible if Akbar said any wrong thing.

Akbar raised her eyes to meet Jodha's, which were already wondering every corner of his chamber and her feet trembling while taking the step backwards. He held Jodha's hand which was roaming in the air and gently pulled her in the sofa close to him and said," I thought you were worried about me but afcourse how can you worry about me" Akbar said and sighed and then again looked back at her and said," my first condition is until we are in Amer you will stay in my chamber every night and my second condition is you will apply me the medicine wherever I have the injury no other maid will do that" Jodha just froze after his sentence. Jodha was blank.

Do you think Jodha will agree to Akbar's conditions to save her sister's wedding and her father's pride? And if she does then what are the intentions of Akbar behind all this? Is he in love with Jodha? Does he have a heart now which beats for Jodha? Or it's just a plan?

AN: Thank you for supporting me guys. Although we are few now but I hope soon we will be more and we will grow together but I have something to say, I have boards from tomorrow and I will not be posting any updates of this story from tomorrow but I hope you will understand and support me. I wrote this for you all, just to cope for the loss of the story for awhile. Thank you all. Love Love💜✨

Like. Comment. Share