Sword Fight

As soon as Akbar went down, the person defeated whole 7 men's who were attacking at the same time. The next thing was Akbar in that place with a sword on his hand, excited to play a match. As soon as the person saw Akbar, she was astonished but didn't wanted to show the obvious reaction.( Ik you guys know that this is Jodha that's why I said "her" but I am still not revealing because Akbar didn't knew what we know.)

They started the match where they both were fighting with brilliance, showing each other their commendable skills but soon Akbar wanted to make the person lose because Akbar has never lost any match in his wife so he started attacking agressively and person fell on her back. Akbar thought the fight is over but without a second she stood up in the position to fight again.

Akbar soon started fighting again and after some moves Akbar's sword tore the fabric that was hiding the person's face but the person turned around before revealing anything to Akbar. The first thing that Akbar saw was beautiful, lustrous, silk black hairs covering her face after some trails soon he saw her beautiful brown eyes showing so much of emotions in them in order to hide her face. After seeing her eyes he knew that this is his wife, Jodha Begum.

When he saw Jodha in a basic uniform for sword fighting disguised in a boy attire. He was just so lost in her beauty that soon everything started to move in a slow motion, there was some beautiful romantic Bollywood song going on and Jodha was struggling with her hairs that was falling on her face with the gentle breeze of air and Akbar was standing still with his sword in the ground so lost in his wife beauty that he forgot for a second that who he was. Everything was just like a scene of a romantic Bollywood movie.

Soon Jodha managed to put her hairs back so that it will not disturb her in her fight and stood in her position to fight but Akbar was just still not raising his sword, just looking at Jodha blankly. Akbar was consciously, unconscious. Jodha in her soft little voice said, "shenshah?" After hearing to Jodha, Akbar shook his head to get out of his thoughts and aimed his sword towards Jodha to start a fight.

After Jodha brilliant moves in the fight, Akbar's sword fell to the ground and he was defeated by Jodha. Akbar began to walk away but Jodha said protesting, " uh huh, do not move and inch, shenshah. Here you move and the sword in my hand will pierce through your heart" Jodha was pointing her sword towards Akbar aiming to his heart.

Akbar said smirking, "You forgot Jodha Begum that I don't have a heart so it will not affect me as I don't have any such thing called 'heart'. Akbar said without removing his eyes from Jodha.
"If you don't have a heart then you are probably not alive and who is already dead and not alive so why would I kill someone who is already dead" Jodha said and threw her sword in the ground and was walking away but before she could travel any further Akbar held her wrist and twisted her hand behind her back causing her to tremble.

" What should I say to you Jodha Begum? Naive or Stupid? You could have killed me in a second and no one would have questioned you because it was the most appropriate to kill someone and name as accident but you missed you chance." Akbar said twisting Jodha's hand. Jodha was struggling to say anything, after some time she managed to say," you said that you don't have a heart and no one in this world could be alive without a heart so if you don't have a heart then you are dead, and I do have some principles unlike you. I don't kill people and you are already dead so why would I kill a dead person again." Akbar smiled a little by Jodha's sentence and left her hand.

Jodha left the place and went to her chamber. Jodha left but Akbar stood to his root. It is normal for Jodha to defeat anyone but this was the first time where Akbar was defeated in something. JALAL-UD-DIN MUHAMMAD who never lost in something in his entire life has lost in a sword match infront of his wife. He was astonished and surprised that he didn't say anything.

Like. Comment. Share.