Ruqaiya Pregnancy

After Akbar went from Jodha's chamber he went to Ruqaiya's chamber, Ruqaiya was angry on Akbar as he left her without saying her anything at night. Akbar was sorry and Ruqaiya can not stay angry on him for a long time as she loves him so much, she forgave him and spent time.

Jodha was utterly confused with the switching personality of Akbar but it was not anything of her concern so she let it go and did not pay much attention to it and went for a bath.

When she came back from bath she noticed a cute little thief was stealing her bangles from the things she kept to wear after her bath. When she entered the thief, Rahim said that he wasn't stealing but making a deal.

Jodha asked Rahim that what deal then he said that when he asked Akbar to tell him a story he said I will say you one when I am free but he did not agree so he said get me something from your Mother Jodha and I will say you a story right away.

Jodha tried to explain Rahim but he didn't gave her bangles back and a married rajput women not wearing bangles is not a big deal for the Mughals but for Jodha it was a very big deal so to get her bangles back from Rahim. Jodha said him to do the deal with her instead of the emperor if Rahim gave her bangles back to her she will say a story to Rahim every evening.

Rahim agreed on the deal as he just wanted to listen story doesn't matter whose it's from and when he was strolling, was not pestering Akbar to listen story it was an unusual thing for Akbar so he asked Rahim about their deal which he turned down and said there's no deal in between them as he got a more profitable deal, he will listen a story from her Mother Jodha every evening unlike you emperor, completing his sentence he ran away.

Akbar stood up as he was bending down to talk to Rahim and he smiled saying that, "Queen Jodha you are indeed intelligent. You are full package of everything. You have every quality. You are snatching away my everything but why do I feel nothing. Generally I am angry if anyone else would have done it but it's not the same with you as if this all belongs to you only, you are just taking your things from me which you have given me to take care of".

As usual Jodha worshipped her Krishna and after Aarti she went to distribute the prashad to all. She met the emperor in her way and offered him Prasad which he took and they were having a chat while Hoshiyar, Queen Ruqaiya's helper went and said Ruqaiya that Jodha and Akbar are taking but this time it was unusual because this time Ruqaiya was not insecure after listening to this infact she said, "he is emperor's wife he have to talk, she is emperor's responsibility so calm down Hoshiyar, there is nothing bad in talking to your husband."

After seeing this side of Ruqaiya everyone was shocked including Hoshiyar. After offering Prasad to the emperor Jodha came to offer Ruqaiya prashad but for the first time she agreed and took it without any fight or anything this made Jodha shocked but she was happy to see this side of Ruqaiya.

Ruqaiya was talking to Jodha and suddenly she fell. Everyone was panicking and shocked but Jodha calmly handled the situation and the doctor was called, Hoshiyar accused Jodha that she has mixed something on Ruqaiya's prashad she denied but still they were not fully convinced. The doctor checked Ruqaiya and said that Ruqaiya is pregnant.

Akbar was really happy that he is having his first baby and he is going to be a father and Ruqaiya is his baby's mother. Queen Hamida, Bakshi Banu and everyone was very happy after listening to this good news including Jodha. All were congratulating the couple for their good news and new journey.