Mainavati's Refusal

THIS STORY HAS SUICIDAL CONTENT AND BEHAVIOUR READ IT IN YOUR OWN RISK.

When Jodha heard that Akbar is leaving her she was heartbroken. She will be the first woman to be left by her husband no matter whatever Akbar will say, nobody is ever going to accept her or marry her, the people will question her and she will be a subject of joke. Although Jodha was heartbroken Moti Bai consoled her and gave her a hope that she is free from this cage and can go Amer and live as per her wish in peace.

Jodha knew that she couldn't take any decision without her parents consent so before making any decision or leaving the palace she decided to write a letter to her mother, Queen Mainavati. She poured her heart in that letter and was hoping that her mother will understand her and support her decision.

Jodha was so sure that she will be leaving Agra and going to her home, Amer back. She started packing her stuffs. Nobody knew that the emperor was leaving Jodha. There was a spark to burst the bubble of Jodha, Queen Mainavati's letter.

Queen Mainavati wrote her,

Dear Jodha,
                       Although your husband is a Mughal and knows nothing about our culture or our religion but you do know. As per your conditions you are still a Rajput who is married to a Mughal. You did not changed your religion even after marrying a Mughal so how can you change our culture after marrying a Mughal. A girl owns her house in her in-laws only. After marriage of a girl there is no place at her own house. She is only welcomed along with her husband only. A Rajput women can never leave her husband's house until she is dead. The husband is everything for us and his order is everything although your husband wants you to be free but you can't as you are married. So Jodha you are not welcome here alone. Come with your husband to visit us but not stay with us and leave him.
                                                                                                                                  Your Mother

Jodha happiness shattered into pieces after listening to this. Jodha was broke. She does not have a place. She can not stay in Agra neither she can go to her house, Amer. She doesn't have a place or anyone by her side. She didn't knew what to do but something she was sure of that she is not going to stay in Agra.

As Jodha had no one by her side so she decided to end her life as everyone is getting on her nerves now. Jodha thought as no one cares about her and if she died no one will care and there's no way she will still in Agra and tolerate the emperor and she doesn't have to return Amer and let down her mother.

Jodha knows how to ride a horse and decided to drown in the lake which was very far distance of the palace. When Akbar knew that Jodha's mother refused her to go back to her house he knew Jodha would be broken so he decided to visit Jodha but her chamber was empty and a soldier rushed to him saying that," Queen Jodha, left hastily the palace ridding a horse towards the west."

Akbar knew that Jodha is broken so he knew that Jodha is going to the lake but when he reached he saw Jodha going towards the lake and was about to drown herself but he went and forcefully brought Jodha out of the lake and went to a place.

When Akbar needed some privacy and wants to be alone he comes to a place, she took Jodha to that place and scolded Jodha for taking such a decision but his words had no impact on her so he suggested her to stay her there the night because if someone saw her in this state this will be bad impact on Agra and the people.