Traitor From The Family

Jodha was agitated to go boating with Akbar at night in the time while she sleeps. At their way to the boat Jodha kept saying things to herself and Akbar didn't notice while the way narrowed they became close, close enough to Akbar listen to Jodha is saying something but not completely audible.

"He likes such strange things. It's so late at night yet he wants to go for boating!" Jodha said to herself frustrated.

'Did you say anything Jodha Begum?' Akbar asked focused on the way.

"How does it matter? You never listen to anyone you just fulfill your wish." Jodha said angrily.

After the long way and the little chat they reached to the river where the boat was there and a man was waiting for Akbar and Jodha to give them a ride. Akbar entered the boat first but Jodha was in bit of a trouble because she is rajput and married rajput women now she dresses up like a Rajput. Puting on heavy clothes and jewellery and with her heavy clothes she can't enter the boat by herself as she could trip.

Akbar stretched his hand offering Jodha help but Jodha being Jodha did not even listened to Akbar completely and rejected his offer but Akbar again offered his hand and said, "You cannot enter the boat without my help Jodha Begum, you may fall and I cannot see my wife fall and it doesn't suit the Queen to fall infront of everyone."

Although Jodha wasn't willing to accept his offer but her clothes made her to accept because she doesn't want to fall so she held Akbar's hand and entered her left leg first and after that she was trying to enter she lost her balance and was about to fall but Akbar hold her with his strong grip and Jodha gain again her balance and stood while Akbar smirked because he was right and if Jodha had rejected his help then now Jodha would be in the water.

They both entered the boat and took their place and soon the boat started and Jodha was enjoying her view which was beautiful ride of both in the middle of the night under the moon and Akbar was enjoying his view which was Jodha enjoying her ride, looking more pretty under the moon like the moon was exposing her beauty. Jodha was looking at the moon and everything and Akbar was looking at his everything.

Akbar broke Jodha's concentration to gain her attention and asked " why were you so angry at me earlier the maid said that you like to go for boating in the middle of the nights and it is the same now why were you so angry? Don't you enjoy it?"

Jodha gave him a fake and forced smile and said," it depends on the company. Some boats are like heaven with the right company and some are like punishment with the people like...." She said and didn't completed her sentence but she looked at Akbar which clearly gave the answer to her incomplete sentence.

Soon Jodha saw a wound at Akbar's hand and she threw some water on it because she believed that nature is best healer between their sweet-hate conversation Akbar noticed some movements at the place they were boating and suddenly the people attacked their boat and somehow they saved themselves.

Akbar was feeling very guilty because if something would have happened to Jodha then there's no way he was going to forgive himself ever. The security guards rushed and checked them both and assured their health and soon after everything became normal and all were asleep but Akbar couldn't because he was puzzled by the attack everyone believed that this was done by their enemy but Akbar didn't believe it because there's no way their enemy knew where they were staying so this is definitely an attack from any family members.

Like. Comment. Share.