Chapter 12

After careful diliberation, I have decided that yes, Kirishima is the lead singer of the band (although they will all sing a few songs), because I am down so bad for that fictional character.

I did my absolute best to completely ignore Bakugou for the entire hour. I was doing so good to, I had been baited by any of his remarks or observations the entirety of class. 

I glanced at the clock, just ten more minutes left of class. Ten minutes was nothing compared to what I'd already managed. I could do this, easily. 

"So, you're mom really thought Kiri and I were what? Twenty something?" he asked, his chin propped up on his hand as he narrowed his eyes at me. I spared his a glance but nothing more. 

He scoffed at my blatant disregard for his question. "You'd probably into that, huh Deku?" 

If looks could kill, Bakugou would be dead at that exact moment. From the smug smile he wore, he knew that fact to, a little too smug that it wouldn't be the case. In order to kill him, I'd have to have more of a reaction than a glare. That's totally what he's doing right now, I thought to myself. He's trying to get me to kill him. 

"Shut up already," I snapped at him, turning my attention back to the teacher at the front of the room. The dark haired man was droning on and it was going to put me to sleep soon if the bell didn't ring. 

"Damn, he does speak," Bakugou taunted. 

I gritted my teeth. I was getting really annoyed by his nonstop berating at that point. I decided to turn the tables on him. I had a question I'd been dying to ask since last night, when my mind had finally slipped away from my mom and my own self deprecation. 

"That's a cute little nickname you have for Kirishima, how come you never use it around the group?" I prodded, flashing a sinister smile his way as I watched the faintest blush overtake his face. 

I was expecting that question to go unanswered. I was expecting him to shut up for the last five minutes and finally leave me be. 

Unfortunately for me, Katsuki Bakugou was full of surprises. 

He groaned, letting his head hit his desk. 

"My house is his safe space or some shit, I try to be a less of an asshole to him there," the egotistical, arrogant, bullying blond admitted. 

I blinked at him, dumbfounded. Had he seriously just answered my question? Had he really just confessed that to me? 

I shook off any 'heartwarming' and 'fuzzy' feelings. I had all of my first class to think of how I was going to get their little group too leave me alone. They were persistent, and stubborn and stupid. I knew that sense wouldn't work for them, which had clearly been proven that morning. So I planned on making them hate me. Wouldn't be too hard, I barely had to try to get most people to dislike me. My natural, prickly personality didn't seem to affect them too much, so I was resorting to being an absolute asshole. 

"Awe, Kacchan, that's adorable," I said with a taunting smile. He nearly blew a gasket just from that. "but keep it in your pants, we're class." 

I just turned to the front again as he slammed his hands down on his desk and abruptly stood up. "I'm gonna kill you, you little sh-"

"Bakugou," Mr. Aizawa snapped, causing the fuming blond to turn his attention to him. "Detention." 

Bakugou just rolled his eyes and sat down. I smiled in triumph. He'd told me before that Aizawa was the only teacher that bothered to personally call his mom, so I knew he'd be in deep shit.