Chapter 20

I was reading through a few of my first fics and I couldn't get past like the first chapters. They were so fucking bad and I think it's insane how far my writing has come on this app, like holy shit.

My head was pounding and everything else was aching. I was pretty sure I had to have gotten hit by a car or something to feel this awful. It took me a second to register what had caused me to be forced into the world of the living. My pillow was moving.

Why the fuck is my pillow moving?

"Stop moving," I grumbled, turning my face into it. Everything was too bright, even with my eyes shut.

"I can't exactly get up with you snoring on me, Deku," Bakugou's voice was a mix between amused and smug.

I groaned again. What the fuck happened last night? How is this what I wake up to? There was nothing more I wanted to do than get my ass out of that bad as fast as possible, but between the jackhammer in my brain and the tilt-a-whirl that was my vision, it wasn't an option.

"What happened last night?" I struggled to ask, my face was still pressed against his chest. Thank god he wore a shirt to bed.

He chuckled at my question, and that was when I noticed that his arm was wrapped around me, his hand resting on my hip. Fucking kill me now, I thought. "You had way too many fucking shots, damn near stripped our entire set, and then needed to be carried to the car."

For the third time that morning, which had to be a record of some sort, I let out a groan. "Can you do me a favor and just, like snap my neck or something?" My voice was pained as I spoke.

"Do I need to repeat myself?" His tone was still light and teasing, but the question sent a shiver down my spine. "I can't do anything until you get up."

"Kacchan, I can't move," I whined. I was annoyed with myself as soon as the words left my mouth.

"All high and mighty, but a hangover takes you right out. What the fuck, nerd?" He chuckled at the end, shaking his head slightly.

I heard the door handle jiggle and then quietly open and shut again. "He still asleep?" Eijirou's voice asked quietly.

I shushed him without moving or even opening my eyes.

"He was basically whispering, Deku," Bakugou said, using the same volume as all morning.

"Shush," I hissed at him.

"What the fuck?" Bakugou asked.

"I don't know, dude," Eijirou responded and I could hear his smile.

"I'm gonna kill myself, this is awful," I mumbled into Bakugou's side.

I heard Eijirou's laugh as he walked over to us. The bed shifted slightly as he sat on the other side of me. "C'mon, sit up. I've got painkillers."

"Eijirou! My angel," I exclaimed, a sharp pain caused me to hold it the rest of the time I was moving to sit up. "Gimme, gimme," I demanded, opening and closing my first as I waited for him to drop the pills to me.

"So fucking pushy," Bakugou mumbled to himself.

"If you felt like how I feel right now, you'd understand," I said back, throwing the Advil into my mouth and taking a drink of water to wash it down.

All three of us now sat up in the bed, but my head was in my hands as I waited for the painkillers to kick in. "This is terrible, I'm gonna kill myself," I said again.

"Give it thirty minutes, Iz," Eijirou sounded like he was teasing me and that was not what I wanted to deal with at the time.

"Sh, stop talking," I whispered to him, swaying slightly.

Crimson Eyesजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें