Chapter 45

i woke up this morning and randomly remembered how to write? so i'm tempted to go back and rewrite the last few chapters, but that'll take away from writing new ones and i'm just very conflicted.

"What happened, darlin'?" The question left Eijirou's mouth as soon as his door was closed behind him, not even bothering to turn the light on. The room was illuminated from the soft glow of the moon through the window.

I sat down on his bed with more force than necessary, causing me to bounce slightly on the mattress. "You're not allowed to kill him," I said skeptically, eyeing him closely.

He smirked as he made his way to me, picking me up effortlessly and lightly tossing me further up the bed. "No promises," he said, laying down next to me.

I crossed my arms with a scowl directed at the ceiling, thinking about my conversation with Shinsou. "I made it extremely clear that I only saw him as a friend and that I was in love with you and Katsuki, then he just-" I cut myself off, absolutely livid as I thought about it.

I was quickly repositioned on top of Eijirou, straddling his hips with his hands holding my legs in place. I couldn't move if I wanted to, not that it was even a thought that crossed my mind. "He just what?" he pried.

My fists were balled into his shirt as I spoke again. "He fucking kissed my forehead like it was the eighteen fucking hundreds and he was trying to court me or some shit. Who the fuck just does that?" I was glaring holes into Eijirou's chest like Shinsou would someone be able to feel it.

The redhead's grip on my thighs tightened slightly, the only indication of his anger. He was holding it together better than I had expected. "And what did you do?" It wasn't an accusation, just a need to know the full story.

"I pushed him off of me and said that I'd never been in love with him and he needed to figure that out," I explained with a sigh, letting myself fall forwards onto him. I buried my head in the crook of his neck as his arms shifted up and wrapped around my middle.

"Good," Eijirou said in a tight voice, nuzzling into my curls. "Next time throw a punch, maybe it'll help the message sink in."

I snorted at the suggestion, letting myself fully relax against him. "I'm hoping there won't be a next time."

He shrugged the shoulder I was laying on, making me pick my head up and look at him quizzically. "You can't go to sleep yet," a hand was lifted to the side of my face, resting there. "Did you seriously think you could get away with calling me a petty bitch?"

I sat right back up at the question, vigorously shaking my head. "I wasn't calling you a petty bitch. I called you petty, and Shinsou bitches. Totally different," I rushed out as his hands traveled up and down my thighs, a steady pressure there.

He chuckled at my failed attempt to defend myself. "Yeah, you're not getting out of this that easily."

I didn't actually get to sleep until an hour later.

***********************************

The next morning was a late start for all of us. I was the first one up out of my two boyfriends, which was a little odd, but I didn't doubt that they had stayed awake long after I'd fallen asleep. I made my way down to the kitchen in Katsuki's shirt and a pair of Eijirou's boxers, clean obviously you sick fucks. All of my friends had seen me in way less clothing throughout the years, so it didn't really matter to me.

I wasn't a master chef like Katsuki, but I could make scrambled eggs and toast just fine. I was in the middle of cooking breakfast when I heard soft footsteps enter the kitchen.