Chapter 35

I ended up over at the boys' place, to no one's surprise. Sero hadn't taken long to find a ride there, walking right into the garage once he arrived. I had a feeling he knew that was the only place in the house Katsuki would let him smoke. 

"Finally caved, huh?" Sero asked as he plopped down on the couch next to me, offering up the joint in his hand along with a lighter. 

I didn't respond to his question, just took the gift quickly. Within seconds the joint was lit and I was taking a long inhale, the less than pleasant flavor welcome for once. I held my breath for a moment before finally exhaling. "God, I missed weed," I said with a content air to my voice as I handed the joint back to Sero. 

Sero silently raised it in a 'cheers' motion before hitting it. "You gave me a reason to end my T break, you really took one for the team." 

Eijirou laughed from where he sat in front of us on a bean bag. "Were you holding out for him or something?" 

Before Sero showed up, I'd asked my boyfriends if they were planning on smoking with us and was a little disappointed when they said no. Katsuki wasn't a fan of actually smoking weed, preferring other methods, and apparently Eijirou wasn't allowed to smoke anymore, a rule he'd given himself. Something about an addictive personality or something. Couldn't be me, I had thought sarcastically. 

"Not him specifically," Sero shrugged, the joint shifting to my hand again. "I was just waiting for someone to ask me to smoke, so I'd have a reason to." 

The door connecting the garage to the house opened and Katsuki appeared through it, a water bottle in his hand. When Sero showed up, I'd asked him if there was anything to drink in the house since cotton mouth was a bitch. I smiled brightly when I saw that he'd found something. 

"It's all we got," he explained, dropping it in my lap as he pushed me over to sit beside me. 

I let him get situated, unscrewing the cap of the bottle greedily. "This is perfect," I said honestly as I took a few gulps of the liquid. "You're my hero, Kacchan." 

I relaxed into him as his arms wrapped around my waist and pulled me to his side. "I better fucking be," he grumbled in a low voice. 

"Mhm," I hummed happily. "My hero right behind Sero." 

My boyfriend made a startled sound behind me as Sero and I laughed at his reaction. "He brought me drugs, Kacchan. He's winning right now." I blindly reached behind me, flapping my hand around trying to pat the top of his head. I ended up half ass smacking him a few times instead. 

"Fuck Deku, stop hitting me," he said while burying his face into my shoulder to try and avoid the unintentional assault. 

I let my hand go limp, resting lazily on top of Katsuki's spiky hair. I readjusted, getting more comfortable against him as my eyes slipped closed. "I could fall asleep like this," I mumbled, ignoring Eijirou's laughter at my words. 

I peaked my eyes open as Sero yawned, finding it amusing the cartoonish way his eyes widened. "Hm," he hummed, looking thoughtfully at the joint in his hand. "I may have grabbed the wrong one." 

Katsuki's grip tightened on my waist, but I was too busy laughing at the dark haired teen in front of me to care.  "What the hell do you mean?" The blond didn't find Sero's realization as funny as I had. 

"Calm down, I just didn't mean to grab this strain. It tends to make people tired," Sero said with a wave of his hand, taking another drag and blowing the smoke right at Katsuki and I. 

I squinted my eyes against the cloud, rubbing them dramatically. "Oh god, there's weed in my eyes!" I exclaimed, falling into hysterics quickly. It earned a chuckle from Sero, but my boyfriends didn't seem to understand the genius of my joke.