Chapter 21

My mind was blank aside from one thought. 

Eijirou is kissing me. 

On pure instinct, my arms were wrapped around his neck, holding him just as closely as he held me. His other hand found a home on the skin just above my hip. 

I refused to admit how long it took for my brain to get back up to speed with real life. I can't really be blamed though, anyone would forget their morals while kissing Eijirou, it's a little hard to focus on anything else. 

Bakugou's Eijirou is kissing me. 

All it took was that singular thought, and the moment was ruined. I had come crashing back to reality, life punching me the whole way down. I pushed him off, which I realized later was only so easy because he let me. 

"I-" Words wouldn't even form. I couldn't get my mouth to move the way I wanted it to. 

"I'm sorry," he said quickly sitting up. "I just-" 

"No," I cut him off. I didn't want to hear why he'd done it. No matter what he said, I think it'd shatter me. He has some sort of relationship with Bakugou, so why the fuck did he kiss me? Was that cheating? Did he just cheat on him with me? Fuck, fuck, fuck, I'm a home-wrecker. Literally, in that case, seeing as they lived together. "I gotta go." I was at the window before he could even move to stop me. 

"Izuku, don't-" 

I didn't wait for him to finish, already halfway through my own window. I slammed it shut, snapping the clasp as soon as both my feet were firmly on my own carpet. My curtains were drawn in an instant. 

I could hear how shaky my breath was as I looked around my room. Everything was the exact same as before I left. I couldn't find anything out of place. 

So why did everything feel different? 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

My window stayed shut and locked the rest of the weekend, my phone off almost the entire time. I had gotten sick of all the text messages and phone calls. At first, it was just Eijirou, a few from Bakugou, both I didn't care to read. By the time Saturday rolled around, everyone in the friend group was trying to reach me, so I just shut it off. 

I woke up early on Monday, determined to start my walk to school before Eijirou or Bakugou could force me to ride with one of them. My headphones were firmly in my ears, the volume at an almost deafening volume. I kept my head down and my hood up, all the way to my first class. 

I arrived twenty minutes before the first bell even rang, the teacher wasn't even in the room yet. I had done so much sitting and staring over the weekend, that I just finally needed something to kill time. It was probably time I checked some of my notifications. I checked every one of them, besides Eijirou's and Bakugou's. 

Ash~

Hey where are you? 

U coming over? 

We're all just waiting for you

Are you okay? 

Did something happen with your mom? 

Midooooooo

Check your phoooone

You not even reading these

What happened? 

Are you okay? 

We miss u

I took a deep breath after reading through her messages. I felt bad for cutting everyone off, but I just needed the time to think. 

Kami~