Chapter 26

Something get's revealed in this chapter. Half of you are going to be mad, irritated, annoyed, ect., but I do not give a shit. I wrote it for the other half that are going to go absolutely feral for it. The rest of you can pip the fuck down in my comments.

Eventually our hang out was abruptly ended, like always, when my mom came home. My old friends decided to head back to their hotel after that.

It was Friday night and I was once again trying to talk myself into going back over to Eijirou and Katsuki's after everyone had left. We'd been together for almost the entire week, but I'd been avoiding spending any alone time with them after the weekend. It's not that I didn't like them, or like spending time with just them, I liked them more than I cared to admit. That's what was stopping me all week.

What if we all started hanging out and they decided they didn't like me nearly as much as they thought they did? What if they realize there's only enough room in the relationship for two? I wasn't sure that was an outcome I could physically handle.

But even Katsuki had texted and asked if I'd come over that night. He usually left that to Eijirou, but I guess he'd finally grown annoyed with my avoidance.

I slipped my most comfortable hoodie on over my pajamas and took a deep breath. Time to face the music.

"You've been avoiding us," Katsuki said in a gruff voice as soon as I was through his window.

I'd fucked up slightly when trying to get through, and was lying on the floor, staring up at him on the bed. "What, no hi? How're you doing? I'm so happy you didn't die coming over here. You're so amazing to risk your life like that everyday," I mumbled, slowly climbing to my feet and brushing myself off as I talked. I'd been so distracted, that I hadn't noticed Eijirou until I was thrown over his shoulder. "Nice ass," I said with a snort, not bothering to fight against the hold. I was thrown onto the bed a second later, bouncing slightly from the impact.

"Why've you been avoiding us?" Eijirou asked, sitting in front of me, his back against the headboard.

"I haven't been avoiding you," I lied, crossing my arms and turning to look anywhere but them.

"You little liar," Eijirou accused, lifting a few of my curls to find my pink ear.

I quickly slapped his hands away. "I hate that you know that," I grumbled to myself more than him.

"Why've you been fucking ignoring us?" Katsuki's voice was clipped and sharp. I wasn't usually on the receiving end of that tone anymore.

I let out a loud groan, throwing my hands in the air. "I was protecting myself, okay? I do it a lot, if you haven't figure it out by now from all the other times I've avoided you."

I could almost see the gears start turning in Eijirou's head. "Is it because of your mom? Did something else happen?" He asked, his voice soft and concerned.

"No," I shook my head. "Nothing like that."

"Then what is it?" he pried, brushing away a stray strand of hair from in front of my eyes. God damn it, I thought at the action. I was using that to avoid looking at him.

I stayed quiet and just looked down at my hands. Not only was it just embarrassing to say out loud, but the last thing I wanted was to have them start thinking about it and decide I was right.

"Iz," Eijirou gently lifted my chin until I was looking at him again. "C'mon, talk to us. This won't work if you don't communicate."

"What if it doesn't anyway?" I finally asked, voicing my concerns like a little bitch. I felt the intense need to go home and shower to wash off my insecurities.