Chapter 33

"Are you going to tell the cops about the text?" Eijirou asked me quietly, trying to not break the peace. For the first time ever, we were all in my room, just lying with each other and talking about everything we'd missed the past two weeks. 

"I'm not exactly a big fan of cops," I told him truthfully. "They probably wouldn't be able to do much with just a text anyway." 

"So you're just going to sit around and wait for him to try and kill you?" Katsuki's grip tightened on my waist, his anger more than apparent at my decision. 

I heaved a heavy sigh and pushed myself onto my elbows so I could see him. "Fine, drive me to the police station then." 

"Right now?" Katsuki asked, a little surprised by the demand. 

I nodded once. "Yeah, before I change my mind. They'll have to talk to my mom about it, you know that right?" 

"That's gonna be hell, isn't it?" Eijirou asked with a small groan. 

I laughed at the question. "Probably." 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The cops actually took it way more seriously than I had been expecting. I was sat down and questioned, for the first time not being a suspect. They wanted to know everything, how I thought he'd found me, how he had my number, what I thought he'd do next. 

All the questions took around an hour to answer and by the end, I was ready to go to sleep and not wake up for a long time. Since my boyfriends had not been allowed to go with me, when I walked back into the main area of the station, I was looking for them. I was instead met with the worried face of my mother. 

"Oh, Izuku!" she cried out when she saw me, immediately running and pulling me into a hug. "I came as soon as I got the call. Are you all right?" She was scanning me head to toe, looking for any sign of injuries. 

"I'm fine, Mom," I insisted, looking over her shoulder and finding Eijirou and Katsuki leaning against a wall, waiting for me. "It was just a stupid text to try and scare me." 

"Well, it worked," my mom said with a sigh, brushing off my shoulder and forcing a smile. "Let's head back home, yeah?" 

"Uh, sure, just let me go talk to someone real quick," I told her distractedly, quickly ducking around her and making my way over to the other two boys. I wasn't breaking any rules by seeing them anymore, so I didn't really care. 

"Took your damn time," Katsuki said with a tsk but pulled me into his arms as soon as I was in range. 

Eijirou's hand went straight to my curls, burying itself there. "You okay?" His voice was quiet as he asked. 

"I'm fine, don't worry." I pulled myself from the blond's arm, earning a grumble from him. "This isn't exactly foreign territory for me," it was said with a chuckle that I'd hoped would ease the tension a little. 

"Izuku?" My mother's voice made me turn. She'd moved to stand almost right behind me. "Are you going to introduce me to your.... seventeen-year-old friends?" I almost had to laugh at the suspicion in her voice. She really didn't believe we were the same age. 

"Do you want to see their driver's licenses?" I teased her, taking a small step back so I could introduce them properly. "Eijirou Kirishima and Katsuki Bakugou. They're our neighbors." 

"Our... neighbors?" My mom glanced at me, a look of confusion on her face. 

I nodded my head with a hum. "They give me rides to school. Guys," I turned back to my boyfriends. "This is my mom, Inko Midoriya."