Chapter Eight

I laughed uncontrollably, snorting while I stepped on his shoe, accidently pressing onto his new Air Jordan shoes and laughing even harder, snorting like crazy. He stopped dancing for a quick moment, and without saying anything he gently pushed my body away from mine using his arms, he looked down at his dirty shoes, then slowly he looked back up at me.

"Wow, those were my new shoes"

"You look beautiful"

Jack looked at me with his perfect teeth. It was like something from a movie, or maybe a book even. He was beautiful, in his perfect brown tuxedo which matched his eyes just perfectly, making them both twinkle. His nose crinkled as he smiled at me in awe, his hair was swooped on both ends so perfectly, Jake was perfect, he knew just how to drive me crazy.

"So what's going on in their with you wearing a tuxedo so dashing"

We stood outside of his front door, with the glass ceiling fan twinkling from the sunbeam almost blinding me, it could if it wanted to. I gently placed my hand on his chest with my left hand, feeling the thick fabric of his tuxedo. His tuxedo felt like a million dollars, and it probably was a million dollars.

"Well I guess you'll just have to wait and see, now won't we?"

Jack looked down at me smiling at me, he gently placed his right hand on top of my hand. His hand was warm, and for some reason it was soft too. He was sweetin that way, he was sweet to everyone but he made me feel special, as if i was the only girl left on earth.

"You do understand I'm gonna die right?"

His smile faded a bit, slowly going down but not too much. He furrowed his eyebrows in disbelief, I guess he forgot about reality, but that's the way it was with us, whenever we were together time always slowed down and reality and all of our worries faded away. Then just like that, his side lip curved back up making a half smile.

"I don't care, i'm gonna be there for you no matter what"

I couldn't help but feel the butterflies in my stomach. I was so in love with him, and I was so thankful that he felt the same way that I did. He leaned in and gently placed a kiss on the top of my forehead, he smelt like snow which was weird, and judging from the fact that he wore a tuxedo in the freezing cold when it's snowing outside says he's a crazy person. The light was beaming half way from behind his house making the most beautiful sunset with orange and red dancing like a concert.

"Come on, it's freezing out here"

"No duh"

I crinkled my nose at him as I gently pulled my hand away, releasing from his warm but gentle grip. He looked like he was freezing in his cold tuxedo, I know I was. My legs were cold from the chilly winter breeze. I was just so thankful that I shaved last night, my legs were still smooth as a baby's bottom? That's the only smooth thing you can think of, I've thought of hundreds. On the bright side, my gorgeous locks were twirled with thin tight curls, just the way I liked it, loved even. I had to borrow one of my sister's dresses for this stupid thing that he didn't even tell me about. I'm still surprised that she let me wear her favorite black sparkly dress, she never lets anyone touch it for some reason. He placed his hand on the door knob in front of us, slowly turning it to the left, opening it. His house was bright from all of the windows, and his walls were bright. I can't believe I've never been to his house before.

"What are we doing here?"

"Do you trust me?"
He came up behind me, gently wrapping his arms around my waist and kissing my cheek. One of the reasons why I'm so in love with him is because of how soft he is with me, how he tries to not hurt me ever. I felt the lightness of his hands as it was around my waist.