7

"Come on, I know the back door of LIE. My car is right there. I guarantee that Sheng Jun won't find it."

Seeing that Chu Xiangmo showed no objection, Wang Yu knew that this was the best arrangement. He originally came to Chu Xiangmo to report the news, and now was a good opportunity to leave.

Wang Yu nodded: "Then you should be careful. Sheng Jun has been given a pheromone inhibitor. He won't think of anything else for a while, but when the Sheng family comes, it will definitely be chaos again. It's better to get out as soon as possible. ."

As soon as Xia Ke stretched out her hand, she felt the man leaning on her very cooperatively. Maybe his legs were a little weak, and most of his weight was on her body.

However, Xia Ke didn't feel it was very heavy. Instead, he felt that Chu Xiangmo was too light.

Wang Yu looked at the two people's retreating figures, and he was a little confused.

Is it his imagination? Why didn't he feel like Xia Ke was supporting Xiang Mo, but rather like Xiang Mo holding Xia Ke away?

...

"Is this...your car?"

Hearing the man's doubts, Xia Ke felt a little strange: "Yes, what's wrong?"

Chu Xiangmo looked at the small electric car parked in the corner and seemed to chuckle. Then he shook his head slightly and said, "It's nothing, I just didn't expect it."

Xia Ke scratched his head and reacted: "Oh, did you think it was a car..."

Just as she was about to say something more, she saw several luxury cars parked at the entrance of LIE in the distance, making the already noisy entrance even more lively.

The back door of LIE is a small alley, which seems to be peaceful in the bustling city. When you turn from the noisy street to the alley, you feel like you have entered a quiet and dim world.

Xia Ke: "Then it must be someone from the Sheng family. Come on, let's get in the car and leave."

The man nodded and waited until the girl got on the eDonkey and adjusted the direction. Without saying anything else, he got into the backseat with long legs.

He was taller than the girl, even when he sat up. Since the scooter was small and the two of them were very close, he seemed to be able to smell the fragrance of the girl.

This smell is not the smell of pheromones, but more like the clean fragrance left by shampoo or shower gel.

How strange.

There seemed to be no trace of pheromones on her body.

Either her own or his.

Even though he had released such strong pheromones just now, it did not leave any traces on her body.

The girl has thick and smooth long hair, with spiral waves at the end. When the passing wind blows along with the fast-moving electric donkey, the girl's white back neck is vaguely exposed.

Chu Xiangmo raised his hand and twirled a strand of hair quietly with his slender fingers, as if he were simply pushing aside the hair that disturbed his sight.

His dark eyes seemed to have no emotion, but they still had the clear and clear look that Xia Ke was most familiar with, looking at the back of the girl's neck that was looming in the wind.

"By the way, Mr. Chu, where is your home?"

The girl's voice seemed to interrupt the man's thoughts. He paused and then started talking about unrelated topics.

"Why did you suddenly call me Mr. Chu?"

The girl was stunned for a moment, then felt a little embarrassed: "Aren't we all graduated... Calling me senior feels a bit like trying to get close."

The girl seemed a little lonely when she heard the man's voice: "Aren't we friends?"

Any girl can imagine how heartbreaking the look on a man's beautiful face would be.

She quickly said: "Then if senior doesn't mind, I will call you senior!"

As if he was satisfied with her answer, the man told her the address with a cheerful smile in his tone.

Xia Ke was a little surprised when he heard this: "Wow, senior, our homes are so close! We are in the same community!"

Chu Xiangmo paused, as if he was a little surprised. After a while, he slowly smiled, with the same hearty smile as usual, and his tone was soothing.

"Really? That's such a coincidence."

Chapter 4

Xia Ke rode the electric donkey directly to Chu Xiangmo's building. She turned around and said, "Senior, we're here."

Chu Xiangmo still seemed a little uncomfortable, and after a while he said: "Okay."

It was already late at night, and the surroundings were silent, except for the occasional faint chirping of insects.

When Chu Xiangmo got out of the car, Xia Ke felt that his complexion was much better than before, so he asked with concern: "Senior, are you feeling better now?"

The man nodded slightly and said to her warmly: "Thank you so much for today, Xia Ke. If it weren't for you..." He paused and smiled bitterly, "I'm afraid something worse would have happened."

Xia Ke shook his head: "No, I just did what I should do. What's more, the senior is also a victim. If it were me, the senior would also help me."

Xia Ke was very considerate and didn't ask what happened tonight. This incident must be a scar for Chu Xiangmo, not to mention other people's private matters. If they didn't want to talk about it, she wouldn't ask.

"Are you free tomorrow?"

"Then I'll go back first."

The two people spoke at the same time, and immediately looked at each other and laughed.

Chu Xiangmo's originally somewhat reluctant dark eyes were now filled with a cheerful smile, and he seemed to be in a better mood.