161

Xia Ke shrank, but couldn't retreat. She was a little confused: "...so what?"

Chu Xiangmo tilted his head slightly and looked at the smooth back of the girl's neck. The pain of being unable to possess and obtain began to slowly climb to every inch of his heart.

He knew the moment he knew girls didn't have glands.

He could never mark her, never fully possess her.

And he will always struggle in the hell of worrying about gains and losses until he dies.

His tone was still gentle, and the girl didn't notice the change in his mood at all. He is a good person at controlling his emotions. What others see is what he is willing to show.

"As a partner, you have the responsibility and obligation to comfort me."

Xia Ke wanted to complain about when did I agree to be your partner, but she did notice the irritability and violence hidden in Chu Xiangmo when he came back tonight.

Like a hidden undercurrent flowing beneath a calm stream.

Well, since the night is so nice tonight, she won't say anything unpleasant.

She coaxed a child and touched the man's head hanging beside her: "Okay, okay, look at how beautiful the moonlight is tonight, I feel a little bad..."

Before she finished speaking, she froze, as if remembering something, and almost bit off her tongue.

She, she, she-did she accidentally say something that sounded like a confession just now?

However, she felt the man nuzzle her cheek and straighten up slightly, as if wondering why she didn't say anything more.

Xia Ke: ...So there is English in this world but no Japanese, so there is no such famous confession sentence.

Xia Ke was inexplicably relieved.

Chu Xiangmo stared at her for a while, as if he wanted to see into her heart. He smiled slightly, looking a little childish: "I'll let you go first."

Xia Ke: ...I feel even worse!

He pulled her over, found a place with a backrest, and sat down with Xia Ke.

The scenery in front of me is really beautiful.

There are stars in the sky and stars on the ground. Sitting on top of the stars are two people who are extremely small compared to themselves.

There is a Milky Way in the sky, and there is a Milky Way on the earth.

The quiet space and beautiful scenery will make people want to talk, and even the wind will be cool and gentle.

Xia Ke raised his hand and touched his lips gently, but the man beside him suddenly spoke.

"What's wrong? Did I hurt you?"

Xia Ke's hands froze: "No!"

She turned her head to look at him, but was stunned.

At this time, the man was leaning against the metal wall behind him. He raised his head slightly and looked at the stars in the sky.

He bent one leg and placed one hand casually on it. The breeze blew his fluffy and soft hair, and the starlight seemed to be crushed in his dark eyes.

If you don't think about what kind of person he is, he looks like a gentle and kind-hearted beautiful young man.

The man's voice was a little weak, and seemed to blend into the night. The faint smell of cedar surrounded her, making her feel inexplicably at ease.

"Lin Lang said that Chu Fanxing may have hidden her own mental power in Fanxing, which can unlock the genetic sequence code lock."

Chu Xiangmo was talking about Chu Fanxing as if he were talking about a stranger.

Xia Ke scratched her head. She had heard of genetic sequence code locks.

She had experienced a similar device when she went upstairs to find Mr. Shen at Zhibo. Later, she checked it online and found that it was one of the greatest inventions in this country in recent years, but it was expensive and cost-intensive. It is very high and cannot be used productively.

Literally translated, this genetic sequence code should be a coded lock opened by genes.

"Did you also use this to open the Stars?" Xia Ke asked.

Seeing Chu Xiangmo nod slightly, Xia Ke was a little surprised: "Could it be that Chu...Sister Chu had predicted your birth a long time ago and entered your genetic sequence?"

Hearing Xia Ke's name, Chu Xiangmo raised his eyebrows. He glanced at Xia Ke, as if to say, are you taking advantage of me?

Xia Ke remained unmoved and pretended that it didn't happen.

Chu Xiangmo answered her question with a hint of ridicule in his tone.

"Lin Lang told you, I was not born from an O body."

O body...what the hell?

It took Xia Ke a long time to react. In other words, it meant the mother body.

Xia Ke coughed: "I told you."

Chu Xiangmo didn't notice Xia Ke's brief pause. He seemed to be stuck in some kind of memory at the moment: "When I was conceived, I originally had Alpha bias, which means that I am an Alpha myself. But for various reasons, after birth, I became a Beta."

"Before I left that place, I went through many experiments. One of them was to recombine Chu Fanxing's genetic sequence with mine to see if I could change my gender."

"They failed, but I fused her genetic information."

Xia Ke found that every time she heard Chu Xiangmo talk about his life experience in such an understatement, she would feel very angry and distressed.

She bit her lip. Apart from a pale hug, she didn't know what else she could do for Chu Xiangmo at this moment.

Seemingly noticing her expression at this time, the man smiled slightly. He was not angry at the content of his words. Perhaps he had already passed the stage of anger.