55

Xia Ke asked the other party: "Why are you asking for leave? Do you know?"

Colleague Beta shook his head: "It seems that he was injured in an accident. It should be nothing serious."

"Oh..." Xia Ke nodded, and the two chatted for a few more words, and finally returned to their respective workstations. Xia Ke turned on the computer and pretended to be busy. After thinking about it, he took out his mobile phone and sent a message to Gu Shu.

[I heard you were injured, are you okay? 】

After a while, Gu Shu didn't reply. Xia Ke discovered the newly assigned task from the system and devoted himself to his work, forgetting the matter.

After working for about an hour, the sound of conversation came from the door. Xia Ke stood up and relaxed his arms and cervical vertebrae. He saw the bosses of various departments discussing something at the door after their morning meeting.

After a while, Chu Xiangmo returned to the office area of the whole department, holding a stack of materials in his hand.

With such an ordinary and ordinary way of going to work, the people here seem to be no different from the people in Xia Ke's original world.

Perhaps sensing Xia Ke's gaze, Chu Xiangmo's gaze accurately passed through most of the office area and met Xia Ke's gaze in the corner.

The man's dark eyes were slightly curved, and his camel-colored high collar made his shoulders very broad, making him look thin and strong. He smiled at Xia Ke, as if he was just saying hello politely.

Xia Ke also smiled and then sat down.

She noticed the stack of materials in Chu Xiangmo's hand, and heard the whispers around her about the content of today's morning meeting.

Acquisition case, combination of mecha holographic technology, Sheng family, big boss strategy...

Putting all the keywords together, Xia Ke felt that it was time to reach the plot.

The plot where Chu Xiangmo went to deliver materials to the big boss and suddenly fell into estrus and was...

But Chu Xiangmo had this accident just a few days ago. Xia Ke racked his brains and thought to himself, could it be that what happened that day was the foreshadowing of an accident in the big boss's office later?

Xia Ke quietly poked his head out and saw Chu Xiang Mo Zhenghe not far from him, explaining something to the team leader. He didn't look like he was going to the big boss's office soon.

Could it be that I guessed wrong?

The two of them gradually walked towards Xia Ke. Xia Ke quickly retracted his body, pretending to be busy, but in fact he pricked up his ears to listen to what they were saying.

"Everyone is busy, so I'll go and see you off. I'll be back in a while."

"Brother Chu, your injury needs to be better. Why are you running around? I'll take him away."

"It's almost healed a long time ago. What I injured was my back, not my legs. I went up and came down quickly."

The team leader seemed to want to give some advice, but was blocked by Chu Xiangmo: "Aren't you still very busy at work? Now I am the most leisurely person in the entire office."

When Xia Ke heard this, sure enough, it was time for her to appear!

She took advantage of Chu Xiangmo and the group leader passing by her and volunteered: "Brother Chu, what are you going to deliver? Otherwise, I will deliver it."

The team leader first heard what Xia Ke said, and then saw her, and immediately felt that this idea was a good one.

He said: "Xia Ke just came in. There isn't much to do, so let her go."

Xia Ke stood up and nodded quickly: "Just let me help, Brother Chu, have a good rest."

The two of them sang together, and Chu Xiangmo smiled helplessly. His smile looked very non-aggressive, gentle and handsome.

"Okay, I'll trouble you, Coco." Chu Xiang's dark, jewel-like eyes showed a trace of helplessness. He handed the materials in his hand to Xia Ke. Neither he nor the team leader responded, indicating that this stack of The material is indeed not confidential.

He seemed a little hesitant: "Do you know how to get up there?"

Xia Ke was ashamed, did he treat her as a child?

Xia Ke said: "I told you during the training, I know."

The team leader said from the side: "Brother Chu, you shouldn't be doing this in the first place. Let the new guy run errands and get some exercise."

A colleague on the side also laughed and said: "Brother Chu is like this, he takes care of new people every year."

Chu Xiangmo shook his head slightly and said to Xia Ke, "Just go up and hand it over to Mr. Shen's secretary."

Xia Ke nodded, turned around and slipped away.

The team leader looked at the girl's retreating back and said with a smile: "She is indeed a newbie. She is very energetic. She is really energetic."

Chu Xiangmo's eyes flashed slightly. Without saying anything else, he left politely and returned to his office.

He closed the door and took out his mobile phone with his big, bony hands. There was a message and missed calls on it.

[Sheng Jun is discharged from the hospital. Call back. 】

The message was cold and had a very different appearance and personality from the person who sent it.

He stuffed the phone back into his pocket and didn't reply.

Chu Xiangmo opened the internal system of the computer, and as expected, he saw the announcement and notification information about the business trip to Jiangzhou City, and his name was in it, very eye-catching.

Jiangzhou City, the headquarters of the Sheng family.

...

Xia Ke breathed a sigh of relief when he came out of the department office area. Chu Xiangmo didn't know how much she helped him.

Xia Ke felt that he had hidden merit and fame.

The office of the big boss, Mr. Shen, is on the top floor, occupying an exclusive floor in the huge office building of Zhibo. Everyone knows that when the lights first come on at night, the bird's-eye view from his office will be a spectacular scene.