72

She has never forgotten the way she saw a man flirting with others at home that day.

She simply couldn't resist a player of Mr. Xiao Shen's level.

Xia Ke took a few steps back, but his wrist was still held by someone. It didn't look like he had much strength, but it was so strong that he couldn't break free.

Someone suddenly hit him on the back. Xia Ke hurriedly wanted to apologize, but someone gently held his shoulder.

The person's aura was very familiar. Xia Ke had been in close contact with the person before and knew who he was immediately.

"Brother Xiang Mo!" Xia Ke was very happy. With someone here, Mr. Xiao Shen should stop pestering him.

However, he didn't expect that no matter how hard Xia Ke tried, the restraint on his wrist did not relax at all, but became even tighter.

The man standing behind her seemed to be hugging her and did not distance herself. When she spoke, Xia Ke seemed to be able to feel the vibrations in the man's chest.

Chu Xiangmo's tone was gentle, but with a hint of venom: "Mr. Shen, what are you doing?"

Mr. Xiao Shen raised his eyebrows and met the man's eyes.

Chu Xiangmo clearly looked so docile and innocent, but the luster in his black eyes that was flowing like a beast whose territory had been invaded was not what he meant.

There was a hint of fierceness in the man's eyebrows. He seemed to be suppressing some emotions and spoke slowly: "Mr. Shen, the release of pheromones is not allowed in public places. I think you should know."

Xia Ke suddenly thought of the woody peach fragrance she had just asked about. It turned out that it was not her imagination.

That turned out to be the smell of Mr. Xiao Shen's pheromones.

The peach fragrance quickly disappeared completely. Mr. Shen smiled with a hint of provocation: "Oh? So how do you know? Mr. Chu, are you just a Beta?"

Xia Ke: Then I'm afraid you don't know that the two people standing in front of you are non-mainstream Betas, and they can smell everything they should.

Chu Xiangmo ignored his provocation completely, but Xia Ke felt the hand on his shoulder tighten.

Xia Ke didn't want to see Chu Xiangmo defeated, and she didn't want to see Chu Xiangmo's secret exposed like this. She said, "Mr. Shen, please let me go. I think it's better not to fight in public."

Mr. Xiao Shen took things as he was good and let go in a very gentlemanly manner, completely unable to see that he had vaguely revealed the strong look of an Alpha a minute ago.

Mr. Xiao Shen was still smiling and seemed not to be affected by Chu Xiangmo at all. The innate arrogance of Alpha was vividly reflected in him at this moment.

Alpha is strong and aggressive when facing its prey. It easily determines that a Beta does not have the ability to compete and focuses on luring its prey.

"Isn't that okay in public?"

Xia Ke felt the man's suddenly cold aura behind him, and also felt the man's gloom and low pressure.

This is a rare side of the usually kind-hearted Chu Xiangmo.

However, Xia Ke spoke first before Chu Xiangmo spoke.

Shen Ci saw that the girl's originally polite expression had darkened. Her face looked cute and cute even when she was not smiling, but this time, the girl's brown-black eyes seemed to have flashed through something, and finally recovered. A silence as deep as the ocean.

"Mr. Shen, I think you should know that respecting a woman, ahem, respecting a person is how she should be."

The girl pointed out quietly: "You are looking down on me." That's why she could say such words that were almost teasing so easily.

Chu Xiangmo had never seen a girl look so sharp.

She was not smiling at this moment, and she had no emotion at all. It was as if she was calmly telling something that had nothing to do with her.

"You have acquiesced that I dare not get angry after hearing these words. Perhaps it is also possible that you have attracted many lovers by flirting like this."

Chu Xiangmo lowered his head and looked at the girl in front of him. Since he was taller than her, he could only see the small hair on the girl's head, but he could feel the indifferent temperament on her body that was not often shown.

So sharp, so keen, and different from the clumsy appearance he usually displays.

Mr. Xiao Shen was stunned, obviously he had never thought that Xia Ke would say such a thing.

The moment the girl finished speaking, Shen Ci felt offended. His self-esteem and pride as an Alpha felt violated. No prey had ever dared to speak to him like this.

So rude and cold.

Shen Ci felt the resistance in Xia Ke. Obviously he didn't care about other people's resistance at all, but he felt a hint of shock in Xia Ke's eyes.

Xia Ke found that Mr. Xiao Shen stopped talking and just looked at him silently.

Xia Ke: Huh? Could it be that what she said was too much?

Xia Ke felt that the atmosphere had become a little strange. Maybe everyone was shocked by the domineering aura she exuded.

Why didn't Chu Xiangmo say anything?

Xia Ke felt a little embarrassed.

Can she run away at this time?

Xia Ke cleared his throat and tried to sound serious: "Is everyone okay now? I'll go back first."

After saying that, she secretly tugged on Chu Xiangmo's sleeve and asked him to go with her.

She still has some shadows about Mr. Xiao Shen in her heart, fearing that he will get entangled with her again when there is no one around.