126

He trembled at the sight of her.

It was as if the girl's eyes were finally on him.

He never thought that one day he would say such a thing.

"I love you," he said.

His tone was so calm, as if he was stating an already established fact.

He could no longer imagine what the world would be like without her.

It was she who pulled him out of a swamp full of mud and brought him into a new world.

"Love...me?" The girl seemed to have received a completely incomprehensible emotion. Her eyes widened slightly because of his words, as if she had fallen into a deeper confusion.

At that moment, her innocent eyes looked too much like a child who didn't understand anything.

This gave Chu Xiangmo the urge to pull her into the abyss of desire.

"I originally wanted to drag you into my hell." The man whispered, and he moved closer to the girl. Their breaths were very close, as if they would kiss together again.

"But I found that I was wrong." He said, "I was constantly seducing you, but I was seduced by you instead."

"I was originally a person who neither said I liked nor believed in love." It was obviously such a disgusting thing to say, but the man told it in an extremely calm tone, as if he was telling a completely unrelated story.

He nuzzled the girl's hand obediently, like a big obedient dog.

"The weird thing is, I love you."

Xia Ke also murmured: "Yes, how strange."

Actually love her.

She suddenly smiled, that slight smile, with the corners of her lips slightly raised, in a mysterious and mysterious emotion.

"Do you know who I am? You say you love me so easily." She smiled, as if as a challenge, "I won't love anyone - I won't love."

No one knew that the moment the girl finished speaking, the whole world stopped for a moment.

The constant flow of traffic, the leaves blown by the breeze, and the ticking sound of seconds were frozen in an instant for 0.0000001 seconds.

It was as if he was responding to someone's words, but at the same time, he seemed to be expressing his disapproval.

The man was already very close to the girl's lips. As long as he lowered his head a little, he could kiss her.

As if he didn't hear the girl's words, he said something in a breathy voice, and his voice was a little unclear.

Unknowingly, he had already wrapped his arms around the girl's slender waist. He lowered his dark eyes slightly and made a tentative sound from deep in his throat: "Huh?" He smiled lowly, "Is that okay?"

The girl's hand gently holding his face slipped to his neck at some point and rested on his shoulder. It was thin, weightless, but very present.

Hearing his words, the girl paused, raised her head slightly after a while, and gently rubbed his face with the tip of her nose.

The next second, the hand around the girl's waist suddenly tightened, and the muscles on the strong arms tightened, lifting the girl up a little.

The hot breaths were entangled together, and also the soft lips and tongues were entangled.

Chapter 53

"So, you haven't reached the last step yet?"

"Ahhhhhh - can you stop talking?"

Xia Ke tried to cover her ears by grabbing her hair, trying to pretend she didn't hear what Gu Shu said.

The beauty sitting opposite her, leisurely looking at her newly made nails, did not let her go. Instead, she flipped her long hair, leaned half of her body in her direction, and leaned on the handle.

"Xia Ke, can you do it?"

Xia Ke's face was a little red, and she couldn't help but said: "I said, do you have this skill to reason about what happened to me?"

Gu Shu raised her eyebrows: "After all, we are collaborators. I want to know Chu Xiangmo's status at this time. Is there any problem?"

Xia Ke made a move, and before she could put down her hands covering her ears, she asked, "Why are you asking so many questions? Are you interested in Chu Xiangmo?"

She remembered that Gu Shu was Alpha. Regardless of whether she was a boy or a girl, Alpha was the one with the upper hand in this world.

Gu Shu raised her lips and smiled at Xia Ke: "That's wrong. I'm more interested in you than Chu Xiangmo."

Xia Ke: "..."

Xia Ke has become immune to the inexplicable high favorability of people in this world towards her.

She moved the coffee aside and pretended not to hear what Gu Shu said.

At this time, there were not many people in the cafe next to the company. Perhaps unlike Xia Ke and Gu Shu, who left early, most people were still working overtime.

As for why the two of them left early, it was because Gu Shu called out Xia Ke and said he had something to tell her.

Recently, their department has basically had no work after Chu Xiangmo took a paid leave (sick and had a fever). In fact, Xia Ke vaguely felt that Zhibo had a feeling that a storm was coming.

The prosperous age is almost gone, and Zhi Bo doesn't know if he is still part of Chu Xiangmo's plan.

As soon as she and Gu Shu sat down, the eyes of this Alpha, who was dressed alluringly and charmingly today, were like searchlights. He asked a few questions, and Xia Ke felt that she already knew it without even saying anything.

Gu Shu sounded a little disgusted: "Xia Ke, we are all adults, why are you so shy?"

Xia Ke looked around, then gritted his teeth and lowered his voice and said, "Is this a shameful thing?! Who would talk about whether they have sex or not?"