68

Until I saw someone leaning at the door.

"Mr. Shen, why are you here?"

Why is he at the door of her room?

Seeing Xia Ke's appearance as if facing a formidable enemy, Mr. Shen chuckled softly: "Why don't you want to see me so much?"

Because every time I meet you, nothing good happens.

Xia Ke cursed, but she didn't say anything on her face: "Does Mr. Shen have anything to do with me?"

Mr. Xiao Shen shook the mobile phone in his hand: "I called you, why didn't you answer?"

Xia Ke: "Ah? Did you call me?" She took out her mobile phone and found that there were no new calls.

Mr. Xiao Shen reminded: "The one with the last number 8523."

Only then did Xia Ke realize that it was the missed call, and she realized: "Why do you have my phone number?"

Mr. Xiao Shen raised his eyebrows, as if he thought there was such an idiotic question.

"The employee phone numbers are all written in the system."

Xia Ke: "Oh."

Mr. Xiao Shen leaned down slightly and looked at Xia Ke, his peach blossom eyes slightly curved: "Don't you want to ask me what I want to see you for?"

Fortunately, Xia Ke's room was at the corner. If no one came over specifically, they wouldn't be able to see this scene.

Xia Ke didn't want to be gossiped about as a rare animal, nor did he want to be the protagonist of the company's internal gossip group.

Xia Ke said dryly: "What are you looking for me for?"

Mr. Xiao Shen said slowly: "Originally, I wanted to come to you for dinner, but you and Chu Xiangmo went there, so my hope was in vain." He observed Xia Ke's expression and smiled, "So now, I I came to meet you for a dinner date."

"Why do you want to have a dinner date with me?" Xia Ke subconsciously said, and then immediately refused, "I have to go out to socialize with Mr. Shen this afternoon. I'm not free. I'm sorry."

Mr. Xiao Shen touched his chin, seeming a little surprised.

"You and Shen Lin together?"

Xia Ke pointed out the key point: "It's not Mr. Shen and I, it's us and Mr. Shen." She thought that the relationship between the two brothers in the original work seemed to be bad, so she deliberately said, "Don't Mr. Shen know?"

Shen Ci raised his eyebrows. Even if he came to Jiangzhou City, his old father would not trust him to interfere in the gambling affairs. Therefore, he had nothing to do with today's negotiation.

Shen Ci originally wanted to take Xia Ke out to play, maybe he could see more of him.

However, he was not a person who gave up easily. He smiled and said, "Then tomorrow at noon?"

Xia Ke: "I want to eat by myself at noon tomorrow."

Mr. Shen: "Tomorrow night?"

Xia Ke: "I'm going to go to the hot springs tomorrow night."

Mr. Xiao Shen: "Then let's take a hot spring bath together."

Xia Ke: "..."

Xia Ke glared at him: "Why does it have to be me?"

Mr. Xiao Shen straightened up. He seemed to be lost in thought. In the end, his peach blossom eyes were slightly raised, and his tone became a little more casual.

He said: "I don't know, but I am a person who follows my heart." There was a playful smile in Mr. Shen's eyes, "So I decided to be with you," he drawled, "--playing ."

Xia Ke:!

Xia Ke said seriously: "Please don't say these words that will cause misunderstanding."

Mr. Xiao Shen chuckled: "Then did you misunderstand?"

What's going on with this guy! !

It's obviously the same background board in the original work, and it's still a background board that was cannon fodder early, so why is it so difficult to deal with.

Xia Ke had no idea what about him had caught Mr. Shen's attention.

Xia Ke gritted his teeth and took out his trump card: "Mr. Shen, I am a disabled person. There is no future between us."

Shen Ci could actually hear the girl's resistance, and he didn't feel unhappy or frustrated by her words. But when he heard the girl say that he was disabled, his heart was stung inexplicably.

He deliberately deepened his smile, bent slightly, looked into the girl's eyes and smiled: "Then we've settled."

Xia Ke was frightened by his sudden move and took a step back. As a result, he saw the other party walk away after finishing his words. You can also hear him talking to other colleagues.

"Does Mr. Xiao Shen have any instructions?"

"Mr. Xiao Shen, do you want to come for dinner together?"

Xia Ke rolled his eyes and turned back to the room.

...

The corridor on the other side of the hotel is covered with exquisite carpets, and people coming and going seem to make no sound.

Chu Xiangmo walked out. Suddenly he paused, turned his head, and saw a man in a suit walking over. When he looked over, he was stunned for a moment, and then smiled politely at him.

His expression was polite, but his words were not very polite.

"Mr. Chu, I am Mr. Sheng's secretary. Are you free tonight? Mr. Sheng asked me to invite you to have dinner with me."

The man in the suit found that the Beta in front of him did not show any panic or fear. He was calm and collected. He even smiled slightly after hearing his words.

Such a smile inexplicably made the man in the suit feel a little dangerous, but he was just a Beta, how could he have such an aura?

The man in the suit heard the other party's somewhat careless voice. If he listened carefully, he seemed to hear a hint of malice in his tone.

"I'm here to work, I don't have time." Chu Xiangmo said, "I let Mr. Sheng down."

He showed a well-placed smile to the man in the suit: "It's not like your trip was in vain. If you reply to Mr. Sheng like this, tell him that he has found the wrong person." It seemed that he meant something, "Our company came in some time ago. I found one, maybe Mr. Sheng can inquire from this direction."