35

He said: "A little flesh wound is just scary to see."

Xia Ke: "Then you still want to come to work tomorrow?!"

What kind of working spirit is this? Capitalists will cry when they see it.

When Chu Xiangmo saw the girl's shocked face, he couldn't help laughing and touched the girl's head. Her hair was very soft and plentiful, like seaweed, making her face white and small.

Secretary Liu saw such a scene in the hall.

The handsome man is tall and erect, his eyebrows are slightly curved, his black eyes are full of smiles, and his strong and strong hands are caressing the girl's hair affectionately and gently, as if he is saying something pleasant.

The girl is equally bright and beautiful. She has round almond eyes, but she looks cute and cute. A simple sweatshirt and jeans are obviously the most common outfits for girls nowadays, but they look good when she wears them.

Secretary Liu couldn't help but glance at the tall man next to him. Alpha's expression had not changed much, as if he was a piece of ice that would never melt. His dark eyes were exactly the same as Mr. Xiao Shen's, but he was not as calm as Mr. Xiao Shen. It was with a wanton smile, but full of indifference.

But at this time, the indifference in the black eyes became slightly gentler.

Secretary Liu glanced at the two people in the distance again, wondering why the world is so small.

Isn't the girl next to Mr. Chu the Beta who had a relationship with him before?

Thinking of the girl's shocking speech that night, Secretary Liu's eyes became a little more sympathetic. He secretly glanced at Mr. Shen next to him, hoping that he would not have any objections to the girl.

Mr. Shen watched silently, and then suddenly spoke, his voice was low and magnetic, and his tone was calm: "Check who that girl is." He paused, "Also, Xu Jingyi was taken away by the police. Does it have anything to do with their coming to the hospital?"

Secretary Liu responded and felt a little thump in his heart. Miss Xia was still noticed by Mr. Shen.

A lot of things happened tonight. Mr. Shen suddenly fell ill and was admitted to the hospital. Xu Jingyi, the vice president of the company, was arrested by the police on the spot at the KTV on suspicion of circulating and selling illegal drugs. There were many people watching around, and it involved the image of Zhang Bo. , Mr. Shen needs to be distracted again.

Mr. Xiao Shen originally had a character that was afraid of chaos in the world, but this time he didn't react at all in front of Mr. Shen, which made Secretary Liu a little uneasy, fearing that he would be involved in this matter and cause another quarrel with Mr. Shen. stand up.

He was a secretary caught in the middle, and felt miserable.

He thought again, what happened to the two brothers? One or two people have to check her. Fortunately, the information was still there when I helped Mr. Shen check it last time. I can just make a copy and send it to Mr. Shen later.

Secretary Liu looked at Mr. Shen's expression, and then said cautiously: "Mr. Shen, we have been out for a while. Is it..." It's time to go back.

There was a trace of ridicule on Mr. Shen's cold and handsome face. He raised a sneer and put out the cigarette that was burning at his fingertips but did not take a puff.

"Go back." It's been quite a while since we left.

...

A lot of things happened in one night, but migrant workers who did not have holidays had to continue to work when they were supposed to.

Xia Ke almost overslept again early in the morning. She hurried downstairs and rode a small electric donkey to Zhibo.

When I arrived at the office, I saw many people like her rushing to the time card machine to swipe their irises.

Times are progressing, and so are capitalists, using more advanced high technology to prevent employees from being lazy and clocking in for them.

"Dip, Xia Ke, employee ID 40263, clocked in successfully at 07:59:58."

Almost! !

When the gentle mechanical female voice sounded, Xia Ke's heart jumped into her throat, and she almost lost her perfect attendance!

The Alpha colleague in line behind her wailed, "My perfect attendance is gone!"

Xia Ke patted his shoulder sympathetically and returned to his work station with the small bag in hand.

I had just arrived at work, and the boss of the department was on leave. Everyone was huddled together, gossiping in twos and threes about what happened yesterday.

Seeing Xia Ke coming, someone greeted her.

"Keke, step on it again."

"Awesome, I've never seen you late every time you check in."

"Every time I see you running in, I sweat for you, but how do you manage to step on it for just a second or two every time?"

Xia Ke was not embarrassed by her colleagues' good-natured teasing. She put her bag on her workstation and walked over when they waved.

"Praise, prize, prize, this is a long-lost martial arts secret, known as the social animal's special move."

Several other colleagues laughed, and the air was filled with joy. Apparently, the aftertaste of yesterday's melon-eating drama has been maintained to this day.

"Xia Ke, you haven't had breakfast yet?"

Xia Ke turned around and saw Gu Shu waving to her and taking out a sandwich from her workstation.

"I brought it to you."

Xia Ke suddenly leaned over with a moved expression.

"You are really my good sister!" Xia Ke hugged Gu Shu happily, then picked up the sandwich and prepared to eat it.

She tore open the outer packaging and saw that there was suddenly silence next to her. It was a little strange, and she saw that Gu Shu's expression seemed a little stiff and a little unpredictable. She was sitting there, not knowing what she was thinking.