86

The man seemed to move closer to her on purpose. Xia Ke felt that she could feel the other person's breath. She shrank back in fear, but her way was blocked by the sofa.

Chu Xiangmo's tone was soft and seemed to be a little aggrieved.

"We are 'good sisters'. Can't 'good sisters' be a little closer?"

Xia Ke almost blurted out that you were right, but she held it back.

How should I put it, Chu Xiangmo's expression and tone at this time were too confusing. If there wasn't a big problem with their current postures, Xia Ke probably wouldn't feel anything was wrong.

Xia Ke swallowed her saliva, and the sense of crisis made her brain work at full speed.

Just now Chu Xiangmo said that he was a Beta.

Xia Ke blinked and finally came to his senses. It is true that Chu Xiangmo will become an Omega in the future, but he is indeed a Beta now!

The plot between him and Shen Lin had been disturbed by her, so naturally his mood did not change.

She claims to be a Beta to the outside world, and BB love is mainstream...

Xia Ke:......

Xia Ke: What on earth did she do! !

The girl's expression is constantly changing, but it's easy to guess.

The fire burning in his heart was burning more and more intensely, just like adding firewood.

Reason told him that he should call it a day. She finally started to look at him seriously, but he still felt unwilling to do so.

Pheromones are useless to a Beta with incomplete glands, but...

No, Chu Xiangmo narrowed his eyes slightly and thought of something.

At this time, the girl was sternly asking him to let go of her.

Darkness can easily amplify a person's unspeakable thoughts, but it's not the time yet. Chu Xiangmo paused. Once he was impulsive, he would most likely keep the other person away from him.

He gritted his teeth and finally obeyed her.

If this continues, maybe he will lose control first.

But when the girl straightened up, he asked as if casually: "Coco, can you smell the pheromones on my body?"

Xia Ke had no idea why Chu Xiangmo would ask such a question. The topic jumped too quickly, right? Does this question have anything to do with what they were talking about earlier?

She answered hesitantly: "Can...? Is there any problem?"

The man sitting next to her was still very close to her, and she could feel his cold fragrance.

Chu Xiangmo remembered Lin Lang's unusual attention to her.

I see.

How could a Beta with incomplete glands be able to sense other people's pheromones so clearly?

You can obviously feel it, but it can't arouse any senses.

Chu Xiangmo raised his hand, touched the girl's shoulder, and changed the subject: "Didn't you tell me why I bit you?"

Xia Ke:?

Xia Ke: ...Well, don't guess what men are thinking. Even if you guess, you don't know what is going on in their minds.

Xia Ke felt a little itchy and shook it subconsciously. The man did not move too much and retracted his hand.

She heard Chu Xiangmo say slowly: "There is also a tooth mark near the back of your neck. Is that mine?"

Xia Ke:!

Xia Ke:! !

Seeing the girl covering her shoulders subconsciously, Chu Xiangmo laughed softly. He looked very happy, and this smile was a little different from his usual.

In fact, Chu Xiangmo and Xia Ke tonight were a little different from what they usually see, as if they had been stimulated by something.

Xia Ke held the spot on his shoulder where the man had just bitten him and looked at him warily: "...What are you going to do? Don't mess around!"

Chu Xiangmo didn't do anything extra. He just sat there, giving Xia Ke a different sense of oppression than Shen Lin.

Xia Ke realized later that Beta sitting on the other side of the sofa was indeed a tall man.

She heard Chu Xiangmo say: "That was my first pheromone riot."

Xia Ke was slightly startled.

As if sensing her embarrassment, the man no longer looked at her, but turned his head and looked into space.

"My attending physician, you know him, is Lin Lang." There seemed to be no emotion in the man's voice, "He said someone comforted me."

The man turned his gaze back to Xia Ke, his dark eyes dark and unclear: "That person turns out to be you."

Xia Ke was a little surprised: "I comforted you?" Does she still have this kind of function?

Chu Xiangmo also seemed curious: "How did you do it?"

Xia Ke:......

Xia Ke: To be honest, I don't know how I knew.

Xia Ke thought about Shen Lin's ability to calm down tonight. Could it be because of her...?

Is she some kind of shocking Mary Sue?

Or does it have something to do with her being a time traveler?

Xia Ke had a lot of questions in her heart, but she felt that now was not the time to delve into these questions. She looked at Chu Xiangmo, shrank, and said humbly: "Actually, I don't know either..."

Chu Xiangmo looked at her for a while and said softly: "Do you remember when I told you that I was special?"

Xia Ke nodded.

The man was sitting on the other end of the sofa, and there was no sign of his strong look just now. At this time, he was gentle and polite, and there seemed to be a hint of uneasiness in his eyebrows.

"Will you help me?"

Xia Ke: "..."