109

As a result, she pushed him lightly, and the man fell backward slightly. Xia Ke discovered that his face was a little pale, and his handsome face had a hint of fragile weakness due to illness.

Xia Ke touched his forehead and was immediately burned by the scorching temperature.

"It's so hot!" Xia Ke exclaimed.

Chu Xiangmo actually had a fever!

Perhaps sensing her movements, the hand she was about to take back was suddenly grabbed by the man. The man's dark eyes opened, but Xia Ke was startled.

The deep defense and vigilance, as well as the ferocity and insidiousness that could not be concealed, were all condensed in the black eyes that opened at that moment, and then gradually turned into soft water because they saw the person clearly.

He frowned slightly, like a beautiful jade covered with dust, with more flaws that made people want to smooth out his brows.

"It's you, Coco." Chu Xiangmo said.

Chapter 46

Chu Xiangmo's voice was actually very soft. He glanced at Xia Ke and closed his eyes slightly, but did not let go of her hand.

Xia Ke felt the scorching temperature of his body. She touched her forehead, and then touched Chu Xiangmo's forehead again. This time it was confirmed that Chu Xiangmo really had a fever.

He was wearing thin black and gray home clothes. The soft cotton wrinkled differently under his movements. He pulled open the button closest to his neck, revealing his winding collarbones and undulating shoulders. His skin color looked brighter against the cotton clothes. Very white.

His Adam's apple slid up and down, as if he felt Xia Ke's touch, he let out a small murmur.

"You have a fever." Xia Ke said, she was a little anxious and worried, "Let's go to the hospital."

However, Xia Ke's attempt to get up was unsuccessful. The man held her back, but the force was not strong enough that she could easily shake him off, but Xia Ke did not do so.

Chu Xiangmo looked like a disobedient child. He opened his hazy black eyes and looked at her, and said in a bad tone: "I won't go to the hospital."

Xia Ke could only squat down. Just when she was about to get closer to him and ask what he was talking about, she saw the man shrinking back, as if she was some kind of savage beast.

His dark eyes were misty but with a bit of clean innocence, his pale thin lips pursed, and he let go of Xia Ke's hand.

"...I'm sick," he said, "stay away from me."

Xia Ke couldn't laugh or cry. She didn't expect that Chu Xiangmo would become ill and lose all the momentum he had yesterday. She couldn't tell that the sickly little pitiful person in front of her was the same person as the extremely aggressive man yesterday.

"Where is your medicine box?" Xia Ke subconsciously lowered his voice and asked him like he was coaxing a child, "Then let's take medicine."

Chu Xiangmo stopped talking. He buried his head in the pillow, as if he was escaping from something. Only his furry black head was exposed. It must be said that he had a lot of hair.

Xia Ke raised his hand and pulled his face out of the pillow. His hair was messy and scattered on his forehead. His slightly closed black eyes seemed to open in disbelief. He seemed surprised that she didn't choose to stay away from him.

The face was very hot under the palm of his hand. Even if he was ill, the man's handsome and beautiful face was not damaged at all. There was still a hint of the beauty of a sickly beauty.

Xia Ke swallowed her saliva, inexplicably feeling that she had been seduced. She brought herself back to reality and said to Chu Xiangmo: "Where is the medical kit? I remember there are antipyretics in it. Don't think that I don't know if you don't tell me. "

Chu Xiangmo seemed to react for a moment before fully understanding what Xia Ke was talking about. His appearance made all the doubts in Xia Ke's heart dissipate.

She thought he was deliberately pretending to be sick to avoid discussing the subject of shared housing.

Chu Xiangmo rested half of his face on her hand and pressed it on the pillow. He wanted to bury his head again, but Xia Ke stopped him.

Finally he muttered something, Xia Ke couldn't hear it clearly, so she asked again: "What did you say?"

Chu Xiangmo raised his eyelids and glanced at her. It was difficult for Xia Ke to describe the look in his eyes. It was like a child getting what he wanted, and there was a hint of joy.

"...This is the first time you have touched me."

Xia Ke, who heard clearly now: "..."

Xia Ke jerked her hand away and coughed, trying to hide something. She was a little frustrated: "Medicine kit!"

Chu Xiangmo seemed to know where her bottom line was even when she was sick. When she was on the verge of anger, Chu Xiangmo said honestly: "In the box next to the sofa."

His voice was hoarse from illness, and it was hard to imagine how long he had been having a fever that night.

Xia Ke used the scissors placed next to him to open the packed suitcase, and said angrily: "I shouldn't care about you. I'll see if you become a fool and become a fool. Can you trick me..."

She took out the medicine box and dug out the antipyretic medicine. When she turned around, she saw Chu Xiangmo looking at her quietly, his black eyes clear and clean, as if they had not been contaminated by a trace of worldly dust. The smooth jade gradually became a little more aggrieved.

He must have heard what she said.

"I'm sick." His hoarse voice sounded a little pitiful, "Don't bully me."

Xia Ke:--!

Xia Ke rushed up to him with a blushing face and blocked his mouth with her hands: "Chu! Xiang! Mo!" She gritted her teeth, "...don't always speak in such a pitiful tone!" And it was still as if she was delicate. A weak and pushy tone!