193

The case of Alpha's disappearance that year was rediscovered, and Chu Fanxing's name made headlines in major news.

In Shengshi, Zhibo and other political figures were all implicated.

Many of them have been arrested.

The victim who called the police now pointed his name directly at the chairman of Zhibo, Shen Wenhe.

The victim Xia Ke is no stranger, he is actually Lin Lang!

The landline phone next to him suddenly rang again. Xia Ke thought it was Chu Xiangmo calling again, paused, and immediately picked up the call.

"I saw the news about Zhibo..." Before Xia Ke could finish a complete sentence, he heard a somewhat surprised voice from the other side.

"Coco, whose call are you waiting for?"

Xia Ke was stunned: "Sister Anna?" She is Shen Lin's beautiful Omega secretary. What's the reason for calling her?

Anna didn't say anything nonsense.

She said neatly: "It's me, I won't waste time and tell you directly."

"Isn't it Zhibo's annual meeting next week? Mr. Shen asked me to tell you that he will pick you up tomorrow to try on clothes, about 8:30 in the morning."

Xia Ke groaned. Although she agreed to be his dance partner, she did not agree to try on clothes.

Anna seemed to have heard her thoughts: "This is Mr. Shen's arrangement. If you don't want to, Mr. Shen will ask you to call him in person."

Xia Ke:......

Xia Ke thought to herself that given Shen Lin's straight-talking character, it would be useless for her to call, so she had no choice but to agree.

Xia Ke tentatively asked about the news about Zhibo, but it turned out that Anna's mouth was like a clam, which could not be pried open. She kept talking like crazy, so Xia Ke gave up.

She was tired and asked casually at the end of hanging up the phone.

"But Sister Anna, how do you have my home landline phone number?"

Anna's voice was a little surprised:

"Don't you know? This building belongs to Mr. Shen."

Chapter 79

The Bentley is comfortable.

This was Xia Ke's first thought.

Then she glanced at the man next to her and noticed her gaze. The man raised his eyes and raised his eyebrows at her, with his usual smile in his peach blossom eyes.