64

But Secretary Liu saw the girl raising her eyes to look at him. Her brown-black eyes seemed to be dark amber condensed over a long period of time. She was not moved or wavered.

"Thank you Secretary Liu, but I really don't need it." The girl smiled at him, "Besides... I don't want others to know about this."

Secretary Liu wanted to explain that she could choose to keep her identity secret, but gave up in the end. After all, she was not too familiar with her, and it was hard for him to say anything.

"What are you talking about?"

Secretary Liu looked in the direction of the sound and found that it was the male Beta, Chu Xiangmo.

The man walked up to their row at some point. He had a gentle and kind smile, but when those beautiful black eyes glanced over, Secretary Liu felt that his eyes were a little sinister when he looked at him.

Secretary Liu touched his nose and felt whether he was too sensitive.

"Brother Chu, why are you here?"

Xia Ke was sitting near the aisle and saw Chu Xiangmo. Her originally polite and distant smile became bright and sincere. Secretary Liu noticed that her body was leaning a little towards the man.

When speaking, leaning more towards the other person shows your goodwill and intimacy towards the other person.

The information about Xia Ke that Secretary Liu checked did not indicate that Chu Xiangmo and Xia Ke had such a good relationship.

Because he got on the plane, the man did not dress formally and tightly, but looked very casual.

"Sorry to give in."

He was about to speak when someone passed by in the narrow corridor. The man leaned down slightly and leaned a little closer to the girl. He put one hand on the chair behind the girl. As he moved, his sleeves were slightly pulled up. , the muscles are tight.

He was very close to the girl, but the girl was completely unaware of it. She was obviously not surprised or disturbed by the man's contact that broke the safe distance. She was used to this kind of closeness.

Secretary Liu felt as if he had discovered something extraordinary.

He felt like he had eaten a big melon.

A big story about his two immediate bosses.

He swallowed quietly, already feeling that this business trip was going to be a big deal.

Mr. Xiao Shen is interested in Miss Xia.

Mr. Shen is interested in Mr. Chu.

Based on his understanding of Mr. Shen, he felt that Mr. Shen also seemed to have different concerns about Miss Xia. Otherwise, how could Miss Xia be involved in this business trip?

With his authority, he could see where the order for Xia Ke to go to Jiangzhou City came from. It was issued from the President's Secretary Office.

This must have something to do with Mr. Shen.

And Mr. Chu has an unusual relationship with Miss Xia.

Secretary Liu thinks Cheng is good at playing.

He is just a little secretary, why does he need to know so much?

He peeked over and saw a man talking to the girl smoothly. The girl raised her head very naturally and didn't feel anything was wrong at all.

"When I was getting the blindfold, I found the one you had. I'm giving it to you."

"Ah! I said I couldn't find it, thank you."

"And this, is it yours?"

"My lipstick! No wonder I looked for it for a long time and thought I lost it."

It was obviously the most ordinary conversation, but why did Secretary Liu feel cold all over his body? As a top secretary with a first-rate ability to observe words and emotions, he naturally felt the feeling directed at him.

Chu Xiangmo and Xia Ke?

The conversation between them made everyone who listened could not help but think about it.

Secretary Liu: ...

Secretary Liu was about to look away secretly, but accidentally glanced at Chu Xiangmo who raised his head.

He was frightened for a moment, but then he saw that the man's face was as normal as usual, as gentle and humble as usual, but he didn't feel that what he just felt was an illusion.

With such shocking depth and oppression, Chu Xiangmo's impression on Secretary Liu at that moment was actually the same as Mr. Shen's impression on him, which was completely oppressive.

When Chu Xiangmo returned to his seat, Secretary Liu endured it for a while, and finally couldn't help but ask: "Miss Xia, you and Mr. Chu..."

I haven't said it all yet, but I understand everything.

Miss Xia, who was in the whirlpool, was stunned for a moment, and then showed a feeling of laughter and tears: "No, no, where did you think you were? We are just friends."

Secretary Liu shut his mouth.

It's best to be a friend.

That look in Chu Xiangmo's eyes, if they were really just friends, he would swallow Mr. Shen's Aston Martin.

"Besides," Miss Xia lowered her eyes for a while and then suddenly spoke, her voice was very low and soft. If you didn't pay attention, it would be difficult to hear what she was saying clearly, "How could anyone want to be with me?"

Secretary Liu was stunned, he heard Xia Ke's words.

Is Xia Ke such an unconfident person?

She is not ugly, she can even be said to be very beautiful. She also has this unique temperament about her. It is difficult to deny that she is not attractive.

Xia Ke seemed to have noticed Secretary Liu's gaze, and the alienation that made Secretary Liu feel like he was outside the world just now disappeared.

She showed a bright smile to Secretary Liu: "I'm just kidding, don't take it seriously."

Chapter 29

The plane soon arrived in Jiangzhou City.

Xia Ke is a handyman among all the people, so she can only follow the army honestly.