87

Xia Ke: "How can I help you?"

The man leaned forward slightly and was no longer as aggressive as before. He was as docile as a quiet little sheep. He took Xia Ke's hand. The touch between the skin made Xia Ke slightly stunned.

"Just like now." Chu Xiangmo said.

Just good friends walking hand in hand?

This wasn't the first time Xia Ke held hands with Chu Xiangmo, but it was the first time she felt something strange. Her heart felt like it was lightly pricked by something thin and dense. It didn't hurt, but it was a little itchy.

The man quickly let go of her, and after what he did just now, he didn't take another step beyond the realm of possibility.

"I will definitely give you an explanation for what happened tonight." Chu Xiangmo said. He quickly changed the topic without letting Xia Ke think deeply. Moreover, he actually still remembered her earliest question, "As for what President Shen and I had before. I haven't seen it, but we have definitely seen it."

As if he understood what Xia Ke was thinking, the man chuckled: "I remember everything about you." He said.

Thinking of the gossip he heard in the company before and the plot in the original work, Xia Ke couldn't help but said: "Is he chasing you?"

Chu Xiangmo: "..."

The man was silent for a moment and gritted his teeth: "It has nothing to do with this."

Xia Ke muttered: "Why do I feel that it matters..."

"Don't you want him to chase me?"

The girl nodded matter-of-factly.

She looked at him seriously: "You will get hurt! And big shots like them are very thoughtful. Don't be fooled!"

Chu Xiangmo looked at her quietly for a while, and finally said slowly: "You too."

The girl puffed up her face: "Also, you said you would give me an explanation for what happened tonight. It's not your fault. What explanation should you give me?"

Chu Xiangmo's eyes darkened, as if he thought of something, a trace of darkness flashed through.

Because he was negligent.

But he didn't say so.

"Close your eyes," he said.

Xia Ke was startled again: "Ah, why?"

Chu Xiangmo smiled, but Xia Ke felt that the other party did it on purpose. He raised his hand and placed it on the light switch, "Because I'm going to turn on the light."

"Oh..." Xia Ke closed his eyes honestly.

light is on.

The chaotic atmosphere and emotions just now were swept away, and Xia Ke breathed a sigh of relief. Darkness can amplify people's senses. The close contact with Chu Xiangmo just now also made Xia Ke feel a strange feeling in Xia Ke's heart that could make people lose control. His heart was beating violently uncontrollably.

This strangeness does not make people feel scared, but makes Xia Ke feel a little uneasy. This was a feeling she had never experienced before, and she subconsciously wanted to avoid it.

"Then we made an agreement." The man's dark eyes were slightly curved, and he returned to his usual gentle and gentle look, "You will help me in my special moment."

Xia Ke immediately realized that it was the time of pheromone riot that Chu Xiangmo mentioned.

Pheromone riot...it just means holding hands.

She hesitated.

There was a hint of loneliness in the man's eyes, and he showed a strong smile: "It seems like it's not possible? That doesn't matter..."

Xia Ke really couldn't bear to see him show such an expression. How many times had she agreed to him in a daze every time a man showed such an expression.

It was the same this time, she said subconsciously: "Then... okay?"

The handsome and handsome man smiled happily.

I have to say, the male protagonist is really good-looking.

Xia Ke thought to himself.

Chapter 37

Xia Ke finally returned to his room.

"See you tomorrow." Chu Xiangmo said to her with a gentle smile.

Xia Ke nodded, "See you tomorrow."

She closed the door of her room and cut off the light in the corridor. The room also lit up because it sensed the owner's return. She held the washed and dried clothes in her hands, and Xia Ke breathed a sigh of relief unconsciously.

She leaned against the door behind her, feeling that the night was so long.

After blurting out the declaration of "good sisters" in Chu Xiangmo's room just now, Xia Ke felt that the alert antenna in his mind went off like crazy.

Obviously she had always thought so, but when she saw Chu Xiangmo's expression, she felt inexplicably guilty.

After hearing what she said, Chu Xiangmo's attitude was a little strange. You might say that he had no reaction, but his actions were very different from usual. You might say that he had a big reaction, but he seemed quite normal.

Xia Ke threw himself on the soft big bed, threw the dried clothes aside, and wailed.

Whenever she faced Chu Xiangmo, she always felt that she would make the same mistake--

She always forgets that Chu Xiangmo is different from her. He is still a Beta. In the words of her world, Chu Xiangmo is still a man.

Closing his eyes, his mind was filled with the very aggressive look of Chu Xiangmo just now.

This was different from when he was at his house before. This time he was sober and told her physically that she would not be able to treat him as a "sister".

Xia Ke was used to the smell of men, but this was the first time she felt something different.

Xia Ke really wants to find a time machine to go back in time and hold herself down to stop talking nonsense. What a good sister! Is there such a big and aggressive sister?