38

After hearing this, Zhao Nan stared at her for a while, then raised the corners of his lips and announced: "You can invite him again if he comes. It's just you at noon today. Remember to come down after get off work. I'll wait for you in the small garden."

After saying this, the man walked away with his long legs without waiting for Xia Ke's refusal.

After taking two steps, he turned back to her and said, "Your lipstick is a good color, what brand is it?"

Xia Ke, who woke up late in the morning and was almost late and did nothing:...?

Xia Ke was not used to Zhao Nan's personality of thinking out of the blue, but she still said honestly: "I didn't put on lipstick."

Zhao Nan frowned slightly and looked at Xia Ke's lips carefully for a while, as if he was observing whether there was really no lipstick on. Xia Ke had the urge to run away, and then Zhao Nan seemed to have thought of something and lightly He laughed and said, "See you at noon then." After that, he left.

It was neither too urgent nor too slow to arrive, and there was no worry at all that Xia Ke would disagree.

Xia Ke:......

Xia Ke: Why is Zhao Nan another person she can't resist?

She still remembered hearing Zhao Nan's Piranha speech yesterday either at the door of the toilet or in the private room, and felt that Zhao Nan was in a good mood today, which was a bit too weird.

Xia Ke guessed that it was because Xu Jingyi was caught, and he was very happy to add insult to injury.

Xia Ke still remembered asking the waiter to help grind the coffee beans. They also made the coffee and handed it to her when they saw Xia Ke coming.

The barista knew Xia Ke very well. When he saw Xia Ke, he joked: "Is he your boyfriend?"

Xia Ke shook his head quickly, don't let another love scandal happen, she cherishes her life.

"Just friends we just met." Xia Ke emphasized that they just met. He was about to run away with the brewed coffee, and then saw the barista hand over a cup.

"I made you a cup with sweet milk. Were you almost late again this morning?"

Xia Ke looked touched: "Oh my God, Lily, I love you so much."

Lily is an Omega and has a very gentle personality. She was amused by Xia Ke, "Okay, go back quickly. Otherwise, others will think you didn't come to work."

Xia Ke smiled sweetly at Lily and left with a mug in one hand and Lily's special blend in the other.

Returning to her workstation, Gu Shu had obviously been waiting for a while and started doing some bits and pieces of work at hand.

Seeing Xia Ke coming, Gu Shu raised her eyebrows: "How long have you been here?" She saw an extra cup of latte in Xia Ke's hand, her eyes flashed, and she said with a smile, "It seems that she was chatting with Lily in such a lively manner that she forgot about it. I'm still waiting for you, right?"

Xia Ke felt that this was a bit strange, but he couldn't explain why.

She put Gu Shu's portion on her table, took a sip of the latte made by Lily, the temperature was just right, and then said, "No, it's Zhao Nan who came to see me."

Hearing Xia Ke's words, Gu Shu's expression changed slightly. She asked, "Why do I come to you?" Gu Shu turned her chair and looked at Xia Ke, "I want to settle a score with you?"

Xia Ke couldn't laugh or cry: "Why are you looking for me to settle a score? He came to me to apologize."

Xia Ke repeated the reasons Zhao Nan told her.

Gu Shu turned her chair back and looked at the computer again: "I should treat you to dinner."

Xia Ke:......

Xia Ke: There is no need to be so cold when there is no gossip.

Xia Ke knocked on her table and coughed twice.

Then she saw Gu Shu looking at her doubtfully: "What else can you do?"

Xia Ke: "...Xu Jingyi said that she was wrongly accused, and then what?"

Gu Shu seemed to remember that she hadn't finished speaking yet. She picked up the coffee on the table, took a sip, and chuckled: "I would have forgotten it if you didn't tell me."

Some colleagues around them had already started working, while others were still fishing idly. The way the two of them were talking did not attract anyone's attention.

Gu Shudao: "Xu Jingyi said that she was framed, but the police found illegal drugs in her bag, and also found evidence of her purchase and use from her mobile phone. I heard that she was accused some time ago The young master of the Sheng family who possesses illegal drugs also has a trading relationship."

How come there is a guy like Sheng Jun everywhere I go!

Xia Ke thought about what Chu Xiangmo admitted yesterday that he had plotted against Xu Jingyi, and wondered whether Sheng Jun's appearance at LIE... was also inseparable from Chu Xiangmo...

"Okay, that's it. That's all I know."

Gu Shu's words brought Xia Ke's divergent thoughts back. Xia Ke nodded to express her satisfaction. She took her latte and returned to her workstation.

During this period of time, there was basically nothing going on in their department. In addition, Chu Xiangmo asked for leave, and there were not many arrangements from above. Everyone was doing some previous tasks.

Xia Ke's work was all done, and she had more time to leisurely fish.

Xia Ke was nestled in a very comfortable ergonomic chair. Her work station was not small. Even if the chair was slightly flat, there was a wide space. Xia Ke was swaying there.

How does she feel? The plot seems to have changed. Although the general direction has not changed much. Chu Xiangmo entered the hospital during a dinner party. However, in the original work, he entered the hospital because of pheromones. This time, it became Protect her.

But it didn't matter if it changed. Xia Ke leisurely picked up the latte and took a sip. At least she could help Chu Xiangmo change his original destiny.