112

Before he finished speaking, Lin Lang said: "So, do you know why he experienced such a thing?"

Xia Ke paused as he was about to leave, struggled in his mind, and heard Lin Lang adding chips.

"There is also the recent case filed in Shengshi."

Xia Ke raised his head and looked at Lin Lang. The man had a polite and gentle smile on his face, as if he was just chatting with her about home affairs. There was no trace of the toughness hidden in his pressing step by step at this moment.

Xia Ke: "...Why does it have to be me?"

Lin Lang paused, and the soft emotion in his eyes caused a stir. He lowered his eyes, and seemed to think about it for a while before speaking again.

"Because you are special."

Xia Ke:?

Why did he say this in such a cliché way? Xia Ke got goosebumps and felt a little chilly.

Lin Lang talked to himself.

"You have a special kind of attraction that makes people want to get closer. And," something flashed across his eyes, Xia Ke couldn't tell for a moment, "You won't be controlled by pheromones."

Lin Lang's eyes were not actually strong, but they carried a kind of invisible pressure that made Xia Ke feel invisible. His eyes were heavy and seemed to be a little more paranoid and dark.

"I tried to resist, but found it difficult to do so." Lin Lang said these outrageous words while keeping his expression as usual, except for a slight change in his eyes. This person was so abnormal that he could even control his expression very well.

"Who are you? Miss Xia." Lin Lang asked softly.

He seemed a little confused, "I have analyzed my psychology, and when I see you, it feels like I am seeing something that cannot be blasphemed. It makes me feel distressed."

Xia Ke:......

Xia Ke:............

Xia Ke: What is this guy talking about? !

Perhaps realizing that he had gone off topic, Lin Lang was only confused for a moment, and then asked Xia Ke gently again: "But these have nothing to do with the transaction between us. I think Miss Xia, you really want to You don't really want to see me either, how about we make a quick decision?"

Xia Ke resisted the urge to run away and leave this lunatic behind. In fact, after adapting to Lin Lang's strange way of thinking, he could still communicate.

Xia Ke coughed and made his tone stronger: "Tell me first why Chu Xiangmo differentiated for the second time?"

"Second differentiation?" Lin Lang repeated what she said in a low voice, and then praised, "This word is used very professionally."

He didn't wait for Xia Ke to say anything more before he spoke.

Xia Ke heard Lin Lang start to explain Chu Xiangmo's situation at this time very professionally, and then explained the reasons for Chu Xiangmo's second differentiation with various professional terms, and finally said, "I'm not sure where Xiangmo will end up." Time completes the second differentiation" as the conclusion.

Xia Ke:......

Xia Ke: "Dr. Lin, you must always take care of students."

Lin Lang smiled: "Yes, how did Miss Xia know?"

Xia Ke: Because she felt like she was in class when she listened, and this guy actually took the time to ask her questions! !

Xia Ke: Am I crazy or is he crazy? !

Xia Ke reluctantly summarized Lin Lang's speech.

In other words, Chu Xiangmo has now entered a special period.

He will have recurring fevers during this period, and his pheromones are extremely unstable, and it is very likely that there will be another pheromone riot in a short period of time. If no one comforts you in time, it is very likely to cause pheromone disorder. Once the pheromone is disordered, this special period will be prolonged.

Lin Lang didn't know when Chu Xiangmo would undergo secondary differentiation, but he had just started to have a fever. The time for secondary differentiation would not come so soon, and it would probably take some time.

Xia Ke couldn't help but ask: "Then why don't you go and help him?"

Lin Lang explained gently: "Miss Xia may not know that Xiang Mo's pheromones have a strong attraction to Alpha, and even I can't resist it." He looked at Xia Ke, completely unaware of what he said. It was very scary. Then, "Isn't Miss Xia Xiang Mo's girlfriend? If I fall in love with him, Miss Xia will be very angry."

He seemed to be quite considerate and comforted her: "What's more, I'm only interested in Miss Xia."

Xia Ke:! !

Xia Ke was so shocked by what he said that he no longer bothered to refute his girlfriend: "W-what do you mean??"

Lin Lang seemed to think Xia Ke's reaction was quite strange: "It means that I have a physical impulse towards Miss Xia. Maybe Miss Xia doesn't know, you are very charming."

Xia Ke: "..."

In order to prevent Lin Lang from continuing to say terrible things, Xia Ke immediately changed the subject: "What about the case filed in Shengshi?"

She also heard what Gu Shu said when she went to work today. It seemed that after knowing that Xia Ke understood her identity, Gu Shu stopped hiding some things from her.

However, Gu Shu had the principle of confidentiality and did not say too much.

Xia Ke only knew that the police had investigated and dealt with an illegal drug trafficking chain within Shengshi, which also involved human trafficking. The big boss of Shengshi had been criminally detained on suspicion of trafficking in illegal drugs and human trafficking.