170

"Shen Wenhe has been jealous of me for a long time. Bah, with how stupid he is, I will always be better than him."

Guangtuan seemed a little depressed: "I didn't expect that I would be killed by these people despite my great reputation."

She was chattering about things at school.

Xia Ke discovered that Guangtuan didn't seem to know how she died originally, thinking that he accidentally killed her because Shen Wenhe and Sheng Bin were jealous.

She suddenly felt something stuck in her throat, and her heart seemed to be tightly grasped by invisible hands.

She raised her eyes to look at Chu Xiangmo. The man lowered his eyes and ignored the light ball that had been talking to himself.

Having known Chu Xiangmo for so long, Xia Ke still understands Chu Xiangmo's emotional changes.

She paused, and finally stepped forward in two or three steps, and gently took Chu Xiangmo's hand hanging on one side.

The man paused and looked over. His long eyelashes cast shadows on his eyes. He had no emotion, but it made people feel sad for no reason.

His hand was a little cold, but he quickly held her hand back.

"...Fortunately, I also saved a hand. Doesn't Shen Wenhe care about his wealth the most? I am not a vegetarian, so I hid the evidence of his crimes in the stars that I built myself-"

"Eh? Why are you two holding hands??"

"Damn it, I hate love dogs——!!"

Chapter 71

This shadowy light is actually not the real Chu Fanxing. She is just the condensed body of Chu Fanxing's spiritual power.

But on the other hand, it is also a microcosm of Chu Fanxing's original character.

Xia Ke didn't expect that Chu Fanxing would be so lively when he was young.

Maybe Chu Xiangmo thought so too.

However, Xia Ke didn't find it strange. She thought of the small photo deep in the side hall of the school history museum.

Chu Fanxing held the trophy, smiling brightly and energetically, with eyes full of expectations and excitement for the future.

Xia Ke thinks young Chu Fanxing is cute.

"Speaking of which, you two have quite high mental strength, and you can actually withstand the pressure here."

Chu Xiangmo, who was silent at first, asked:

"What's the meaning?"