27

But these have nothing to do with Xia Ke.

She couldn't identify it at all, she could only tell whether the other person was a boy or a girl:)

So until now, Xia Ke still doesn't know Gu Shu's gender.

This aura doesn't look like an Omega.

Seeing Xia Ke's gaze, Gu Shu cast a questioning look at her.

Xia Ke chuckled and walked over, looking down at the cell phone that just rang.

It turned out to be from Chu Xiangmo.

[If you are tired, just go back first, it doesn’t matter. 】

It almost touched Xia Ke's heart, but when she thought about leaving, if she was discovered, she wouldn't be able to pay a cent of the bills of such a group of people.

But Xia Ke felt warm in her heart. She didn't expect that Chu Xiangmo would pay attention to her and reply with a crackling voice.

[Yeah, thank you, but I'm fine, and I won't disappoint everyone. 】

Chu Xiangmo took a while to reply.

[Don’t force yourself. If you are tired, it doesn’t matter if you go back. 】

[Don’t worry, I won’t force myself. 】

【good. 】

The KTV we booked is very close to the place to eat, and we walked there in less than five minutes.

Xia Ke is actually not interested in KTV. One of the important reasons is that she doesn't know any celebrities or singers in this world, and has never heard of any songs. When she goes in, she can only play with her mobile phone and listen to other people singing.

But her phone is in tatters.

Xia Ke was wondering when his days of poverty would end.

Crowds quickly poured into the originally bright and spacious private room, which suddenly seemed small and noisy. Even the originally bright lights were turned down, deliberately creating a dim atmosphere.

A generous colleague has already come up to request songs.

The technology in this world is a little better than that in Xia Ke's modern world. Whether it is the holographic projection display or the lighting, it feels like we have arrived in the future world. There are even a lot of seats, which are completely integrated into the theme design of the box.

The interstellar theme includes mankind's desire for the universe in the future. Xia Ke found a seat on the planet and sat down.

I specially picked a corner location, which is great. I can also play with the projection terminal in front of me.

No matter which world it is in, people have to drink when they have fun. Xia Ke watched the waiter bringing in boxes after boxes of wine and couldn't help but ask Gu Shu, who was sitting next to him.

"Aren't they going to work tomorrow?"

Gu Shu was lazily playing with her phone on the side and seemed to have no intention of participating in this activity. Hearing this, she glanced at Xia Ke.

"The leaders are all here, and some people want to show off."

Xia Ke:......

Xia Ke: It really seems that no matter which world you are in, people are like this.

She looked at Chu Xiangmo behind a sea of stars and crowds.

Several of their departments came together, so naturally the bosses of those departments gathered together and sat in the center.

Because the weather is getting colder, there are also some people who love beauty who are not afraid of the cold and wear less clothes, such as Gu Shu next to Xia Ke. Of course, there are also people who dress according to the weather, that is Chu Xiangmo over there.

The man stood out among the crowd. He was wearing a black turtleneck and rolled up his sleeves slightly, revealing his smooth and strong forearms. His broken hair swayed slightly with the artificial breeze in the box, and the starlight fell on him. On his fair side face, he wore his usual gentle smile, which made his lips red and his teeth white.

As if he noticed her gaze, the man tilted his head slightly and looked through the crowd accurately. His dark eyes were a little unclear in emotion, but they were slightly curved and looked at her.

Xia Ke was startled for a moment, then he laughed, picked up the drink in his hand, and raised it towards him.

The smile on the man's lips seemed to have deepened, but his black eyes looked silvery under the starlight, deep and deep, as if the sky was full of stars, making it impossible to see the end.

The person next to him said a few words to him, and Chu Xiangmo turned his head back.

Xia Ke blinked slowly, looked down at the drink in his hand, then raised his head again and said to Gu Shu beside him: "I'm going to the bathroom, do you want to come with me?"

As a result, Gu Shu next to her cast a strange look, then slowly raised her red lips and smiled meaningfully. She leaned close to Xia Ke's ear and said, "Xia Ke, are you inviting me?"

Xia Ke:?

Xia Ke:!

Xia Ke's originally a little out-of-state mood disappeared. He was shocked and stuttered: "W-what?!"

Seeing Xia Ke's expression, Gu Shu smiled even more charmingly, but instead of getting closer to her, she distanced herself from Xia Ke again and leaned against the soft chair pillow behind her.

"You are a Beta and I am an Alpha. You ask me to go to the bathroom together, which makes me think too much."

Xia Ke:......

Xia Ke split.

She completely forgot about it! !

I don’t know if it was because of the look he had just made with Chu Xiangmo. Xia Ke was still immersed in the beauty of the other person and did not come back to his senses. He directly forgot that gender in this world is ABO, and girls should also pay attention to it. of.

Xia Ke quickly stood up, his expression serious and serious, trying to treat what just happened as an accident.

"No more words, Comrade Gu Shu, I'm going to take a step first." After saying that, he walked out of the side door of the box in two or three steps, and ran away with a more embarrassed look on his back.