#27

(Hey everyone I'm back, I know I've been gone for almost 4 years, and theirs a lot of questions I'm sure each of you want to ask and know and I'll do my best to answer each one, and I know a lot of you have been waiting for this book to get updated and worked on for a long time and I'm sorry it's taken so long, I'll see if I still have what it takes to keep writing and I'll let you all be the judge of that, please do comment or ask me a question so I can make up for lost time)
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
(Y/n) was running fast seeing Beacon completely destroyed. Their were Atlas Soldiers dying all around him as people were screaming for help and running away. He panicked and fell over. He heard laughter and looked up as his eyes widened and his fear grew. He saw himself nearly consumed by the Grimm as he was clutching Ruby's cape that was ruined and burnt. He saw broken weapons beneath him as he gets up getting surrounded by the Grimm. He tried to run seeing two Grimm hands grab his legs as a pool of black liquid formed under him pulling him down as he panicked trying to scream as his mouth was covered. All he could hear were the screams of his friends calling his name. It grew louder and louder until...

Yang shook him seeing (Y/n) open his eyes as he gasped and looked up at her. "Y-Yang?" He asked seeing her look concerned a bit as he sits up from the small bed and gets up with her going outside to get some air seeing they were on a boat seeing some land up ahead. "Are you okay?" She asked placing her hand on him. "Y-Yeah I just, I've been thinking that's all." He said looking over the ledge at the sea. "Well we're almost getting to land, then we continue on the road." Yang said as she leaned over with him looking out at the ocean. "So I know the plan is to find your mother but, you've never really mentioned her." He said as he noticed her tense up a bit. He saw her just stare out only to turn and look at him. "So you gonna tell me about your nightmare or not?" She asked. He looked over hearing this as the question he asked was ignored. "It was about beacon, everything that happened. It was, a lot." He tells her as she sighed and nods getting up. "That's one word for it." She said. He watched her walk and look back at him. "Come on, let's go get breakfast." She smiled and went down the stairs of the boat. He smiled and stared to walk. "Let me out..." He shook his head hearing the voice and went downstairs.

After they ate, the ship docked as people left and the crew got to work on resupplying the ship. The captain and its crew waved everyone off as Yang smiled having her shades on seeing her Bike get lowered down. (Y/n) smiled and waved bye as he went over with Yang. "Better hold on tight." She said. He gets on holding onto her from behind as she grinned and started up her bike doing a donut and popped a wheelie as she drove off as he panicked holding onto her. "A warning would be nice too!" He said just hearing her laugh as they drove away from the docks and onto the road. He held onto Yang as she drove down the path fast as he felt her soft hair hit against his face as he relaxed a bit taking in the scenery as it was peaceful and quiet. The ride went on for a bit. "So Yang, you never answered my question!" He said speaking up a bit due to the bikes engine being loud. Yang kept driving. "What question?" She asked him. As he looked past her golden locks. "About You, and your Mom! You've never mentioned her!" He said. It got quiet again as she keeps driving . "We should focus on what we're here for, to catch up with Ruby!" Yang said seeing her tense up a bit as he decided to drop the question knowing a third time might push her a bit. "Yeah, your right! So the plan! Catch up to Ruby! And then try and find out where Weiss and Blake went right?" After he said this he panicked and felt Yang brake hard as he holds onto her hearing the tires screech. "Weiss is most likely back with her family, it's way to far of a detour to pick her up, and Blake left! She made a choice!" Yangs words had a bit of sting to them. Hearing these words didn't sit well with him. "Your right, just didn't know what to say or ask, im only here because of all of you, team Rwby." He tells her. Yang looks to him then away. "I..we shouldn't waste time. Ruby is my little sister im supposed to protect her I have to." Yang said as her voice sounded weak. He placed his hands on her shoulder and reassured her. "And Ruby wanted me to keep an eye on her big sister, so let's go get Ruby, im with you!" He tells her as she looked back at him. She had a soft smile and starts driving again. "You'll lose everything, this girl will die by our hands...let me out..." (Y/n) held onto Yang as he closed his eyes feeling her drive as he tried to shake off the nasty feeling. He opened his eyes and looked down at his arms seeing his veins turn black and red as they went back to normal slowly. He felt a slight sting all over his body. They continued driving as they soon came to a fork in the road with a sign showing directions. Two paths were in front of them one lead to MISTRAL, the other was scratched out and had letters in red. BANDITS. "Well then, that's inviting." He said as Yang looked at both paths. "What do you think?" She asked him. He smiled and looked over. "I'll tell you what I know, your a big sister, who knows her little sister needs her, I'd say who ever gets in your way is gonna be running for the hills." He said. Yang was quiet as she smiled and looked back kissing his cheek. He blushed a bit surprised by this as he heard her chuckle. "It's still adorable and funny every time. Let's go!" She said and starts up again and begins driving as he holds on and smiled.