#23

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Everyone was getting up and stretching as they smiled cleaning their weapons. (Y/n) woke up and smiled getting his new clothes on and headed out. He walked outside seeing a ship outside to take everyone to the arena that has been set up for them. "Come on!" Ruby happiky said grabbing his hand as he smiled and went with her. This was the day everyone was going to fight. He smiled as they arrived to the arena and started to take their seats seeing everyone in the stands from all schools. "Alright let's fight to the death!! And my love for (Y/n)!" Nora happily said looking to him and giggled as he blushed stepping away. The matchups were soon to begin as they were selecting teams and people to fight against solo. It shows the match up as it was a single fight showing (Y/n) vs a team. Everyone was shocked as the land scape changed slightly showing a ruined area and tall grass. He looked over seeing the team he was against as they all grinned. "Long time no see cutie!" They giggled as he saw Team NDGO. They all smirked as he felt uneasy from this. "This isn't fair at all.." he said and heard something behind him and saw three figures. Weiss, Nora, and Velvet. "Sorry NDGO, but (Y/n)'s ours, well Mine~" Nora said happily holding him close to her as he blushed red from this. They growled from this.

Cinder Smiled watching the match up and grinned. "That boy always looks adorable~" she smiled thinking to herself as she looked over to Emerald and Neo signaling them to follow as they did so and smiled. "So the plan is still a go right?" Emerald asked as Cinder nodded. "Yes, the atlas girl will be the key to this, once the final matches begin of course it will cause the biggest distraction of all, then we can release the Grimm." Cinder said and smirked to herself. As they were walking it showed an Ursa pretending to attack and take photos with as they passed by. After a while it changed revealing the one of the Grimm girls. "I have to tell my love~" she said happily skipping away and giggled.

The results of the fight were in as (Y/n) and his team prevailed as Team NDGO sighed defeated. "Good Game?" (Y/n) asked having his hand out as they smiled getting up and hugged him all together each planting kisses on him as Nora growled from this. They grinned and smirked happily waving goodbye. He blushed only to be tackled by Nora as she kissed him in front of everyone as he blushed madly. After the kiss he went to the locker room to relax a bit as someone was behind him. He turned around and panicked seeing an Ursa as it transformed into one of the Grimm girls giving him a bear hug as he blushed madly and looked at her as she squeezed tighter. "You did great my love! I'm so happy!" She Smiled suffocating him as he squirmed and looked up. "Oh! I forgot! That Cinder girl is here, she planning on attacking This place." She said looking at him as he calmed down and got off. "What, this isn't good, I'll do my best to handle this, but if not then, tell the others." He said leaving. He walked for a bit and clenched his fist seeing the three talking. "Excuse me." He said as people cleared the area seeing the next match of the Fight start. "Well, it's a small world after all." Cinder grinned happily and looked at him. He stood his ground and looked at her. "I know what your planning, I'm here to stop it, I've changed over the weeks I've trained, I've come this far in many things, I'm not about to let someone destroy my home, my family!" He said staring her down. Cinder smirked looking to him as Neo Smiled and sighed happily hearing what he said as Emerald stood behind Cinder. She whistles as a Beowolf jumped in and growled. It soon started to change form as (Y/n) was taken back from this only to see something form as it looked just like him as it grinned. "I've been waiting to be reunited with you for a while, (Y/n), it feels weird saying my own name." He laughed and coughed popping his knuckles as he looked to him. "So shall we fight?" He asked. He jumped to him as (Y/n) snapped out of it and blocked him only to kick him back. He soon started to laugh and smile. "That almost tickled." He said happily and grinned running back at him. "Let's go, he'll be busy for a long time." Cinder said walking away as Emerald and Neo followed. He groaned as the clone smirked and laughed charging towards him. The fights went on for a while as soon their was a singles fight between Beacons top best and Atlas tops best. Pyrrha Smiled to the crowd as Penny did the same happily. Emerald took her seat and watched as Cinder groaned having to fix up the plan sense Mercury is showing up late sense she was busy at the stands for snacks. Emerald smirked using her power. Penny drew her blades out but stopped and looked around. "I give up!" She said and out then away as everyone was confused as Emerald panicked. "You win Pyrrha! I'm on way (Y/n)!" Penny said leaving the stage fast. Pyrrha was confused. "Wait, is (Y/n) in trouble?" She asked and followed penny. Everyone was confused and wanted answers on what was going on. (Y/n) fell back and jumped to the side seeing his clone charge as it laughed and slammed himself through a wall. "I haven't had so much fun sense ever! I'm strong! And your smart! Fall and we can become more powerful than any hunter, than any huntress, more powerful than any weapon or Grimm in the world!!" He laughed insanely and jumped to him hitting him in the chest as (Y/n) coughed and fell back. Their was dark sludge on his chest as the clones arm stretched grabbing him and slammed him to multiple walls and swung him around slamming him to the ground. He coughed and slightly stood up. "I'll make sure to hurt you a lot more than what I'm doing right now!!" He smirked about to strike him down as the clone felt something sharp into his back as he looked seeing a blade stick out of his chest. "That's a Grimm, at least it has the feeling and DNA of one." Penny said looking towards the clone as it grinned looking back as Pyrrha stood her ground. "Get away from (Y/n)!" She said as her and Penny stood their grounds as the Clone let go of (Y/n) as he coughed and reached out trying to get up. "Okay, I welcome this fight!!" He smirked and laughed happily looking at all of them.

To Be Continued...

(Hey guys! Sorry I haven't updated, been dealing with stuff. Please vote and comment down below it really helps this book. I Do Not own any of the Rwby characters that belong their rightful creators and franchise. I DO NOT own any of the media used in this book. I only own the OC Norman and my writing. Any anime mentioned or game that has part in this story belong to its rightful owner and creator. Any scene from Rwby belongs to its rightful owner rooster teeth. Please vote and comment down below. Thank you and I'll see you in the next one.)