#19

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
It was Night Time as (Y/n) looked to Yang tired as he yawned. "Yang I'm really tired." He said as Yang smirked nudging him. "Come on don't be lame, besides, where we're going, you'll fit right in!" She grinned looking to him and smiled. He was tired and sighed as she smirked now winning this conversation as she pulled him along happily. He walked with her and sighed as she grinned starting her bike up as he got on with her. "Alright, hold on tight!" She said as he did so and panicked as Yang grinned driving off fast popping a wheelie as she drove off the campus fast. She smiled happily driving into the city. Norman opened his eyes looking up at the stars and sighed. "That kid better not complain tomorrow." He said closing his eyes and sleeping again as a Grimm passed by Norman not noticing him. Yang smiled as (Y/n) felt Yangs hair against his face unable to see anything. She smirked and hit the brakes leaving marks on the street as she parked. Loud muffled music was heard as (Y/n) looked around seeing a building. "Yang where are we?" He asked as she smiled looking to him. "We're here to get some information, just blend in okay?" She winked at him kissing his cheek making him blush as she pulled him in. The music played loudly having seen a dj as the dance floor was full seeing people dancing and talking all around. "Um, Yang, I can't Dance." He looked to her as she smiled nudging him. "You just get cuter every time!" She said walking in and told him that she would be right back.

Seeing everyone dance and have a good time like this made him smile a bit as he was slowly crowded by other dances trying to get through. "Sorry, excuse me, just trying to get through." He said feeling everyone shove or bump into him as he panicked stumbling over a little. "You know it's a dance floor" "Your just walking around nervous." Two voices said as he rubbed his head slowly getting up feeling someone tap his shoulder as he turned around not seeing anyone and felt another tap as he was completely confused. Yang growled. "Where is she? I mean it this time! I know she's been spotted around here." She said trying to get information as she was frustrated. (Y/n) walked through the crowd seeing people dance as their was a clearing. It showed two girls looking over to him, one in red, the other in blue. Both girls smirked walking over and looked at him as he was a bit nervous. They both tapped on him from behind as he turned to them seeing them giggle and smile at him. "So Who are you?" One of them asked as they smiled at him. He looked to them. "I'm (Y/n), it's nice to meet you." He said looking to them. "I'm Melanie." "I'm Miltiades." Both girls said looking to him and smiled. "We're the Malachite twins." They said to him and smiled as he nodded hearing this only to be yanked. "Come on." Yang said looking upset as he saw this and waved bye to the girls. Outside of the Club Yang growled and started to beat up a parking meter as she growled. "Yang Calm down, please." He said trying to calm her down as she was still angry. "Yang!" He said trying to stop her as she growled having her eyes now red as she looked over having her fist up to him as he gasped and his eyes widened. "Not again, please! No more!" He fell back closing his eyes scared as Yang stopped and pulled back looking over as she kneeled down having a hand on his shoulder. He opened his eyes looking to her as he was shaken up a bit feeling a tear roll down his cheek. They both looked at each other and instantly hugged not letting go to calm each other down. They both sat on the bike. "Why were you so angry?" He asked as Yang sighed having her head on his shoulder. "I've been looking for my Mom, for so long, and no matter what, I can't find her." She said a bit saddened and held onto him as he rubbed her head softly. She looked at him. "Are you okay?" She asked concerned as he nodded looking at her. "Yeah, just a reflex I've had." He said sadly as Yang nuzzled into him a little.

They both returned to Beacon as they both said goodnight to each other and went to their dorms. (Y/n) yawned putting away his shirt and looked in his closet to get something comfy as he felt an eerie presence and turned around having his fists up seeing someone sit across his room. "Huh, your a lot more trained then I thought, I didn't think you would be able to feel my gaze." The voice said as he gulped feeling a bit shaky. "Who are you." He asked. The mysterious figure sat up and walked over smiling as the Moon shines through the window showing someone in red having a large blade on the side of them as his eyes widened. "The names Raven, I believe you know my daughter, Yang." She said looking at him as he stepped back seeing this as he gulped. "Yeah, but, your not here for her are you..." he said weakly as she grinned. "No, come on, your to post to be in my possession, let's go." She said having her hand out. He stood their not going anywhere as he got in stance ready to fight her as he was a bit tired feeling his eyes get heavy. She smirked and blew something into his face as he coughed and stepped back only to fall as he weakly looked over seeing her smile as he knocked out going to sleep. Raven stretched. "Finally, ya know, you were to post to be with me a long time ago, but your "family" decided to fight me back then as well. Then again, they know me, they use to be good friends of mine." She smirked leaning down to pick the boy up as he grumbled only to sneeze as the dust fell onto Raven as she covered her face coughing a little as she instantly passed out falling onto him as they both slept soundly.

Norman Groaned knocking on the dorm room with his blade as he was a bit annoyed. "Kid, your training, this is what you get for staying up." He said as he grabbed his blade swinging it and started to unlock the door using his blade as he kicked the door looking over. He walked over seeing the scene in front of him as he sighed. "Of course she would be here, typical, Raven hears everything." He said moving her off. He grabbed the blanket off the bed throwing it onto (Y/n) as he slept. He grabbed one of the curtains wrapping Raven in one of them as he made a hook using one of the metal poles from the curtains that held it as he whistled walking out of Beacon. He walked a while and saw a tree having Raven rest onto it while she was tied up as he yawned heading back. (Y/n) groaned waking up as he saw he fell out of bed. "Ugh, I should have went to bed early, I don't remember that much." He got up tired and stretched seeing his room was a mess as he sighed blaming himself as he cleaned up grabbing his keys to his dorm room and ran off to get ready for Practice as Pyrrha looked to him and wondered as she followed along quietly.

To Be Continued...

(Hey guys! Sorry I haven't updated, been dealing with stuff. Please vote and comment down below it really helps this book. I Do Not own any of the Rwby characters that belong their rightful creators and franchise. I DO NOT own any of the media used in this book. I only own the OC Norman and my writing. Any anime mentioned or game that has part in this story belong to its rightful owner and creator. Please vote and comment down below. Thank you and I'll see you in the next one.)