#15

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
The sun was slowly setting. Ruby stood up fast. "Wait did you say Date?!" She asked shocked as Velvet smiled blushing. "I'll wait out here." She said softly as the door closed. (Y/n) blushed a bit as the girls looked at him. "Okay just relax and have fun!" Ruby said rubbing his shoulders. Yang looked over. "When she gets cold out an arm around her and hold her close!" She said fixing his hair a bit as he tried to remember this. Weiss fixed his clothes. "Be on your best behavior and respect her!" Weiss looked to him as Blake watched this. "Just be yourself." The girls nodded as (Y/n) nodded and walked over. He left the room and saw Velvet and held his hand out a bit embarrassed. She blushed and took his hand walking with him. "We really need to talk about going on dates with him." Yang said as they all nodded a bit jealous.

Ozina sighed and looked at her desk. "You know I have to train him, if I don't it's gonna end badly." Norman said sitting in a chair and leaned back and forth. Tai and Qrow watched this go on. "No, you said you would leave that boy out of this, put it behind you. He doesn't need to get involve." Ozina said gripping her cane as she looked to Norman. He sighed and kept leaning back and forth on the chair. "Well, it's up to him. If he wants to be trained then I'll do it, but that's his choice, you can't make him do what you want, we know how that goes. Don't we?" Norman said standing up as Ozina sighed looking away from his gaze as she stood up. "Leave." She demanded. Norman nodded and whistled walking out as he waved bye. Tai and Qrow looked down.

Velvet smiled a little talking with (Y/n) as they had a nice little chat. "Theirs this nice spot near the park, I'd like to show you if it's okay?" Velvet said looking at him. He nodded. "O-of course, I'd love too." He said nodding as she smiled. She shivered a little. He saw this and had put his arm around her holding her close to him. She blushed red but smiled feeling his warmth. He blushed but smiled walking with her towards the park. Neo followed Romanoff through out town. Romanoff smiled as she twirled her cane with her hat happily and giggled smiling. Neo ate some Ice Cream and smiled. "Okay Neo! What kind of mischief shall we do on this boring night?" She asked happily. Neo thought for a moment only to be interrupted by her partner seeing (Y/n) walk by with someone only to get Jealous. "What? You wanna pick pocket them? Ruin their night? Prank them?" Romanoff asked as Neo groaned and made her look. She looked over confused only to have her jaw drop seeing (Y/n) as she giggled blushing red. "Okay he's cute! Let's have some fun!" She smirked as Neo agreed and snuck off with her to hide in the dark.

(Y/n) walked with Velvet to the park seeing the moon shine against the lake as Velvet smiled watching this. They both sat down looking at the lake together on a bench. "This is nice." He smiled as she nodded and giggled happily holding onto him. "Thank you. For what you did for me, during lunch." She smiled looking to him. He blinked and nodded rubbing her head softly and blushed. She smiled softly. "Could you pet my ears? Softly?" She asked blushing red. He looked to her and blushed heavily nodding as he began to pet her. She smiled happily nuzzling more into him. He smiled. Norman left Beacon and headed to the nearby woods as he found a clearing and began to meditate having his weapon in front of him. Ozina sighed and looked down. "Tell team RWBY to bring (Y/n) here please." He looked to Tai and Qrow as they both nodded and left her alone.

It started to get cold. Velvet shivered a bit as he looked over. "We should head back to the school. It's getting really cold." Velvet nodded and held his hand happily. He smiled and stood up with her heading back. Neo and Romanoff smirked and followed happily. He held Velvet close as Neo smiled and got in front of them. Romanoff behind and smirked. "What is this?" He asked looking at them and held Velvet close. Neo ran and kicked (Y/n) away from Velvet. Romanoff grinned and caught him. She held a rag against his nose pressing it onto him as he panicked and soon passed out. Velvet saw this and tried to attack Neo. She smiled innocently and tripped her. "Sorry but he's coming with us! Bye!" They ran off fast. Velvet panicked and grabbed her phone calling the police and tried to catch up with them. Ruby was walking with her team as her scroll rang. "Hello?" She said once answering the call. She nodded and soon gasped hearing this and nodded. "We'll be their as fast as we can!" She hung up looking to her team. "And where is it that your going?" Tai asked looking to them with Qrow. Ruby gulped and tried to explain this as she gulped. "(Y/n) was kidnapped while on a date with Velvet and the police can't find him." Ruby looked at them as the girls jaw dropped. Both Tai and Qrow looked at each other thinking Norman had something to do with it.

(Y/n) slowly woke up. He felt himself tied up and moved a bit. He groaned trying to get free. He was unable to see anything having a sack cover his head as he stayed calm trying not to panic. "Just breathe, your gonna get through this." He told himself and stayed calm. Romanoff smiled happily. Cinders eye twitched a bit. "What did you just say?" She asked as Neo watched this. "Neo and I have captured that cute boy over their and now he is ours so don't mess with him." She happily said. Cinder grit her teeth looking at her and tried staying calm. "What boy? And second No!" She walked over as Romanoff tried to stop her as best as she could and struggled. Emerald grabbed her hat tossing it away as she panicked and ran over for it. Neo giggled watching. Cinder came up to the boy moving the sack away and soon smiled looking at him. "Actually this might work out perfectly." Cinder smiled looking at him as he looked up to her and stayed calm.

To Be Continued...

(Hey guys! Sorry I haven't updated, been dealing with stuff. Please vote and comment down below it really helps this book. I Do Not own any of the Rwby characters that belong their rightful creators and franchise. I DO NOT own any of the media used in this book. I only own the OC Norman and my writing. Any anime mentioned or game that has part in this story belong to its rightful owner and creator. Please vote and comment down below. Thank you and I'll see you in the next one.)