#4

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Glynda smiled getting the team names as she had went to the Headmasters Office seeing Ozina smile and wait. "I have all the Team names. Their aren't much but a good amount." Glynda smiled as Ozina nodded. "Hello Ladies." they turned around to see General Ironwood walk in. "General Ironwood. To what do I owe the pleasure?" Ozina asked and smiled. He walked over smiling as well. "An offer. Atlas has been buzzing about some of your students after the competition. Some of them want a rematch. So I was wondering if you had any ideas?" Ironwood asked. Ozina was in thought as she sipped softly from her mug and turned around slowly on her chair. "Indeed I do. We are teaching future Hunters, so why not have them hunt." Ozina said as she smiled. "Hunting?" Glynda asked a bit confused by something so simple. "Doesn't that seam too simple?" Ironwood asked as Ozina giggled. "They'll be hunting a Hunter of my choosing. We can plan more tomorrow." Ozina smiled standing up softly and giggled.

~The Next Day~

Ruby smiled softly waking up as she rubbed her eyes gently. Blake slowly got up as she yawned softly. Weiss opened her eyes gently and rubbed her face. Yang giggled in her sleep smiling as she cuddled someone in bed. (Y/n) blushed red feeling her hug him even more tighter as she would tease him kissing his cheek.
(Y/n) left the room to let them change as he blushed red waiting. Nora walked out of her Teams room and smirked seeing him alone. "Like a lion after its prey. This will be easy." Nora smirked and smiled innocently walking over to
(Y/n) softly. "Hey! How are ya
(Y/n)? Wanna walk me to class? Awesome! Thanks!" she decided for him as she dragged him happily seeing him blush as he walked with her having no choice. Yang smiled opening the door and saw (Y/n) missing again. "Nora!!!!" Yang yelled out mad and growled. Nora happily skipped and giggled as she held onto him and smiled. "So second day in beacon. How's it feel?" she asked and smiled nuzzling into him. "It feels a bit weird still..." he walked with her as she nodded. "You'll get use to it." she smiled and giggled happily blushing.

Nora had arrived to her class early as she kissed (Y/n)'s cheek as a reward and left. He looked around the school still amazed slightly. He looked out a giant window seeing land as far as the eye can see. He sighed looking down a bit. His whole life has been about nothing but work, working to get food. Barely having the right living conditions. And now..he was here. In a school that teaches people to fight and defend themselves. He looked out the window and sighed. "Your time will come~" he looked around hearing someone whisper. "Is someone there? I'm not gonna hurt you..trust me I couldn't even win." he looked around. He heard more whispers and began to follow and ran after who ever was talking until bumping into someone and fell with them. A mug rolled to the side that spilled making a slight mess. He opened his eyes seeing Ozina under him as she blinked. He blushed dark red seeing this. "O-Ozina! I'm so sorry! I didn't mean to do that it was an accident!" he blushed hard seeing her giggle. "It's quiet alright just help me up." she smiled. He calmed down and helped her up as she smiled and pets him softly. "Thiers no need to panic, it was an accident. These things happen." she smiled. He blushed slightly and cleaned up the mess. "(Y/n), I would like you to come by my office during lunch if possible. I have something to discuss with you." she smiled happily and kisses his forehead walking away. He blushed red and nodded in agreement as he walked away to his class.

"Good morning children! Boys and Girls! We have a new student, give him around of applause!" Professor Oobleck said stepping away. The class clapped as (Y/n) stood up their blushing embarrassed. "Um hi, its nice to meet you all I hope we can get along." He said taking his seat fast almost tripping as some people laughed. He sat down and sighed. "Hey!" Jauna said sitting next to him. "Oh hey, you have this class?" he asked as she nodded and smiled. "Yup, I know this is sudden but, do you want to go out with me ya know see the town?" she asked leaning in close to him. He blushed red. "Well...okay. Sure I'd love too!" he said thinking it was a good idea hearing this. He could see more of Remnant and learn more about Jauna and be a better friend. Class started as they both listened in and took notes. "Mr. (L/n)! Would you and Ms. Arc please give the class an example to the class on what too do if you are cornered by a herd of Grim?" he asked. (Y/n) nodded as Jauna giggled and pulled him by his hand as they went in front of the class. (Y/n) was a bit clueless as he followed Jauna's lead. They both locked arms being back to back. She pretended to pull her sword out as (Y/n) did the same a bit clumsy. Oobleck smiled and nodded. "Very good! Having each others backs! You may sit now." Oobleck instructed the class once more as the bell rang.

Lunch came along happily. Everyone sat together and smiled eating. "Then me and Ren trapped the Grimm with nothing but a hole and some leaves! Then we skinned it!" Nora happily said and smirked. Yang happily listened as she held (Y/n) close. "It was just a dream, Nora always has these dreams." Ren said as she ate her food softly and looked at the boy with a smile. He smiled back. Jauna grabbed his hand happily making him blush but smiled back. "Hey what movie should we see on our date tonight?" She asked cuddling him. He smiled softly at her. "I don't mind what we watch, anything is good." he blushed. Everyone at the table looked at them in shock. "You two are dating!?!?" Yang shouted looking at the boy. "N-no..I'm just taking Ruby's Advice from this morning." he said looking at them. They looked at Ruby as she blushed looking away puffing her cheeks.

~Flash Back~

Ruby smiled softly as she paid attention in class. Her team happily paid attention as they took some notes down. Weiss took down notes to go over later on to get her grades higher. Blake was currently writing in her journal but something completely different. Yang smiled and doodled in her journal having a wedding dress as she doodled (Y/n) wearing a tux. Ruby nibble on a cookie she brought with her as she looked over seeing (Y/n) taking as much notes as he could fast.
"Hey (Y/n)?" Ruby asked tapping his shoulder. "Y-yeah Ruby?" he asked looking over slightly. "Want half of my cookie?" she asked offering it to him. He looked at her and looked away. "I'm okay but thank you." he said a bit shy. Ruby pouted and pulled him over making him eat the cookie as he tried pulling away. She hugged him. "Just eat it! Its good! Eat it." she said looking at him. He slowly chewed and swallowed as he looked at her. "Thanks..." he said. She smiled and giggled. "Don't be so shy, were friends. Try and get to know us better, we want to know you better too ya know." she smiled. He blushed and nodded softly. "Ms. Rose, Mr. (l/n), please do that after class." Professor Port said looking at them getting stares from everyone. They both blushed and pulled away fast.

~Flash Back Over~

Ruby blushed puffing her cheeks and looked away. "So were going on a date." Jauna said nuzzling the boys cheek making him look down embarrassed. "I almost forgot. I have to go see Ozina." he stood up walking away from them and smiled softly to them. They all blushed happily and giggled holding themselves until growling a bit at each other. He entered the elevator. "Wait hold the door!" he did so and sees the woman named Glynda ran in with stacks of papers as she panted heavily trying to fix her glasses. "Thank you.." she regained her composure. (Y/n) looked at her and helped her with her glasses as he took half of the papers. "Here this seems kinda heavy to carry at once." he said softly. She blushed and nodded. The ride up was quiet as they would both share a few glances at one another when the other would look away. They arrived as both their hands reached for the door button to open. (Y/n)'s hand was on it first as Glynda's hand was on his, they both didn't move. Glynda softly pushed her hand on his making his hand press the button as they both pulled their hands back carrying the papers. They both walked in together seeing many female students and some male as Ozina waited and smiled. "(Y/n), Glynda, perfect timing." She smiled at them. They placed the papers on her desk as the female students giggled talking about the boy in front of them. A man walked through seeing the boy and smiled. "I'm general Ironwood, your (Y/n) I presume?" he held his hand out. He nodded shaking his hand. "(Y/n), we would like to hold a competition. Would you like to join?" she smiled softly at him. He smiled and nodded softly. This could be the chance to break out of his shell. "Good." She smiled and hid the small smirk and twinkle in her eyes.

Meanwhile. A train stopped as the doors opened as people walked out leaving. Three girls stepped out as two of them followed their leader. They left hidden and smiled seeing the sights a bit.

A male slowly slid down a mountain as he had reached the ground softly. He yawned tiredly and walked off into the forrest. Grimm watched as he walked through their hordes. He saw a stump and walked over sitting down softly as he closed his eyes. "Now..I wait." he snoozed softly as Grimm walked away from him growling.

To Be Continued...

(Hope you all like this one! Took me a while. Please vote and comment and please tell me your favorite part of the book^^)