#6

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Cinder walked out of her office from talking to her master, Salem. "So what was all the fuss about?" Romanoff asked as she sat back in her chair. "We are going to participate at Beacons hunting game. There is a boy that Salem is interested in. He may help our cause." Cinder said as she couldn't help but wonder why Salem would want to know who he is. "Oh? Perfect! Ill get ready!" Romanoff smiled and skipped off happily as she ran to her room. "Were gonna leave her aren't we?" Mercury asked as she yawned tired. Cinder smirked and began to walk as Emerald followed.

(Y/n) blushed being hugged hard by Yang. "Yang come on, we have to get up." he said seeing everyone else still asleep. "Five more minutes.." she hugged him and rolled over pinning him as they were under the blanket. "Yang please." he said. Yang simply giggled and nuzzled into him. "Only if you sleep with me tonight instead of Blake and you have to get a kiss from me. That's the only way so you in?" Yang asked and smiled happily. Blake grumbled hearing this as she wrote in her journal. "...fine. I'll make it up to her " he sat up and blushed as Yang crawled onto him and kisses him deeply wrapping her arms around his neck. (Y/n) blushed red and tried kissing back but moaned trying to move Yangs hands as they parted. "Yay! See nothing happened." Yang smiled happily. (Y/n) blushed a bit and nodded. Yang smiled and laid him down know kissing his face all over as she simply winked at him and got up. "I'll help wake everyone else up." She smiled. He blushed dark red and got out of the room and took a deep breath and rubbed his face. He softly opened JNPR's room seeing them all asleep. He gulped a bit scared and went to Noras bed seeing her under the covers. He moved her head a bit only to see it roll off as it was a fake. He backed away until having a hand on his mouth and held in place as he screamed for help but they were muffled by a hand. Who's hand? Nora. "Aw did you miss me?" she giggled innocently as he was scared and trying to get away. "Its okay. I missed you too. Now lets have a little...chat." she smirked and giggled. Ruby yawned and was ready to go with her team. Team JNPR was ready as well as they met outside the rooms ready. But two people were missing from the group. "Hey..where's Nora?" Weiss asked. Ren looked up scared as she knew what she was up too. "Nora...I over heard her talk when she was asleep. She took
(Y/n) and is going to get married to him." she said calmly. All the girls blinked and looked at each other and ran at full speed. "Okay this is perfect! We have some guests! Good lighting. I think were ready!" Nora happily said. Ruby ran fast going through each room and hall. Weiss looked around and headed to the cafeteria. Blake ran to the library and groaned. Nora smiled having her regular clothes on and having the wedding veil on and the music. Oobleck stood up and sniffed seeing this. (Y/n) was tied to Nora's weapon as he freaked out having his mouth taped from speaking. Ren ran outside seeing nothing as she panicked. Yang growled and looked all around mad. Jauna panted as she kept running and collapsed. Pyrrha sighed and helped her up as she dragged her along running. Zwei was at the front desk panting and had a small suit on with a book under his paw. Nora smiled being across from her fiance and fixed his bowtie and removed her veil. She smiled and giggled looking at him. He blushed red and gave up in defeat. "We already know our wedding stuff so lets just make it official. Luckily I found some rings!" She smiled happily and blushed. Both rings had one name on it. (Y/n) and Nora. The girls ran fast seeing one last room. Both Oobleck and Professor Port were in tears seeing this, Nora smiled and held the ring with her nam on it and held (Y/n)'s hand. "Will you marry me?" she smiled and asked. (Y/n) blushed dark red looking into Nora's eyes.

Romanoff smiled happily skipping out of her room. "I'm ready to go!" she smiled. She looked around seeing nobody. She was all alone. "Those jerks left me! The nerve! I'm gonna give them such a text message!" she growled pulling out her scroll and texted fast. She smiled satisfied and sat on a crate and waited a bit looking around and wondered. "I'm gonna head out into town." she smiled happily and walked off twirling her hat happily.

Multiple Grimm laid on the floor dead and unable to move. The male yawned and saw all of them down and destroyed as he sat back on the stump and closed his eyes. He sensed everything around him, he slowly opened his eyes and saw someone in front of them with a blade. "Been a while sense I've seen you around here. Keeping up with Alcohol? I can smell you a mile away." he smirked and cracked his knuckles and popped his neck as he grinned.

To Be Continued...

(Hey guys I hope you enjoyed this chapter! Please leave a vote and comment below on your favorite part of this story.)

(Now! The winning book is....Attack on Titan!^^
People wanna see me Kill, Transform, and get eaten! Yay 😆 Now that this is decided. What kind of Titan shifter should I be? I came up with some.

Name: The Mimic Titan
Abilities, the Mimic Titan can copy any ones abilities. If he were to touch the Armored Titan his skin would be just like his. But he can only use one Ability at a time.

Name: The Shadow Titan
Abilities. It moves with in the evening and night. If there is a shadow it'll easily blend in. It travels fast with in any Shadow. He could be across a forrest and easily get to the other side with the shadows of the trees from the other side, but the sun could come as a weakness.

Name: The Nature Titan
Abilities, with anything around him he could be come part of the land and blend in. He can burrow easily to sneak up on enemies but may be sluggish when popping out of the ground.

Name: The Skull Titan
Abilities. Its Gaze can stun you for a while to the point where you regain your focus its staring right in front of you. It's very strong and can sense anything around him as well as leap far. Its Nape is protected by its thick bones. It does have skin that can be cut so it Isnt weak but not strong either.

And those are the titans! Please choose how you would like me to be as one of these titans! It would be very helpful!) (Also my sister and me are making a book about ourselves in highschool but its gonna be a sonic on so who would you like me to be shipped with?

·Amy
·Cosmo
·Tikal
·Rouge
·Vanilla
·Cream
·Sally
·Blaze

Those the girls so choose wisely for me 😆😆)