#20

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
The sun was out as (Y/n) walked into the forget seeing Norman as he yawned. "Keep staying up and you'll fall behind." He said sternly and looked over. "See those logs over their?" He asked. (Y/n) looked over seeing some tied up and having straps with them as he walked over. "Wear that and go fight the Grimm." Norman said sitting back. "Wait what?!" He panicked looking at this and barely lifted them up as he was about to put it over him. "Stop!" They both looked over as Pyrrha stood their. "(Y/n) your going to hurt yourself if your not careful!" She said stopping him as Norman groaned jumping down and pulled out his blade. "I don't need any more distractions around him." He said swinging his blade as (Y/n) eyes widened and glowed. Norman was stopped seeing a skull raised from the ground glowing bright blue as he looked over seeing (Y/n) looked angry and simply stared as his eyes were blue. Pyrrha stepped back and looked to him. "(Y/n)?" She asked worried. Norman pointed over as he walked heading in. Pyrrha followed as Norman stopped her. "This is his training, not yours." She grumbled and moved his blade running in after him. He walked around and came to a clearing and blocked it having bones rise from the ground as Pyrrha was blocked off. She managed to make it only to panic as loud stomping was heard. An Ursa stood tall walking over and growled looking down. (Y/n) got into stance as Pyrrha kept calling to him. He ran at the Grimm as it did the same. Weiss blushed seeing what Yang told her about as she was bright seeing that she was caught with (Y/n) and tried to get this out of her head. Her scroll was ringing as she answered happily. "Hello Winter! How are you at Atlas?" She Smiled as Winter coughed a little. "I'm fine, but do you want to explain what you were doing with (Y/n)? At a Five Star Restaurant if I may add." She said as Weiss was beat red and panicked. "Wait what does it matter?" She asked as Winter panicked and blushed a little. "Well, father has seen this, so their may be a problem and you'll have to talk to him about this." She said trying to stay calm. She hung up and soon blushed red as she looked away from the phone. "Why did that boy have to show up out of know where I was doing just fine until he did!" She blushed red holding her face as their was a knock at the door. She panicked and turned around seeing an Atlas Bot with a clipboard and some notes handing them over. "Um thank you." She said bright red as the bot left.

(Y/n) growled being slammed against a wall as the Ursa charged and scratched his chest. He panted as his eyes glowed once more having bones shoot out from the ground and pierce the Ursa. Pyrrha watched scared as Norman looked down. The Ursa started charging once more. (Y/n) stood up as he held his fist and yelled as he swung. A small spark was shown as Norman's eyes widened seeing the Ursa get punched hard as it's face ignited in flames flying back hitting the wall hard as it fell in defeat. The Bones disappeared as Pyrrha rushed over helping (Y/n) up seeing his wounds as he was knocked out. "How could you put him through this. What type of teacher are you?!" She asked holding him close as Norman looked to her seeing this and looked off. "I never said I was a teacher, all I said was I would train him, if he survives then he'll pass, but if he has to keep relying on his so called "friends" he will never be able to protect them." Norman said looking to her as she shook her head and picked him up taking him to the nurses office. Norman sighed and looked over seeing something as he picked it up and chuckled. "If only you were here, things would be so much easier." He said sitting down as his blade fell.

Salem walked into the room only to see broken glass everywhere and a large and long trail leading to the main hall as she followed along seeing her project out of its cage and now standing as dark liquid dripped from them. "So your up?" She asked as he simply laughed and coughed. "I don't like waiting, the sooner I stand, the sooner I get to have my other half, and then I'll finally go back and put this world at its knees." He grinned insanely as Salem smirked. "Good." She grinned and looked to him. Pyrrha stayed by (Y/n)'s side and waited for him to get up as she was gently brushing his hair running her fingers through his hair and blushed a little looking to him. "I don't get it, why would someone put you through so much for something that doesn't make sense?" Pyrrha asked as Ozina stepped in and looked to her. "That's because it is for something." Pyrrha looked over seeing her as she placed her mug down and looked to
(Y/n) and sighed. "Right now, it's a gamble, but, he can either protect this school, or even destroy it. What I'm about to tell you is very serious and must never be spoken of. Am I clear?" She asked as Pyrrha nodded and listened to what she had to say.
(Y/n) slowly woke up and yawned as he head footsteps and the door closed. He looked around only to see Pyrrha but she had tears. "Hey Pyrrha are you okay?" He asked as she turned to him and simply hugged him tightly not letting go as he blushed red and hugged back and gently rubbed her back trying to comfort her. "I'm okay, I was just worried is all." She said lying and smiled to him as he nodded and looked to her. "I'm okay, I've been through worse, somewhat at least." He thought and wondered as Pyrrha shook her head. "Just rest. Please." She said laying him back down as he blinked and nodded. She smiled and planted a kiss on him and walked off to get something as he blushed. A small sniff was heard as one of the Grimm girls were crying as they were hidden in the nurses room. "I know he was important and always getting hurt, but this is how bad his life is?" One of them asked as they all nodded saddened at what they over heard from Ozina and stayed hidden for the evening. Pyrrha came back with a bowl of soup and smiled. He smiled sitting up as she placed it next to him. He reached over only to have his hand swatted. He panicked as Pyrrha smiled having a spoon. "Say ah." She Smiled. He was more embarrassed as he did so and was being fed by Pyrrha.

To Be Continued....

(Hey guys! Sorry I haven't updated, been dealing with stuff. Please vote and comment down below it really helps this book. I Do Not own any of the Rwby characters that belong their rightful creators and franchise. I DO NOT own any of the media used in this book. I only own the OC Norman and my writing. Any anime mentioned or game that has part in this story belong to its rightful owner and creator. Please vote and comment down below. Thank you and I'll see you in the next one.)