#7

Last time! (Y/n) was taken by Nora and held up against his own will. Everyone looked for him to stop the wedding Nora planned as they are just inches away from the door that has yet to be open.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Ruby ran faster then anyone as she jumped kicking the door open as her eyes widened and gasped. "What!?" Yang ran in as she blushed at the sight a little. (Y/n) blushed as him and Nora held hands as Zwei barked happily while the two teachers cried happily from the marriage. Nora giggled and smiled blushing. "We got married!" Nora smiled and blushed happily. Everyone else ran in and fell in defeat. "No you aren't! You both have to sign a marriage license, which I'm sure you didn't. So this marriage is not real. Am I right?" Weiss said walking towards Nora as they were face to face. "W-well, I mean, duh! This was only a practice marriage! For ya know, later on!" Nora smiled able to think of a solution as she smiled happily. Everyone looked at her in disbelief. "Well anyways, we all need to go already. This is the day we hunt down (Y/n)!" Ruby happily said putting her hand in the center of the group as all the girls did happily and smiled. (Y/n) was a bit nervous of this but sighed in defeat.

(Y/n) sat down and buckled up as different teams began to enter the air ship. Ruby smiled seeing two seats available next to (Y/n) as she ran over but tripped over someone's foot. Penny smiled happily sitting next to him on the right side as Ciel sat on the left side of him. Ruby pouted as she sighed taking a seat next to her team happily as everyone chatted softly on there strategies on winning. Ozina smiled as she sat down happily drinking her coffee as Glynda went over some things on her pad to check if they were in order. The airship flew at good speed as they arrived shortly. Everyone got off as teams lined up looking forward as Ozina, Glynda, Ironwood, and (Y/n) stood in front of everyone. "Psst! Weiss, isn't that your sister?" Ruby asked as Weiss looked over seeing Winter as she nodded softly. "Good afternoon everyone, today will be an event to find a new friend, a teammate, or even an enemy. You will be tested with your hunting skills to track, find, and bring back this student. He will have a Ten minute head start...starting, now." Ozina smiled drinking her coffee happily as (Y/n) and tripped as he got up fast and ran strait forward into the Forrest as he panicked. Ruby held in a giggle as the timer kept ticking. "This is gonna be so easy!" Neon happily said as Ozina smiled. "It does look that way doesn't it?" Everyone looked at her a bit confused. "This Forrest has multiple traps all around set up in different locations as schools and kingdoms will watch live. Not to mention the local Grimm that lurk around here." Ironwood said as everyone looked at each other and nodded.

Students sat down happily as Professor Port and Oobleck were setting up as they turned the Tv on showing the hunting event as they had just released (Y/n) as he began to run. He kept running and tripped falling into a hole as he coughed hitting the ground hard. He looked around and had an idea. Yang looked at the clock frustrated having 5 minutes left as she slowly relaxed. Neon smirked and simply skated around the teams as she would make faces at Yang happily. Weiss waited and decided to lean against a tree to relax. Soon it was time. Everyone took there spots as the timer went off. Everyone ran straight forward. Everyone ran fast as they passed a patch of leaves that were formed as a circle. All the teams ran past it keeping there eyes peeled. (Y/n) slowly opened the small hatch made of sticks and leaves as he pulled himself up from the hole and walked into the Forrest deeper. "That was risky, but it did work and buy me some time." He walked around hearing nothing as he kept silent.

Qrow panted heavily as he held himself up. His body ached as he used his weapon to hold himself up. He had a few patches to cover the cuts he was given as he soon came to a clearing seeing a house as he walked over limping only to fall as the door opened. "Qrow!" Taiyang saw this as he ran over to him fast helping him up. Qrow coughed as he held his mouth and saw he had coughed a bit of blood. Salem walked down a giant hall as her footsteps echoed throughout the entire castle. She walked into the main room as she sat in her chair. A purple crystal began to glow as it turned on showing the hunting game as teams searched for the student. A male opened his eyes seeing the trees around him bent and some fallen, the ground was a bit scorched and smoked slightly. He sighed and looked over seeing the stump he sat on was blown to bits as he walked away deeper into the forest.

The hunting game had begun and the teams are in pursuit to find (Y/n). Qrow has been injured heavily by this mysterious person who travels deeper into the Forrest. Salem watches over the game but for what reason?

Neon skated softly as she heard a stick snap as she looked over at Flynt and motioned him over as she giggled and pointed over seeing (Y/n) look around as he held a stick and kept walking.

To Be Continued...

(Hey guys I hope you enjoy and I do apologize for not updating please forgive me and I hope you enjoyed and I'll see you in the next one!)