#2

Last time! (Y/n) lives in harsh conditions and works for his family just to live and eat. Team RWBY was sent on a mission to get Jam, they stumbled into an old home only to find (Y/n) passed out onto the ground. They brought him back taking him to a hospital, they now come face to face.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Ruby smiled holding out her hand. (Y/n) blushed red seeing this as he reached out slowly and shook it. She giggled from this. "So how are you feeling?" she asked touching his forehead. "I'm fine...how did I get here. And who are all of you?" he asked. Ruby smiled and pulled away. "I'm Ruby Rose, this is Yang my sister, Blake, and Weiss! Together we're Team Ruby! We go to Beacon, its a school for men and woman to learn and become hunters." She smiled and panted a bit from talking to much. "What she said." Yang smiled pointing to her sister. "So whats your name?" Yang asked looking over to him. He blushed a bit from the attention. "I'm (Y/n)." he said softly. Yang smirked and scooted over next to him. "Your pretty shy aren't you?" she asked as he blushed a bit looking away. "Yang, quit teasing him." Blake said as Weiss sighed. Yang smirked putting an arm around him pulling him close. "What? I'm just trying to get to know him." she smiled. The door opened up as Glynda walked in. "Children, you should head back to Beacon. We must discuss some things to this young man." she said fixing her glasses. "We?" Ruby asked as Professor Ozina walked in. They nodded and soon left. Before Yang left she slipped him a small note and walked off with everyone else.

Team RWBY walked back into Beacon as they went to class. Time went by slowly as it was time for lunch again. "So what's he look like!?" Nora asked popping out of know where. "What are you talking about?" Weiss asked. "The guy you saved yesterday!" Nora asked happily and excited. "Wait how do you know about that!?" Weiss said shocked. Nora giggled and smiled. "I have my ways." she smirked. Jauna walked over and sat down. "So was he in bed condition?" she asked curious. Ren sat down as well. "What does he look like?" she asked. Pyrrha joined in and smiled. "Is he okay?" she asked. "Okay this is how it went down.." Yang smirked telling the story.

Ozina smiled taking a sip of her Coffee and softly placed it down. "I see, so that's the situation. Well you've been very cooperative so I see no reason why you cannot join my school. How about it? Would you like to come to Beacon?" She asked looking at the boy in front of her. He simply nodded as she smiled. Good, Glynda will take you their personally." she left as Glynda nodded. "Ill wait for you outside your room." she said leaving his medical room. He nodded. He stood up slowly and changed into his old clothes. He looked around and simply left his room as he walked with his now teacher back to the school called Beacon. He saw the beautiful school seeing how it towered and reached the sky. He was simply amazed as he soon entered. It had became late. Most students were heading to bed. Glynda took him to the nurses office unlocking the door as there was a medical be their. "You can sleep here for the night. In the morning I will send someone to help you tour the school. Now get some rest." she smiled softly and closed the door behind him softly. He looked around and went over to the bed sitting on the edge of it. He grabbed a piece of paper from his pocket and read the small note.

"Sup cutie! Listen I know your gonna come to Beacon so if you do get here call me! XOXO
p.s.
you better call don't make me find you~

He blushed a bit. He saw a phone on the wall and sighed. He walked over and started to dial as he blushed more. "Hello~?" Yang asked and smiled. "H-hi..um may I come over?" he asked blushing dark red. Yang giggled over the phone and smiled. "Yes you may." she said and gave him their room number as she hung up and smiled. "Who was that?" Ruby asked as she sat on her bed in her PJ's. "Just a friend. He's coming over right now." she smiled and giggled. "He?" Blake asked. Weiss blushed red and looked at Yang. "Did you just invite a boy to stay in our dorm room with us!?" Weiss asked blushing as Yang simply smiled. "Wait is it (Y/n)?" Ruby asked peaking over from her bed. Yang snickered. "No, do you want it to be?" she asked and lied to Ruby. Ruby blushed and looked away as Yang giggled. "Does he know where are room is? Blake asked as Yang nodded. "Well I'm going to bed I'm not waiting for him. Night." Weiss said going to bed. Blake nodded and went to bed. Ruby smiled and decided to catch up on some notes. Yang saw this and laid in bed staying up as she smiled. She happily smiled thinking of hugging the boy in bed. Happily going out with him and eventually marry him as they both cut their wedding cake together. She happily giggled and fell asleep snoring cutely.

(Y/n) found their room and knocked on the door softly. He waited and heard nothing. He did so again and waited. He sighed and turned away. The door opened as he looked back seeing Ruby. "(Y/n)? What are you doing here?" she asked rubbing her eyes softly. "Yang told me to come over. I didn't mean to wake you I'm sorry." he said softly. Rubby grabbed his hand and pulled him in. He blushed seeing her cute PJ's. "You can bunk with me." Ruby said softly climbing onto her bed. He blushed and got on with her. Ruby smiled hugging him in her sleep as she cuddled him. He blushed dark red and hugged back slowly. He pulled the covers over them as they shared a pillow. He blushed and slowly closed his eyes. "Thank you...for everything." he soon fell asleep.

To Be Continued...

(Hope you all enjoyed and please leave a vote and comment. It'll help me big time and maybe even make me update faster! Jk but I will try and update sooner just picking up grades right now.