#17

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Ruby sighed heavily. She walked into her dorm room and sat down. "We still can't find him.." she said softly. Everyone else walked in. "Hey, he can't be that far, we're gonna find him, besides, he can actually handle himself." Yang said petting her as she looked up. Blake and Weiss smiled with Yang looking at her as Ruby nodded and smiled. (Y/n) sighed tired as his stomach growled. He had his head down feeling this. The door opened as he looked over seeing the other kidnapper. Neo happily skipped over waving hello. She winked at him and brought him a tray of food. She placed it on a table next to him and giggled sitting next to him. "Please let me go, and eat?" He asked. She shook her head using a fork to get some of the food and held it to him. He looked at her and sighed opening his mouth to be fed by her. She smiled seeing this and couldn't help but blush as she fed him. He ate the food softly feeling a bit light headed. "Hey,
w-what did you, do to, me.." he said falling asleep. Neo giggled and put the food away and untied him. She picked him up a little and dragged him away happily.

Later on...

Blake's ears perked up from hearing something. She slowly opened her eyes seeing the window to their dorm open. She stayed silent seeing a figure jump in as they dropped someone onto the ground. They struggled as the other figure leaned in for a while and soon left fast jumping out the window. Blake grabbed a book and jumped out of bed looking out the window but saw nothing. She looked back to the person on the ground. "I don't know who you are but you just made a big mistake.." she said. Turning on the lights she dropped her book seeing (Y/n) as she went to him holding him close. He tried talking being muffled by the rag covering his mouth as well as being tied up. Blake untied him. "Thanks, I alm-Blake?!" Before he could finish she simply hugged him holding him closer then before. "Don't ever scare me like that again!" She said resting her head against his shoulder. This caused the rest of the girls to wake up. "(Y/N)!!" They got out of bed hugging him hard not letting go. "Your not getting out of our sights for a long time, now come on." Yang said pulling him over. Blake stopped her. "Actually, it's better if he's with me." She nuzzled him. Ruby pouted. "No, I haven't cuddled him." She said pulling him over. Weiss blushed but tried to pull him over. "Everyone just behave yourselves!" All then we're pulling him over as he was getting dizzy from this. "I'm not feeling well.." they stopped as he sat down. He rubbed his face tired. The girls thought and soon smiled. He laid down holding Ruby and Weiss while Blake and Yang where holding onto him. He blushed red as they all leaned in kissing him goodnight. They had their mattresses on the floor as he slowly fell asleep feeling the warm embrace.

The Next Day...

The sun from the window shined on
(Y/n) as he rubbed his eyes tired. "Morning." He looked over seeing Yang smile at him. She leaned in kissing his cheek. He blushed a little. "M-morning." He said back. She leaned in a bit and pointed to her cheek. He leaned in as well kissing her cheek softly as she giggled a bit. "Ahem!" Ruby said pouting and pointed to her cheek. This woke up Weiss and Blake as they wanted a kiss as well. He was completely embarrassed from this kissing their cheeks as they smiled happily. He stayed outside the dorm room sense they were changing. Nora stepped out and yawned seeing
(Y/n) as she rubbed her eyes and smiled happily. She gently stepped over and grabbed him running off fast. Ruby stepped out changed and saw he was gone. "Someone took him again!!" She shouted. Nora happily held him in her arms as she nuzzled him. "I'm so happy your safe! Me and you are spending time together for a long time!" She said nuzzling him happily and giggled pecking his cheek happily.

Later on...

Team Rwby reported to Ozina that (Y/n) has been found, the search was over, but now they look for him again, Nora hasn't told anyone where he is yet so they look all around campus. Nora smiled happily petting him as she kissed his face multiple times. "N-Nora! L-Let me g-" before her could finish she happily stuffed his face with pancakes. After consuming them he looked at her. "I know you mean well but I just wanna relax a little." He said. She smiled holding his hand and nodded cuddling him. "Okay, mind if we go on a walk?" She asked. He shook his head as she pulled him up happily. Leaving Nora's dorm room he went on a walk with her throughout the school yard. Both holding hands as she nuzzled up to him. He smiled a little and soon stopped seeing someone ahead of them. "Well, good to see your back. Did your girlfriend save you?" Norman asked as Nora looked over. "And who are you to post to be?" She asked. He smirked crossing his arms. "Norman, I'm here to train him, before he gets even weaker." He said popping his knuckles and looked over and soon passed by them fast as he hit (Y/n) in the chest sending him back as he coughed in pain. Nora ran over fast helping him up. "You gonna get up or let your girlfriend hold your hand?" He said. Nora growled helping him up. "I'm reporting this to!" Nora said pulling (Y/n) along but he didn't move and stayed still looking at Norman. "You said you were here to train me?" He asked holding himself up. "Yes, but everyone is to scared to let you go, you can fight your battles or let your girlfriends do so, nows the time to choose, come at me right now, or follow her, you choose." He said. (Y/n) looked back at Nora as she had a worried look. He looked to Norman who had his arms crossed. He looked to his hand and turned it into a fist as he ran towards Norman swinging only to be dropped as he was hit from behind and knocked out instantly. Nora saw this and ran at Norman angry as he moved out of the way. "Tell him to meet me at the front of the school, his training begins tomorrow." He left in a blink of an eye as Nora helped him up running inside Beacon with him.

(Y/n) slowly woke up as he sat up. He saw he was in a different room. It had a lot of space and the bed he was in was
king sized, he looked around seeing Ozina drink coffee on the side of the bed as she smiled. "Good to see your okay, anything hurt you specifically?" She asked worried. He shook his head. "Where am I?" He asked. She smiled and sat up handing him a key. "This is your dorm room. It took a while but we made it." She said rubbing his head softly. He blushed a little as she giggled standing up. "Well, I need to go. Also be advised that they might come by to see you." She said leaving the dorm room as he was confused on who. A few minutes later Team Rwby and Jnpr came in happily. "We came to visit!" Ruby happily said and giggled hugging him as he blushed.

To Be Continued...

(Hey guys! Sorry I haven't updated, been dealing with stuff. Please vote and comment down below it really helps this book. I Do Not own any of the Rwby characters that belong their rightful creators and franchise. I DO NOT own any of the media used in this book. I only own the OC Norman and my writing. Any anime mentioned or game that has part in this story belong to its rightful owner and creator. Please vote and comment down below. Thank you and I'll see you in the next one.)