#21

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
After (Y/n) had passed out a few days passed as he trained and got better slowly. He stretched leaving his room and walked down stairs and yawned. "(Y/n)!" Ruby smiled and jumped onto him as he caught her and blushed a bit. "Yeah?" He asked as she nuzzled into him. "Wanna hang out?" She asked as he nodded from this. "Come on let's go get Weiss! Then Yang and Blake!" She said and sped off fast as he blinked and followed slowly watching her go. He walked and felt weird as he saw a window and looked out seeing the front of the school as Qrow and Winter were in the front arguing drawing their weapons. "Whoa what's going on??" He asked himself and saw how fast each movement was and paid attention to their fighting style. "Man their moving so fast it's insane.." he rubbed his eyes covering his left eye as his right eye glowed red.

Salem smirked covering her left eye as her Right one glowed as well. "Fight~" she whispered as (Y/n) did the same thing. Weiss grumbled. "Teach him not to mess with you Winter!!" Weiss cheered as (Y/n) watched the fight and clenched his fist as both Qrow and Winter groaned and started to fight faster and wrecked the courtyard causing some of the students to get scared and stand back. "Enough!!" Glynda said seeing this as Ozina was drinking her coffee. (Y/n) snapped out of it and looked around as did Qrow and Winter. "Okay I don't know what happened but it's probably best to relax a little." He told himself and walked downstairs. He was now downstairs to eat dinner as Ruby waved to him seeing the table he was at. "Hey everyone." He waved and sat down as Yang smirked and had an arm around him. "So how's the training?" She asked and grinned happily tracing his arms as he blushed and started to eat. "It's been good. I'm getting the hang of it." He said eating as they nodded. Nora smirked. "Ya know theirs y'all of having a battle royal between the schools! Wouldn't that be awesome! Imagine! Me standing over everyone and holding (Y/n)." she smirked and imagined happily as she laughed maniacally. He blushed and tried not to imagine this. He picked at his food as Blake saw this and wondered. He finished eating with everyone and was walking towards his room. "(Y/n). Are you okay?" She asked and walked up to him. He nodded and smiled. "Please don't lie." She said and looked at him. He sighed and motioned to head into his room. She closed the door and sat next to him. "So what's on your mind?" Blake asked rubbing his back as he looked to her and tried to speak but had a few tears. "I, I have to ask why. Why did my parents treat me the way they did, why did they talk to me like I was nothing, like I was just garbage." He asked as Blake grabbed a napkin and handed it to him as he wiped his eyes. She sat closer to him and held his hand. "Then you need to confront them. I'll go with you if you like." She said looking up to him. He looked to her. "You don't have to, honest it's okay." He said as she leaned up to him feeling her soft lips against his. "I want to." She Smiled and giggled blushing. He blushed and nodded smiling. She stretched and turned over. "I'm gonna sleep now." She said sleeping in his bed as he blushed but got in with her and smiled sleeping as well.

The Next Morning...

(Y/n) walked with Blake seeing his home as his hand was shaking a bit remembering how it was for him as Blake slowly held his hand. He stayed calm and smiled nodding as he walked with her and was in the front of the house. "Mom! Dad! Get out here!" He said waiting as the wind blew a little. He stayed and got frustrated and walked over opening the door as he walked in seeing cobwebs around as the house looked old and abandoned as he went into the rooms seeing no sign of anything. He ran to the backyard and looked around as he shook his head and sat down on the steps of the house. "You gotta be kidding me right now." He said looking out to the field as Blake followed and sat next to him. "The one time I was ready, and their not even here. This is just great." He said looking around as he looked over seeing Blake as she had a hand on him. He hugged her as she blushed and eased into it hugging back. "I'm sure your parents are out their somewhere, not it's just a matter of finding them. But you have a family even if it's not them. You have us." She said. (Y/n) leaned onto her and held her hand. "I've known that ever sense all of you took me in." He said and looked to her. She smiled and held his hand kissing his cheek. He smiled and got up with her as they walked off together heading back to beacon.
(Y/n) opened his eyes feeling Blake against him as he smiled seeing her snooze gently. He blushed a little and cupped her cheek. She opened her eyes a little and blushed as he nuzzled against his face happily.

Ruby smiled having some cookies and opened (Y/n)'s door happily and saw Blake and him cuddling as she pouted and looked around going behind him and held onto him. Yang soon followed and smirked as she planted a kiss on his cheek and chilled out in his room as Nora was playing video games against Yang while the others stayed quiet and where doing their own things. Salem smirked as she sat back on her throne and grinned. "Oh how good this will be~ your time is slowly going to come to an end. (Y/n)~" she smirked and grinned happily as she laughed happily knowing her plan was coming into play.

(Hey guys! Sorry I haven't updated, been dealing with stuff. Please vote and comment down below it really helps this book. I Do Not own any of the Rwby characters that belong their rightful creators and franchise. I DO NOT own any of the media used in this book. I only own the OC Norman and my writing. Any anime mentioned or game that has part in this story belong to its rightful owner and creator. Any scene from Rwby belongs to its rightful owner rooster teeth. Please vote and comment down below. Thank you and I'll see you in the next one.)