#3

Last time! (Y/n) was invited to Team RWBY's room. Yang waited as she planed to cuddle him as he would fall in love with her, but she had fallen asleep as Ruby opened the door to him only to take him in as she cuddle him happily in his sleep.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
The sun happily rose up, a new day had begun. Ruby smiled happily in her sleep. She cuddled (Y/n) staying warm and smiled nuzzling closer into him. (Y/n) blushed in his sleep feeling the warm girl cuddle him as he cuddle back into her holding her close and blushed. The alarm clock went off as a hand had pulled the plug. Yang groaned as she let go of the wire as she rubbed her eyes. She sighed seeing that she had slept alone. She woke and began to change into her clothes as she walked over to Ruby as she looked over. She blinked only to blush as she backed away in shock. "Are you kidding me!?" she blushed red. This caused everyone to wake up. Blake opened her eyes and looked over seeing Yang growl a bit as she was biting her pillow. Weiss looked over and saw the reason Yang growled. Ruby sat up softly and blinked, (Y/n) woke up and blinked as well. Both looked at each other seeing their arms wrapped around each other as they blushed and pushed each other away. (Y/n) fell over as he was caught into Yangs arms only to be in a tight hug as Yang was angry but happy. "Sup cutie!" she smirked. He blushed being in her arms. Ruby hugged herself and blushed hiding a small smile. "Get out! We need to change.." Weiss said blushing dark red. Yang made him sit outside their room as she kisses his forehead causing his face to ignite in red. "I cant believe you actually invited him here! And you! What were you thinking?!" Weiss yelled at Yang then looked at Ruby. "He's like a warm teddy bear~!" she smiled and blushed happily in dream land. "She seems to like him." Blake smiled as she finished. Weiss did so as well. "Still you should have consulted this with us." Weiss said opening the door as she saw him gone. She looked around seeing a door open. She peeked in and saw Nora talking to him like a reporter. "So have a girlfriend? Need a girlfriend? Wanna find a girlfriend?" she asked leaning into his face happily and smirked. Weiss saw through her fake smile and ran in. "Lies!" Weiss said running over. She had tripped and got in between both of them. "Lies she's just trying to kiss you!" Weiss said hugging him. Nora blinked as Weiss was hugging her as she hugged back and smiled. (Y/n) blinked seeing this, Weiss looked up only to see Nora smirk as she blushed red trying to get out of her arks as she squirmed scared. "Hi their." a female voice said. He looked up seeing a blonds girl with a hoodie that had a bunny on it. She sat down next to him happily and giggled. "Hi, I'm Jauna, I'm the leader of this Team." she smiled at him. He blushed and nodded as she leaned next to him. "Its nice to meet you, if you ever wanna talk just come over. Think of me as the cute blonde next door." she giggled and smiled at him. Yang had heard this as she growled and tried to relax.

The bell rang making everyone get ready fast. As everyone was heading to class the intercoms had turned on. "Good morning students and staff, today is a new day that will change you for better and make you have a brighter future ahead. Today we have a new student in our school. Everyone must meet were they had began to greet this new hunter who will strive and grow with each and everyone one of you." Ozina said as she had turned it off. She smiled and took a sip of her coffee only to place it down. "Too cold." (Y/n) was shocked hearing this as he was scared as well. Now people would know who he is and have all eyes on him once he goes to where ever he has too. "They must be talking about you (Y/n), come on!" Ruby said grabbing his hand running only to be stopped. She looked back seeing him a bit scared and nervous as he looked away. "Theirs nothing to be scared of." everyone looked to see Pyrrha smile and walk in. "I presume your the new student correct?" she asked looking at him. He blushed and nodded. She giggled patting his head. "You'll do fine. Just smile and say Hi to everyone. You'll make good friends." she said. He blushed red and nodded smiling softly as he looked at her. Ruby smiled and pulled him along softly. He blushed and followed her soon catching up with her as Yang, Blake and Weiss followed them from the back.

Everyone was in a giant room talking to one another as they chatted keeping themselves occupied. "So, why did you invite (Y/n) to our room Yang?" Ruby asked catching Yang off guard as she blushed slightly. "To hang out! Duh!" she smiled and laughed nervously as Blake looked at her knowing what she planned. Ruby looked at her sister confused and shrugged it off. Ozina walked onto the stage as the lights turned off as one light had shined on her. "Good morning students, it's good to see everyone in one room together." She said softly. She took a sip of her coffee only to look at the cup and sighed seeing it was cold. Glynda tried to signal Ozina to ignore the coffee as she failed and sighed. Ozina groaned and went off stage as she brewed a new cup of joe and smiled as she tasted the warm beverage going back on stage. "...where was I? Oh yes good morning students, its good to see everyone in one room together." Ozina smiled. Glynda sighed and shook her head seeing this. "We have a new student. Please give a warm welcome to our new student.
(Y/n) (l/n)." she smiled stepping away from the microphone as everyone clapped. The curtains moved as (Y/n) stepped out. He was blinded by the light slightly as his eyes adjusted seeing the crowd of students. He saw all eyes on him and gulped. His palms started to sweat slightly as he looked at everyone nervous. "Hey (Y/n)!!!" everyone turned slightly to see Nora smile and wave. (Y/n) looked out seeing the four new girls he met this morning and smiled slightly. "Its uh nice to meet you all. I hope we can be good friends and have a great year together." he said a bit shy and smiled as everyone clapped. Pyrrha smiled seeing this and giggled softly. "Well that went better than expected." Ruby smiled seeing this as Ozina walked back onto stage and clapped. "You may all now return back to class. But, before you do. (Y/n) does not have a team yet, so if you wish to have this young man on your team, please sign your team name on the white board behind you." Ozina smiled. (Y/n) looked at her in shock seeing this happen so quickly as she giggled drinking her coffee happily.

To Be Continued....!

(I hope you all enjoy! Also just a little reminder I do not own the characters or show or Pictures! I do not own them! The reader belongs to themselves and please vote and enjoy and comment and follow please)

Glynda walked over seeing the Team names and listed them down happily.