#25

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
It was quiet. (Y/n) slowly opened his eyes and sat up seeing he was in bed. He looked around seeing Ruby in pajamas as she sat up and yawned. "Ruby? Where am I, what happened?" She looked over to him slowly hugging him. "Nothing nice, I have to go in a few days, I'm glad you finally woke up." She Smiled a little. "What do you mean, what's going on, the school, the tournament why am I here?" He held his head as Ruby placed a hand on his hand and looked to him slightly. He looked over as she had tears falling a little. "I'll tell you what happened but, please promise me, you'll look after Yang, she's not doing so well." Ruby said as he looked at her confused and concerned as he listened.

Civilians evacuated from the city as Atlas reinforcements arrived to handle and take control of the Grimm situation due to the robots being hacked. (Y/n) coughed and looked up at the school panting. "I need to get up there." He panted and saw the entrance blocked and destroyed. He heard growling and turned around fast keeping his cool and looked around grabbing a pipe. "Back off unless you want to die right here!" He shouted. It growled circling around him as he followed. It soon chuckled and kept walking as it changed showing the clone that looked like him. It chuckled looking over. "You look like your in bad shape." He smirked only to cough out blood and fell to the ground. "But I'm not the one about to die." He said. It smirked a little standing as it coughed. "Join with me, I can get us up there." He grinned. "I'll take my chances." (Y/n) walked away as he tried to move some of the ruble and get through. The clone tried walking over and fell. "Please.." He reaches out to him as (Y/n) threw the pipe towards the clone hitting him. "Please!? You nearly killed me! You hurt my friends and killed on the way over here!" He ran to the clone fighting and beating it as the clone looked barely breathing. "But if I join with you, I can help you, I can't die yet, but I will kill you unless you kill me." He panted looking up at him and coughed. He reached his hand out coughing. (Y/n) looked up at the tower and to the clone taking his hand. It grinned and laughed as its body melted into a dark liquid as it jumped onto him and consumed him as he screamed slamming his fists down. A white mask started to form on the left side of his face as he groaned and shouted running towards the building as his legs changed being more Grimm like as he ran up the side of the building fast.

Many of the students were evacuating as more Atlas ships left and returned to take them. Blake was in tears looking over at Yang. Nora was holding her head as Jauna had bandages over her head as ren was to weak to move. Ruby arrived as she looked at them worried and scared. Weiss looked over. "Ruby! Where have you been!" She asked worried as she shook her head. "Im fine, is everyone else okay?" She asked as Nora groaned sitting up. "Pyrrha is missing, and no sign of (Y/n) anywhere." She said worried as Ruby looked to the school seeing the giant Grimm circling around it. Weiss placed a hand on her shoulder and nodded as they both ran off fast.

Cinder smirked fighting off Pyrrha. The large Grimm was flying towards the school only to hit the top of the building as (Y/n) landed looking at both Pyrrha and Cinder. Half of his body was Grimm like as the left side of his face was forming a white mask. Pyrrha looked in shock as (Y/n) grabbed some of the rubble throwing it over to them. They both moved away fast as Cinder took aim at Pyrrha and smiled. She looked over in shock. Cinder smiled shooting an arrow towards her. (Y/n) saw this and ran over fast getting hit on the left side of his shoulder. He screamed as the mask fell apart. He panted heavily feeling the grim part of his body that was taken over was gone. Pyrrha held him as he passed out. Cinder grumbled Ready to kill Pyrrha as the surrounding area crumbled. Ruby climbed up fast landing as she looked at the scene in front of her. Pyrrha was bleeding as she was unconscious. Cinder smirked holding (Y/n) close as the giant Grimm spotted them and flew over. Ruby panted only to scream. Qrow looked around only to see a bright light come from the school. He ran over fast.

Pyrrha was taken to a hospital now being in a coma. Everyone had split off fast going back home (Y/n) was taken to Ruby's house and was aloud to stay. Everyone had split off and Ruby was soon leaving. "Dad said you can stay here, just please watch over Yang, she, she's not herself right now." Ruby said and leaning over kissing his cheek as she blushed and smiled. He looked over to her and nodded. "I'll do my best." He Smiled. "Good, also my dad isn't home right now so I'm leaving! Tell I had to go bye your the best!!" She said running out fast as he saw this knowing it wasn't going to sit well with Tai. He stretched a little as his heart aches slightly. He groaned as he remained calm. His veins turned dark slowly going back to normal. He stayed calm and got up stretching and getting to know where he currently is.

To Be Continued...

(Hey guys! Sorry I haven't updated, been dealing with stuff. Please vote and comment down below it really helps this book. I Do Not own any of the Rwby characters that belong their rightful creators and franchise. I DO NOT own any of the media used in this book. I only own the OC Norman and my writing. Any anime mentioned or game that has part in this story belong to its rightful owner and creator. Any scene from Rwby belongs to its rightful owner rooster teeth. Please vote and comment down below. Thank you and I'll see you in the next one.)