#9

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Last Time!! (Y/n) experienced a nightmare from the dark Forrest as he was show many things that have lead him to questions and fearing what this could all mean. Teams still hunt for him as he runs and hides, the Grimm team had set out hunting him as the mysterious male has soon arrived to Beacon as he holds his blade.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Penny looked around and smiled as she gasped and hid in a bush. She slowly looked over and squeezed seeing a deer and its baby taking a walk. "That's so cute!!" She shouted but whispered as they walked off. Penny smiled as Ceil tapped on her shoulder. "We are wasting time, we must find (Y/n) if we wish to be winners of this hunt." She looked at her as Penny nodded happily getting up and ran off with her. Yang grumbled a bit bored as she walked with the team. "Come on (Y/n)! Don't hide from us! Besides we already work together really good! Please? For me?" She pouted and looked around and gave up as it wasn't working. Weiss looked around as well as Blake wrote in a small journal of hers. She smiled and blushed doing so, Ruby peaked over her shoulder and read what Blake was writing. "The strong bond between me and (y/n) will bring us together, only then will I tell him my love for him. Aw this is cute Blake!" Ruby smiled. Blake blushed extremely red as she closed the journal and took a few steps away from Ruby. "Wait! That book is a love journal between you and (Y/n)?! What about us, we like him too!!" Yang asked as Blake stood silent and looked away. Weiss heard this but decided not to join the conversation. Ruby was holding Yang back as she was trying to grab the journal. "This is starting to get boring..." Neptunia sighed as she dragged her feet. "It isn't all bad, besides it's nice fresh air, and we hunting down that cutie for our team." Sun smiled as she yawned and stretched. Neptunia sighed and went with it. Velvets ears twitched a little as she looked around. "See anything?" Coco yelled as Velvet was high up in the trees. She jumped down and landed safely. "Nope, but I did hear a bit of fighting coming from the east side of the Forrest." She smiled. Coco nodded as they ran out with there team happily. Neon pouted as she walked and sniffed softly. "You alright?" Cole asked as Neon pouted more. "No, we let (Y/n) get away, and he was kinda cute.." she pouted. Cole blinked and sighed. "I'm sure we'll get him as a teammate, we found him once we can find him again." He said. Neon nodded and smiled happily as she grabbed Cole and dragged him along skating fast. Nora sighed and kept looking from ground to sky for any signs of her future husband. Pyrrha smiled and waited happily as Jauna sighed and cleaned her shield a bit. Ren sat back on a tree relaxing a bit as she remained calm. Nora tripped on the branch and fell on Jauna as they both groaned. "How exactly do we plan on finding this guy?" Emerald asked. Cinder walked ahead and looked around. "We let him come to us, Salem already sent back up. They deliver him to us soon. All we have to do is wait." Cinder smiled as she sat down softly on a tree stump.

(Y/n) ran and wiped his face a bit only to trip hard and rolled down a hill fast and tried stopping himself and fell hard on the floor. He coughed and groaned sitting up. He gently got up and rubbed his head walking off. There were shards of an old skeleton head that cracked open, a blue aura slowly escaped as the skull disappeared. The group of Grimm stopped in there tracks and looked around. A beowolf slowly transformed as it still held its color becoming more woman like. "Right here should be good. That boys Aura is strong, I smell him, he's getting close. Everyone get into positions." She said. A NeverMore, Death Stalker, Ursa, Two Basilisks, and a Boarbatusk. They all transformed being female as they hid all around and waited. Reese sighed as she texted on her scroll as she was on her board following her team. Arslan kept an eye out as she saw a shoe print and smirked seeing this. "He's this way." She smirked. The team shrugged and ran off following her.

(Y/n) panted as he fell on his knees and held his head. "My stomach hurts, but when it goes away my eye hurts, then my arm, legs, feet, everything hurts slowly." He pushed himself up onto a tree and slouched as he relaxed a bit. He closed his eyes and slowly opened them as he felt a bit relief. "Alright I'm okay, now." He stood up and smiled a little walking off. He was pinned down hard from behind as he struggled. Other shadowy figures jumped out and looked at him. "Hey...is this him?" One of the Grimm girls said as she had a bit of red on her cheeks as she got off him a little seeing his face as they all blushed as well and looked at each other then at him. "What?" He asked.

A figure walked out of a red vortex wielding a blade as they wore a mask resembling the Grimm as they had a large blade and walked out as it disappeared. "Now that I'm here, I must pick up my prize." The person said happily and giggled walking off happily as they ran off fast.

To Be Continued...

(Hey guys hope you enjoyed sorry I haven't updated in a long time I hope you enjoy and please comment and vote and follow if your enjoying. I'll see ya in the next one. I do not own the characters or the pictures in this story, the reader belongs to themselves.)